Discussion I would die to have your first time

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by AzureEmpR, Jul 16, 2021.

1. AzureEmpR

AzureEmpR Your Typical Bored Student

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if anyone has reader this manga yet or plans to since I definitely pushed this manga to the back of my list multiple times due to the weird slightly creepy thumbnail cover and also the main character's looks put me off as it kind of seemed like a manga about a perv's dreams and obsession. However, I decided to read it all to the current chapter (41) at 2am and it is currently 5am for me right now while I'm typing this but I'm incredible curious to other reader's opinions on what's happened so far and what's to happen next, since this is basically the second arc which is surprising since i thought it'd end after the stalker was caught which would result in a happy ending but we have an opposite reaction and the main character is getting the cold shoulder and we have a new "drama" dilhemma, I hope the president doesn't turn out to be a stalker though or have anymore future stalkers since I'm curious to find out howw he's going to use or refrain from using his prediction abilities now. If you haven't read this manga yet I would definitely recommend you to read it if you're into the drama genre or simply to pass the time.

2. PotatoZero

PotatoZero Well-known Potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, I think the president is a legit love rival. The protag needs to realise that she choose him because she likes him and not because he's the only man around her that's not a scum.

3. AzureEmpR

AzureEmpR Your Typical Bored Student

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i agree but i think there's gotta be someone who's got a screw loose in their head whether its the pres or some new character that's not been introduced yet, hope he gets his friends back though later on

4. Lois.

Lois. ❲.❳ Wooosh.

Reading List:
    Link
    The manga was quite cute and reminds me of that other shoujo manga Ore Monogatari due to how the male character isn't your y'know usual socially accepted dude who looks average or pretty and instead isn't that thin or good looking. Well I honestly haven't read much of it but it looks cute.