Spoiler For Stella

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lilacforyou99, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Stella didn't betrayed Arcane. Stella never thought that Edgar can go this far nor she was aware that he had feelings for her. When Edgar's family was falsely accused as traitors she believed in them. Edgar lied to Stella and coaxed her into telling him where Arcane has hidden himself. He promised her that he will take care of both of them and will protect them so they can be together. Stella thus, revealed the info and got betrayed by Edgar. Also this information is revealed via Edgar's dream. Yes Edgar dreamed of his past life where he did such things and he's not able believe in himself. He convinces himself that it was just a dream and he won't do anything like that especially to his friends - Arcane who was like a brother to him and Dana his comrade in unrequited feelings. He's unable to look into their faces and is suffering from nightmares. He also get sick right after seeing the dream in which he cuts Dana's back and she along with Arcane fall off the cliff.

2. Detained_in_switzerland55

Detained_in_switzerland55 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh boy I hope it stays like that, I hope Stella won't do anything bad to Dana anyway ;thank you sorry for my multiple question in a row:blobsweat_2:

This Edgar boy truly is the evil one huh:blobangery: No wonder why Stella reveal the info jus like that. His coaxing must be so convincing especially it was coming from a childhood friend no one will see the betrayal coming, it actually make more sense now than before on why Stella told him the info

3. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh.. this is so satisfying. Yes go live your life like that, you bastard. And tbh even though stella was manipulated by edgar, I don't pity her. Maybe it's too early to judge her but I can't help but think that she's naive, stupid, and annoying tsundere.

And as for dana... if i were her, i too will be obsessed to go back to earth. But too bad arcane regressed and didn't want to lose her again. It must be tough to choose between going back to earth or arcane...

4. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love is a combination of many factors. Eru’s love for Stella cost him everything else that mattered in his life. His friends, family, reputation, everything. Even if he tried to be with her in his last life because she was all that was left, it is perfectly reasonable for him not to feel or even want to feel for her again. She may not have been responsible, but she is the easiest link to remove to save everything else that matters.
    Most love would never hold up under that kind of pressure. It’s like parents that split up after the death of a child. There was love that gets eaten into oblivion by the incomprehensible pain.
    In the new timeline, He draws a pretty clear line right from the start. He did not want to have anything to do with Stella or Ed. There is no ambiguity, no longing second glances, no thoughts about what he’s missing. He makes his feelings clear. He didn’t lead anyone on.

Stella on the other hand seems in her own little world. She is trying to get eru’s attention for sure. Though it think it’s selfish of her to act that what when he is so obvious about his love for her friend. Honestly what kind of nice girl would continue to try to get a guys attention when the guy only had eyes for her friend?

as a side note, if you saw a guy skipping out on the entrance ceremony with a girl in a romantic spot. Then you can up and interrupted and he was annoyed. Wouldn’t you think you were a third wheel! Wouldn’t you have tried to bow out instead of getting all rallied up that he’s not paying attention to the gorgeous you. Insulting his love as a plain brunette and getting annoyed makes her seem like a b%-ch, right! Here it is their first meaning and she is so in love she’s willing to step on people? That alone would have caused most guys I know to have backed away.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
  5. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh same i want to go back to my OG world too if i were her idc if theres someone like aru that don't want to lose me. i will still try to go home.

roseO and Grace34 like this.
  6. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    plz spoil about their kids , did they have any dana n aru?

Hera Elizabeth likes this.
  7. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    So Stella has already given up on her heart cause she came to understand that the thing she lost won't come back to her. She thinks that how jealous she was of Dana as Arcane's gaze was always on her, he never even acknowledged her for a second and even if he did looked at her, it was with indifference, how his eyes only searched for Dana while she wanted him to look at her but she now feels ashamed of her thoughts cause Dana, her only friend who was so kind to her without any reason, she doesn't wanna break this friendship (Stella was usually hated on by other females)
    This pov is around when Dana fell sick and was burning with fever. Stella went out to bring her meds and water though when she returned nobody was in the room. She searches for her and is fearful that Dana may have left her. She meets Edgar in the hallway and cries on his shoulder.

• Meanwhile Dana got whisked away by Arcane, he held her in his arms and spoon-feed her the food while she asks him that how did enter the girls dormitory, which he didn't answer cause he didn't wanna let her know that he's been visiting her cause he's afraid that she will disappear. Dana felt sleepy and mumbles in his arm that she won't disappear while Arcane says she is lying.

Fast forwarded nothing special that I remember but fluff moments between Arcane and Dana. Also about Stella well she feels awkward around Arcane but the plot has changed she doesn't live him now and also she has sprouted feelings for Edgar instead. So what happened that this brat as usual was stirring trouble for her friend and was climbing up a tree, her foot slips and she fell off but ofcourse the damsel in distress is saved by Edgar though something unexpected happens - she accidentally kissed him and poof their faces turned red.

• Stella confides in to Dana about that and tells her she might like Edgar more than a friend.

• Some girl who saw that wanted to use it against Stella but Dana stoped her and politely told her to not disrespect others and to apologize. The girl didn't wanted to offend Dana so she apologises to Stella who didn't forgave her.

• It's graduation party and they all look so good and yada yada... it's all about their appearance. Stella is stunning while she thinks Dana is though Dana knew that she is pretty but not a beauty like Stella. Well this was mentioned a couple of times that Dana is pretty and Stella is beautiful. The boys are there and their eyes are only on their girls. Arcane though whisks her away and showed her a garden which I think was sort of special and Dana towards the flower. Arcane sees her smile and his heart started pounding while he wishes that may Dana remain like this and how he will make sure about that.

Professor Irube met Dana when she was a child. She saw a copy of For Stella in his library and she tells hi that how she doesn't belong to this world and hence their meetings started. Irube got fond of her though he wasn't able to much sympathize with her but he was very understanding and held her when she use to cry. Dana told her that how she saved Arcane and got beaten on his place cause she knew that he's the main character and nothing would happen to her if she sticks to him. Irube thought that he will respect Dana's wishes, whether she wanted to change the future or whether she wanted to leave it as it is.

Arcane's family is one of the most prestigious family in the nobility and Crown Prince felt threatened of his power. So he conspired with Edgar to bring him, a plan which wasn't able to succeed cause Dana saved him.

Meanwhile after all the nightmares Edgar's condition wasn't well and he passed out in the corridor. Dana held his head in her lap though shortly Arcane found her and took Edgar's limp body and carried it to his room on Dana's request. He roughly threw him on his bed and left.

• Edgar still couldn't believe that he betrayed the one he loved and the other one who trusted him. He started questioning himself as he now feels he's no longer that Edgar (surname) who was known for his upright character. Arcane met him in the dormitory (he was their to say something to him but I don't remember what - maybe it was about him passing out on Dana) Here Edgar confesses him to Arcane about how he betrayed him and how he killed Dana and he's sorry and regretful even if it was just a dream cause he can't bear doing such things to which Arcane replies and demands that if that is so then why he don't he help him tracking down the activities of the Crown Prince (Aru has decided to take him down before he does something to him and his people) Edgar's face went pale and nothing comes out if his mind but still he decided to do this for Arcane.

• Edgar tells about his dreams to Dana and repeatedly says sorry to her, she hugs him and repeatedly says it's okay and it's over now. Edgar looks at her smile and thinks to at how kind and angelic she is and how he killed such a lovely person only cause he wasn't able to keep his pathetic feelings in check.

Sorry for any typos, typed it all really fast!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2021
  8. saphhh

saphhh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i’m always thankful for your spoilers!! :blobhug:

anyways, personally, i really like dana. i mean, she perfectly fits the ‘heroine’ role. i’ve seen lots of gentle and innocent type of heroines but dana’s gentleness and kindness appears more natural and genuine for me. normally, i like savage female leads but dana really attracts me :blobmelt:

9. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Dana is added to my favourite Female Leads list. She's not a damsel in distress neither she's weepy about anything and that includes her feelings. She is not overly Saint neither she's as an icicle. She deserves all the love :blobmelt:

She's very caring, understanding and yet a no-no sense person.

10. Detained_in_switzerland55

Detained_in_switzerland55 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh boy if Arcane forgive Edgar I hv to admit he has a big heart eveb though I don't really like him. Im telling you if someone killed all my loved ones and ruin my life then they had the audacity to show up in front of me again and apologize to me for ruining my life boy I will smack the sht out of them I don't care if they say sorry I don't care if it was a past life event YOU RUINED MY LIFE, the thought of forgiving them will NOT be in my head

I am so glad the most unpleasing thing Stella did in this TL is probably jus being annoying and not some evil homewrecker shit
    as always thank you very much for the spoiler user @cookie_monster007

I don't really like- (kind of disappointed if I should say) the idea of four of them ended up becoming friends cuz if someone did massacre on my family and loved ones being friends with them even in the next life is the last thing I ever want to do. Being friends with my family and loved ones murderer is like stepping over their dead body, the disrespect:blobjoy: If anything I will probably do the same to them like what they did to me in previous time line .I know Arcane already have revenge to Edgar on previous TL but still Im just saying

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
  11. R4ONMIRU

R4ONMIRU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    personally, im not 'disappointed' by aru for going back to stella after that whole treason ordeal in the 2nd tl. i mean, he really believed he loved her (mostly due to dana's encouragement when she was alive) and like most ppl who believe they really really love their partner, its easy to overlook the nasty things they did and glorify their past to make it seem like everything's ok. its why a lot of ppl irl stay with their cheating partners, or forgive those who lie to them so like, honestly, it's just an honest depiction of how someone can go back to someone who won't do them any good and us as outsiders dont really emphasise with them to the fullest to understand why

12. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he said it himself that how he took Dana for granted and realised her value after she was gone. On one hand, there was a girl who loved him but only with words, I mean yes she wasn't bad and also tried to save him only to mess up more for him.

On the other hand was his childhood friend who took care of him right from the start. Got beaten in his place, protected him, remained by his side till the end and sacrificed her life for him throwing away all the luxury and the seat of Queen (she was engaged to crown prince after breaking off her engagement with Arcane so he can pursue Stella).

Arcane didn't weigh the two of them but he just realised how empty he is without her after her death and how the love he thought will bring him joy is now of no use to him. Arcane was not in love with Stella, he was more of 'in love with the idea of being in love with Stella'.

They both thought love is just like a fairy tale straight from a fantasy book, but isn't, love is much more than that. Love is what is not just expressed by words, love is what is expressed by actions. Love is selfless, it raises you up and not push you into misery. He realised that even his so-called love was due to Dana who encouraged him, gave him strength and assured him that everything will be turn out fine.

avlirea, Lovina, broisha and 17 others like this.
  13. saphhh

saphhh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    okay. this story is really beautiful. period.

i can't wait to see all these spoilers to be portrayed in the manhwa :blob_teary:

14. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's graduation party and the academy has organised a ball. Arcane only came for Dana, so as said in the previous spoiler, he whisked her away from there cause he knew that she is uncomfortable in the midst of the crowd and he takes her to show the magical garden. They have a sweet moment there where Arcane is fiddling with her hairs which are tied up and ask her to untie them. Dana stops him but he unties it anyway saying in a voice that seems threatening that I don't want anyone to see your back. That's a backless dress and he's jealous :blobowoevil: Le Dana : :sweating_profusely:

So Edgar and Stella had started dating when Stella realised her feelings and confessed to him which he reciprocated. But Edgar, as said in the previous spoilers is helping Arcane and is against the Crown Prince cause he's gonna try taking Arcane's family down again. He needs to go back to the Empire and Stella is devastated cause they haven't even properly started dating and are in the early stage of their relationship. She burst out in anger and says who the eff is gonna miss you just go away and complains about it to Dana while crying. Dana comforts her and invites her to her house to protect Stella cause she knew Arcane and Edgar have joined hands against the Crown Prince and Stella may get into trouble so if she stays in her house, she will be safe as Dana's family is quite influential too.

This novel needs to be picked. :blobwoah:

15. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, in previous lìfe ergar loved dana? Like unrequited love or he loved stella 0.0. Because it seems he has more feeljng for dana. I still cant like stella, beside beauty, i dont see any sacrify from her when she is in relationship

avlirea likes this.
  16. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Until where I've read it, there's no where it's mentioned that Edgar loved Dana. Edgar and Dana were both comrades in the unrequited love corporation, they confessed to each other about having a crush on their respective friends but decided to respect their decision and support them (a promise which Edgar obviously didn't followed)

Edgar was always in love with Stella, in the previous as well as in this timeline.

avlirea, lavidaloca, syofiaa and 8 others like this.
  17. KaguyaDreyar

KaguyaDreyar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like stella doesn't have any character development :blobunsure::blobwoah:

18. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this shows how selfish and naive stella is. Unless her char got improvement, I don't think I can stop hating on her. Lollll.

19. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    imo stella feeling devastated is understandable, anyone would feel devastated in her position if their partner don't make time for them when their relationship just started. but the way stella express her devastation isn't the most correct way, its wrong, esp when this situation is edgar trying to protect people lives including stella herself.

20. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another reason to hate edgar and stella. He decided to leave for his unrequited love to be happy then later come back to play dirty and make all people suffer!!! Trashhhhh!!! Anyhow they fit to each 9ther, both only concern about their feeling and not ppl around.
    To be honest even it is past or now, stella is still the one who steal her friend s fiance, she should keep distance and rejected him in the past timeline when she clearly know that s her friend s fiance. I still think she is white lili when one side is friend one side is stealing friend s fiance, even this timeline when aru expressed how he love dana, she still let her feeling out