Spoiler Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank God someone finally understood me. :blobsip:
    And sorry mate, I don't know if there's a coloured version of this.

2. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *facepalm

ffs.
    Both are different comic!
    One is manga, one is totally NOT manga. And both are not the same title too!
    You first wrote as if what you read is the manga of this spoiler thread. goodness.
    MANGA is not in color, manga will be in black and white.

Someone please do me a favor. It seems we're in different world.

3. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    No need... I'm not into manga, manhua or whatever. But I like to read spoilers about them tho. Anyway, I explored the difference in these comics. So now I know what you mean.:blob_patpat:
    https://www.cbr.com/the-differences-between-manga-manhwa-manhua-explained/tldr/1

Boopbup likes this.
  4. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this an ongoing story ir completed?!

5. ThePathUntaken

ThePathUntaken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the crown prince actually did all of that on purpose. Once he realized his mistake, he knew that Aina (the other girl) would be labeled as an imposter. He felt responsible, so he did all of that to make Aina out to be the innocent victim (which she technically was) so she wouldn’t be looked down upon in society or spoken to badly, since she didn’t do anything to deserve bad treatment.

Elizabeth realizes what he did after the prince first officially meets Sei (after Sei’s lesson with Yuri). Prince Kyle acted out enough that he was taken to a meeting room with Elizabeth by the King. Kyle said he would accept any punishment as long as Aina was treated fairly.

When Kyle first talked to Aina in private, she started to cry upon realization she might never go home. He realized that the summoning took her from her world, where she had a life. As the prince of the nation she was summoned to, he felt it was his responsibility to keep her safe.