Forgotten Title BL novel that MC is a protagonist of the book and he gets together with the villain.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Vwiw, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Vwiw

Vwiw Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is the protagonist of the novel. In the novel, he has the protagonist halo, friends, and lovers who always beside him.

(I'm not sure about this paragraph, but I still mention this anyway.) And MC is Omega??? Idk if it's ABO world or not but I feel like it did mention the MC's second gender? Like MC is the most beautiful omega who has something suitable with ML the most??

So this BL novel starts when MC's original lover and childhood friend left him and went to MC's little brother's side. This little brother of MC is a transmigrator who got transmigrates into the novel. The transmigrator's mission is to steal MC's protagonist halo or something like that. I can't remember exactly.

And Because the transmigrator (aka MC's little brother) blames MC for so many things which make MC turns into black moonlight in people's hearts.

MC has a mother and two siblings (don't count that little brother I mention before) which one of them becomes a lunatic?? MC has to marry ML, who's a villain in the novel. ML was mentioned as a disfigured, bad-tempered, ugly guy. He's the son of the Royal family.

ML wants to chase MC away but he found MC interesting because MC didn't feel scared of ML's face.

I want to continue this novel but I already forgot what it's called. I can remember so many scenes in this novel cause I've read it for bout 3 chapters and waiting for the next updates. But I unexpectedly forgot it's name. So unforgivable. Reading too many novels got me mixed them all up u-u

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
  2. Jennifere12511

Jennifere12511 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone: Sounds interesting

3. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After I got married, everyone else was reborn
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIAxAC&usg=AOvVaw1zGj04crX44LYz09zr0c8Y

Jennifere12511 and Vwiw like this.
  4. Vwiw

Vwiw Active Member

Reading List:
    Link