Spoiler Transmigrated into a Parvenu’s Ex-wife in the ‘90s

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by 7174PK, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to ML's stepmother?

2. FourSeasons

FourSeasons (..)(・.)(: )(¨)( :)(.・)(..)

Reading List:
    Link
    this is actually interesting for being the background of an ML in a story but is really tragic for ML
    ML thought the dad, who was an educated youth in the biological mom's village, left them and went to the city to create a new family. Actually, the dad is somewhat a good person. The dad thought something happened between him and the bio-mom, then bio-mom got pregnant, so he wants to take responsibility. However, one day, when they were about to get married, he overheard the bio-mom and her mom talking about the real dad of the baby, which was some ex of bio-mom that is lazy, <several bad desc.>, (i forgot why she can't marry that person, i guess the guy already has a family). the dad felt shameful that he got tricked so he secretly escaped to the city and never came back.
    Years later, the bio-mom, who felt she's very poor and can't raise ML, actually went to the city to find dad and shamelessly shove her son to dad. the dad's reputation dropped and his family and parents misunderstood him. the dad never told and explained to them what happened in the village. he might also felt pity for ML for being abandoned by his bio-mom so he took him in his family. he felt shameful when he remembered he almost got tricked so he can't treat ML really well aside from giving him his basic daily needs. the dad's wife also bullies ML from time to time but the dad was weak against her so he just gave ML to his parents (the grandparents ML knew) to raise. the grandparents also came to like ML.
    nothing happened to ml's stepmom at the end. when dad revealed ml's true life to ml, it's also like cutting off their relationship. the stepmom's reputation just dropped for embodying the essence of being a 'stepmom' :blobowoevil:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  3. BloodEmpress

BloodEmpress New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the MC family? Especially after she became very successful.

4. ziasen

ziasen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about Mc family ans ex husband family?
    End of EX-husband and trash mistress?
    cute moment with kids

couchpotato1929 likes this.
  5. Silkscreen

Silkscreen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you MTL-ed it then you probably encountered Ch 124, which ended up using portion of the earlier chapter.

6. Silkscreen

Silkscreen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the Dog food I'm willing to eat!!! I could just imagine how the two acted. This is what happens when mature man and woman move the relationship to the next level. Hahaha!

nielyti likes this.
  7. FourSeasons

FourSeasons (..)(・.)(: )(¨)( :)(.・)(..)

Reading List:
    Link
    mc's family: they were shocked when they saw mc again, more so that she became beautiful and successful. but they can only look at her from afar.

ex-husband's family: what happened to the original owner of mc's body, is what the mistress suffers after. when mistress entered the family, it was after mc avenged the original owner, so mistress got degraded, the family blamed her etc. the family was not mentioned much, i think.

mistress: she accidentally aborted the baby, meaning the original female lead was not able to come the world and there was no child of heaven anymore!!! later when the ex-husband divorced her, she became an employee of a mall where she was bullied by a customer and that was the last time mc saw her.

ex-husband: when he can't take the mistress anymore, especially after their baby (original female lead) was aborted, it seemed like he woke up from a dream. he got scared of the mistress and the baby, he realized that there's something wrong with them, if it weren't for them, he would never think of divorcing the original owner of mc's body. of course, he's still a scum. he switched girls one after another at the end.

8. ziasen

ziasen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

:love::love::love::love::love::love:Thank you so much..

FourSeasons likes this.
  9. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL this story and I really like it so far. There's no needless filial piety. When the parents are wrong, they got their punishment. MC is realistic but still retain her kindness. She help girls in trouble and trying her best to get better.

eagerreadergirl, nielyti and aiyaohyo like this.
  10. SafeHime

SafeHime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaaa love this spoilers❤️

So okay I’m gonna wait for translations and finish this then.

I agree too that this novel’s a fresh air having our mc to be quiet on the realistic character. Love it

11. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Finish this one (and this is the first novel that I ever mtl read until the end). Really cute and warm-hearted slice of life. No scary drama (since her cousin is kinda yakuza turn into building developers), no petty drama (since our MC is a mature adult), and simple but cute romance too.

Missy2894 and mmem like this.
  12. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers about MC family please. In the translated chapters, the cousin asks MC to return back as her father hit his head while climbing a ladder and fell down. MC asks for bodyguards from ML and he recommends himself. What happens after this?

13. Jennifere12511

Jennifere12511 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so the dad did fall but it wasn’t a harmful injury. But the mom (and the brothers I think) use this to make our Mc come back so they could take her money away. Mc finds out that her dad injury is not that bad and I think she covers their hospital bill but her parents aren’t satisfied. So this time our Mc doesn’t go to her hometown. Our ML is disappointed that he didn’t have the opportunity to show off and be with her
    she later on does go back to her home town when her cousin (the one that has always help her out) gets married so she brings ML with her. I believe they started dating at this point but don’t quote me on this. I remember if she brought her kids with her tho. But later on her parent did something to put pressure on our Mc to get her to stay but she was able to bribe the mayor (?) by offering to sponsor a road so it will be easier for tourists.
    so his wife is the sister of the original FL. The one who cheated with her ex-hubby. The wife and our Mc do get along tho.
    everything she did to the original Mc in the novel happened to her in the current time line. The ex-husband cheated on her with another woman who had a better reputation.