Spoiler I Became the Male Lead’s Step Mother/남주의 엄마가되어 버렸다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by suzzy77, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Lillynumber2

Lillynumber2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know where I can read the novel bested Kakao?

2. SheeLey

SheeLey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I literally making an account so i can say my opinion here so, excuse me lol :')

So, here is first timeline where Ignis and Janus were lover, and they're siblings (ya know, gods usually marry each other siblings and all), and they have a brother and its Procreator. Suddenly Janus fall in love with a man (Hades), and they have a child, and the child is ill. Janus then kill the child to end his suffering, and her father didn't take it well so he curse her. Later, the first child Ignis, who is broken hearted, furiously kill Janus coz she love and make a family with other man. The father didn't take it well either and curse him too. Then Procreator, who's the favorite child get sad and 'trying' to kill the father, to erase the curse of his siblings, but failed and get cursed to by the surviving father
    Edit: r/Serphinalily explained that Ignis and Janus isn't lover, it was Abella so the two of them literally just siblings. And the curse isn't for Ignis and Janus, it was for Ignis lover and Janus kids.
    Demn, so confusing i'm confused:'
    Then at the earth, Janus always end up killing her own child, griefing, and end up seeing Ignis who always killing her want it or not. And at the lastest reborn, when Hades (the man she love) dueling the father and dies, leaving her and Abel alone. Don't want to kill him anymore, she ask Procreator for her to return to past as it is to meet younger Hades and he agree (because he is the closes sibling? I don't really get it). Then she save Hades and giving Abel to him and say what she feels about Hades who absolutely confused, and leave them to go back to her own timeline with Abel's memories of her face erased. And meeting Mikhael and let him kill her again because Abel is dead in that timeline, and after that, the curse stopped and she get reincarnated to Korea
    After that, the father know Abel didn't die, and send Janus soul back to the parallel world where Abel is alive and put it on the Aisha's body who's killed by that timeline Mikhael via drugs. And there, she forgot all of her memory in her past life as Janus, and only remember her past life in Korea

Correct me if i wrong, please, and thanks
    And i want to ask:
    1. What happen to Mikhael after all of it?
    2. Is the OG Aisha remember her past life and died in peace?
    3. Did Hades remember his past life too?

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
    komo komo, xxxuawn and Tahi like this.
  3. Serphinalily

Serphinalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think this is correct. In the first life, Ignis, Janus, and Procreator are merely siblings. There should be no lover relationship. Another poster mentioned that Gaionia gave them the "curse" of killing the people who hurt them (Janus's child and Ignis's lover) because he still loves his children but hates the people who make them sad so this was his twisted way of punishing the people who made his beloved children sad. From this, it can be deduced that Janus shouldn't be Ignis's lover in their first life because Gaionia loves his children but hates the people who hurt them and Gaionia clearly still loves Janus as a beloved child.

Another way you can think of this as is Ignis, Janus, and Procreator are important characters (beloved children) to Gaionia (the god). Everybody else (Janus's child, Ignis's lover, family and friends from each life) are like supporting cast. The souls within those bodies aren't really all that important to Gaionia. All that matters to him is that Janus was once hurt by her child's suffering so all the children Janus has in the future must be punished and Ignis was once hurt by his lover's betrayal so all his future lovers must be punished. In his twisted way of showing love, Gaionia didn't really consider how much suffering he would cause to his beloved children.

In this life, it is merely a coincidence (or Procreator pulling strings/manipulating things behind the scene) that caused Ignis's potential future lover to be Janus (leading to the poisoning scheme).

TrinaAngel, komo komo, Elren and 8 others like this.
  4. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Michail’s (Ignis’) first lover was Abella, the first saint from Aisha’s family line who had the great power of the light core. She wan’t Janus, because all 3 god’s children have dark cores. It’s only them who have it. So the current Aisha having 2 cores is a unique case and it only happened because Janus’ sole woke up in Aisha’s body after ogAisha who was reincarnation of Abella passed away because of Michail’s suppressant pills.

5. SheeLey

SheeLey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So that's how it is ... So Ignis and Janus not lovers and the curse is for Janus childrens and Ignis lover, that was so sad
    How about Procreator? Is it true he got a curse too? What curse?

Is Michail know ogAisha is already dead in the future chapter and realize that is Janus soul? I'm following the manhwa, and not really reading the novel so i really want to know what happen to Michail

6. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, I'm also wondering about these things. How was pre-korea Janus/Aisha able to attract Hades attention? I suppose it could be fate, cause another comment says that Hades is a reincarnation of someone who once loved Janus, but that's a pretty boring answer.

As for the memories, I think Janus only remembers after she gives birth, otherwise it'll make no sense. Surely if she remembers from the start, she would just live a life of celibacy. I think Michael remembers from the start. The summaries mentioned that he actively searches for his lover to kill her. If he only regains his memory after meeting and falling for her, he wouldn't need to search for her.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    its0k likes this.
  7. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any side stories in the novel ?

9. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    QQ: Can anyone tells me what relationship that Mikhael has with the Saintess, chapter 42 is out and what makes him to confess and makes the Saintess gone Satella?

DOHere likes this.
  10. ChikoChi

ChikoChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Mikhail is Saintess Abella's lover reincarnation. Abella's soul recognized her lover and try to save Mikhail's life instinctively.

You can read spoiler chapter 50-60 that @NohrNeir posted before to get more information.
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...ad’s-step-mother-남주의-엄마가되어-버렸다.115415/page-15

11. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, its still kinda confusing.

12. Moozy

Moozy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was dropped :c
    I know they translate it in a discord server but I couldn't join and I don't think is okay for me to say the name of the server. :c
    I had to erase the link bc I dont have 5 comments yet.

13. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone know what happen after chapter 43 in the manhwa??

14. MarchEclipse

MarchEclipse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On page 15 of this spoiler forum, there are spoilers from chapter 50 onwards (which is around where the manhwa is now) by the user NohrNeir.

15. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you^ ^

16. CassyLaLune

CassyLaLune Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Procreator got the curse of killing the parent because he killed the dragon god for making Janus and Ignis suffer with their curses.

Elren, DOHere and SheeLey like this.
  17. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk bcuz earlier spoilers definitely said that Janus was Ignis' lover that he killed. Which is why mc has Abella's memories and her huge light powers. Plus why Michael(Ignis) tried to kill Aisha in this timeline before he'd fall in love with her. First with the medicine, then by destroying her light core.

It is kind of weird though that Ignis and Janus were both siblings and lovers at the same time. Plus it was said that he sinned first, yet if he killed her, she couldn't have killed her child after. And does she love him no more in this life and loves Hades instead?

And I've got some more questions:blobsweat_2::

1. Who was the father of Janus' child? It wasn't even Atheus(?)/Hades, since he met her and her son when he was young.

2. Can someone elaborate on Deborah? Who is she after all? And how come she has the power and wanted to kill the dragon god Gaionia? Does Abel still fall for her?

3. What happens with Procreator? Do Procreator and Michael end up with anyone?

I read all the summaries from spoilers, but I didn't read all the chapter mtls as that would take me too long welp. Maybe @_potato @NohrNeir or @ChikoChi can help clear things up:aww::aww::aww:

komo komo and manvugu like this.
  18. aloeveraa

aloeveraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

OMG HADES IS A PRECIOUS CINNAMONT :blobnosebleed:

19. Serphinalily

Serphinalily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel that that Gaia is punishing is the individual who occupies the "role" of lover and child for Ignis and Janus. No one actually said that Abella (the saint) was Janus. I personally feel that Janus being Aisha and Ignis being Michael in this incarnation is a huge setup by Prokreator so that he can finally end the curse altogether (by having Janus kill herself so that Ignis can't kill his lover and Janus can't kill her child). What triggered Ignis/Michael's attempt to kill Aisha is that in this life Ignis was meant to fall in love with Aisha.