Spoiler The Way That Knight Lives As A Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 20, 2020.

1. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good to hear that the ML is actually proactive.

seekingsnow and Elyriona like this.
  2. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this Duke Lourick a character that will support MC and ML later on?

3. Elyriona

Elyriona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, in the end of the story he will support MC, because he loves her. But he will still be rivals with ML for the MC’s love.

P.S. Oh, I accidentally deleted my previous post :(

Unfortunatly, he is going to go to her. But our ML also will be there :) So she will be alright. Moreover duke Lourick (imperial dog) would save her from bandits.

4. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
    So Jed's love rival won't be just Khalid. Looking forward to see Lourick now.

5. Elyriona

Reading List:
    Link
    Khalid is Duke Lourick :sweating_profusely: This title was given to him by Ansgar Emperor

seekingsnow and blacknevar like this.
  6. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh~ Why must the story keep making MC a damsel in distress? Even worse she needs to get saved by her own murderer.

seekingsnow and Elyriona like this.
  7. Elyriona

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t mention it. His love for her is so twisted :blobastonished: I am really glad that Jed is ML, and he genuinely treasures and respects MC.

Ah, BTW there are some smut scenes between ML and MC. :blobsweat_2: They are not very detailed but I still consider them as smut. :blob_grin: They would make love ever though they weren’t married yet :blobowoevil_horns:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
  8. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
    Oups, I remembered his title name wrong.:blobsweat_2:

Nothing good ever come from a twisted love. He doesn't deserve Estelle in any way. He is indeed shameless for even trying to pursue her again once he found out her true identity.

M30WWWW, Drayne and Elyriona like this.
  9. Elyriona

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree :facepalm: He annoyed me very much. He forcibly tried to make her love him :blobdevil: He used so dirty methods to do it.

M30WWWW, Drayne and Eiidachan like this.
  10. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
    Selfish bastard. He doesn't seem to have any common sense in his approach. No one would like to be forced in loving someone. Seriously. :blobtriumph:

Jed and Khalid are going to visit her, would they stay throughout the duration of her stay at the estate or they stay only for a few days?

11. Elyriona

Reading List:
    Link
    If I am not mistaken, as soon as Jed arrived to estate they almost at the same time would return to the capital. Because there would be no reason for Luci to stay at the estate. Moreover her health and mental condition would stabilize and improve by this time, so she could go back home.

Eiidachan likes this.
  12. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed. That is why Zed was right calling him "Imperial dog" because this is what he is. How dare for him to think he deserved MC after what he has done to her. If I am Khalid, I would have quickly removed myself from MC's sight because I actually know how to write "shame" in my dictionary.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
    seekingsnow, Lilyworld, Hixki and 2 others like this.
  13. Archaon

Archaon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will MC meet her old subordinates beside Khalid?

14. blacknevar

blacknevar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

What happen to that Dog ?? What’s his reason for betraying our mc??? And how did he find out that estelle is in the current body???

s254386 likes this.
  15. Euterpessi

Euterpessi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the ML find out about the rape incident with the prince? And if he does how does he react?

Does he also feel guilty after the things he originally said to her in the beginning of the story?

s254386 likes this.
  16. meyuh

meyuh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Take this spoiler as a grain of salt since I've also gotten this from different spoilers
    As far as I remember, the king of ersha was a scum, Khalid and the Knights of Shitora betrayed Estelle because they don't want the people to trample on her. So they decided it by themselves to keep her "pure image." Khalid didn't care about her honor as a knight but wanted her death to be as a "pitiful woman" used by her country. He wanted the netizens to sees her as the "light" or as her title implied, "Ishtar of Ersha." It was later then revealed that he kept her body on his mansion. Before that, he prayed to the goddess of Ishtar that her soul would go to another lady who will live the life of a "pure" lady and would not die in the battlefield. He also whished that he would meet her. Then, the goddess granted his desperate plea.

M30WWWW, notcatsmith, icay1x and 30 others like this.
  17. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why cant they just told her, was she that stubborn? A comment from the first pages said so.....
    And was there no other heirs?

18. meyuh

meyuh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aside from her being dull-witted (in my own opinion), it was Khalid's selfish desire to leave her on the dark because for him, it's his way of loving her and shielding her from the bad stuff. Moreover,
    Estelle knew that her comrades will betray her and the negative views of the people of her as the king's dog. That was why she will atone the sins on her kingdom by dying on the battlefield and decided to spill the beans to Khalid but instead of listening to her, he killed her.

M30WWWW, notcatsmith, icay1x and 32 others like this.
  19. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The gentle (not really, actually fake) type mls, are too easy to hate when all of their sins are exposed. Motherfuckers like him, I wanna see blood and their suffering

dumplingslag likes this.