Spoiler Rejected Lady Enjoying a Modest Life/버림받고 즐기는 소박한 독신의 삶

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Discription:

He is a bachelor archduke and the devil, and she is a modest unmarried woman. But what if their paths cross?

-I don't need a daughter like you in my family! What a shame to be involved in a scandal! You couldn't let this happen!

I am not interested in luxury items like necklaces.

Of course, the curtains in the vile room are not bad. And the same shoes of different heights are comfortable and beautiful.

However, Catherine was tired.

-Okay, I'll leave.

She decided to leave this house, even if she becomes a beggar or is about to die.

-Who are you. Papal Watchdog? It’s right that I came.

The man who broke into her mansion was wet from head to toe. I saw dirt underneath the black leather boots.

Suddenly.

He dragged the dirt when I washed the floor! Not even any help!

-Not badly disguised. Anyone would mistake for an ordinary city woman. I was almost deceived.

-Clean up.

She gave the man the mop from her hand.

-What kind of stupid look? Will you wash the floor? You invaded my home unceremoniously. Do you want me to report attempted murder?

Link:
    https://page.kakao.com/home/버림받고-즐기는-소박한-독신의-삶/54005396

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been trying to find this novel for quite the while now, I have finally founded it and it's art looks pretty good so please spoil!!!:blobmelt:

I have some pictures of regarding this novel and they are: :blobamused::blob_blush::blob_blush:blobmelt_thumbs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The ML is a Devil, seems fun and he's hot and so the others!:blobbunny:
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dafaq!!!!! The art soooo goooodd!!!!!

Elvirgo and Spoiling Queen like this.
  5. Elvirgo

Elvirgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god, WHY THIS ISN’T TRANSLATED:facepalm:. Also if I’m not wrong i saw a long time ago that this may become a manhwa, but there is still no recent news:blobpensive:

Tysm for all this pictures! It make me wanna read this but kakaopage isn’t available in my country:blob_teary::blob_pout:
    Anyways waiting for some good benefactor to spoil us:blob_plusone:

Spoiling Queen likes this.
  6. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    *MTL from namu.wiki
    Christopher Manor
    • The main character of Catherine Panya 's main work. Although she was the only daughter of the artist Orleans, she ended the story by running away (...) with the mindset of 'I'm leaving because it's dirty', tired of the behavior of stepmother and step-sister. Basically, he has a strong and strong personality, but if he wants to get angry, he has a temperament that is a bit stubborn and has a my-face personality in the four dimensions.
      To some extent, even the great devil, Chezare, often sees Catherine's travels and says, 'I can't predict where you'll bounce'...
      We always adhere to the tenet of paying back what we receive, and we are considerably generous with only those who are in line. However, it is sneaky to people outside of the line, and it is consistent with the attitude that it is not my job whether it is broken or not.
      Rice cakes that were ``not ordinary humans'' were steadily thrown, but the identity revealed at the end of the first part was none other than the daughter of the great devil Lilith. It was Nephilim and the child Lilith made to create his successor. After the completion of the first part, the Void was retained and the Devil was released.
    • Chezare Jean Uld Christopher
      is the male protagonist of this work. It is known as the Grand Duke of Christopher's estate and the brother of the current Emperor Shagweed II, but this is all camouflaged, and the real identity is Leviathan, the Great Devil. Among the great devils, it is the longest-running great devil who has been over 2000 years old, and it is the strongest great devil as it has lived the longest.
      The reason why Catherine showed a questionable favor from her first meeting and offered a contractor is because she met Catherine for the first time 600 years ago. When Catherine traveled back in time by writing a piece of the apocalypse, he met Mars, the founder of the empire 600 years ago, and Chezare at the time, and he had waited for 600 years, even after believing in the memories of a few days with him.
    • Damian Rhodeia
      former imperial knight. The gardener of the current Catherine's mansion. At the end of the second part, after being adopted as the son of Catherine's maternal grandmother, Marquis of Panya, he succeeds to become the Marquis of Panya, that is, Catherine's uncle.
    • The employee of Rose Catherine's mansion.
    • Meow lives
      as a pet cat at Catherine's house, but the true identity is a pure-blooded gargoyle. Still, for now, he is faithful to the role of a cat, and except for talking to people, it is a pet cat that has no effect on the outside or inside.
    • Dantalion
    • Halfpas

Iterana Empire

• Shagweed II,
      now Emperor of the Italian Empire. He knows the identity of Chezare, the great devil and the founder of the empire, and he is receiving help from him in many ways.
    • Prince Safean
    • Prince Monat
    • Prince Morgichi

Busperfield

• Giovanni Busperfield
      City of Nephilim and commander-in-chief of the aerial garden Busperfield. He is a pioneer of the New Magician, and serves as Catherine's magic teacher.
      She showed an unknown figure who steadily intertwined with Catherine and took care of everything from behind. In the second half of Part 2, it was revealed that she used a piece of apocalypse as a child to summon Lilith of the 'Future'. It was Catherine, who has been released since. 90 years ago, when Nephilim's human rights were at a very low level, he was caught by a wizard by his brother and subjected to a living experiment. Catherine needed a piece of the Apocalypse to return to the future, so he promised to help in return for it, and thoroughly destroyed Anatula, a wizard who was conducting human experiments, and Count Chest, his patron. There was a twin brother, his name was Giovanne, and the younger brother's name was John, but it is still unknown why he is using his brother's name instead of his own.
    • The great devil working with Belial Giovanni. The purpose is still unknown.

Papal Office
    • Marpacus III
    • Percyville Benedict Fahenrihin

Great Devil

• Leviathan
    • Release
    • Mammon
    • Belial
    • Asmodeus
    • Lucifer
    • Behemoth

FL is Catherine Obleang, who was a nobleman, but leaves the castle and leaves the house. I bought a house with the amount of money I barely saved through my mother, but that house was the place where the demonic seal was located...

Chezare Jean Uld Christopher Morello Dewin Carnival, the man who was protecting the magic circle... He says he will hit him, but one day he sees the trace of his mother who suddenly disappeared, and he does not sell his house to pursue the trace (and +).

Unlike the title, the story unfolds spectacularly, and Catherine thought she was an ordinary human, but in her life she learns that it is not. Catherine, whose title is really simple and resembles her mother's bold personality, faces a lot of really big things with her unpretentious choices.

They even signed a contract with Chezare as a demon, but gradually became in love with each other as if they were getting drizzled. Even though there were many big and small events, it was a flowing love development.

But there is a reversal at the end.

7. Mirtafu

Mirtafu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks so interesting! :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Tobbit likes this.
  8. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Like the artwork, waiting for spoilers :blob_plusone:

9. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is being tled. Here's the link.

raziel010 likes this.
  10. milktea05

milktea05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love the FL! she kicked her sister and slapped her trashy fiance in the first chapter LOLOLOLOL

11. furato

furato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML's glasses is the thing that brought me here, but in the tarot card thingy he's not wearing it? Say it ain't so.

12. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if here from these people ever again? Hope not.

13. Hoque99

Hoque99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any more spoilers?

15. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg it’s my first time seen a ML wearing glasses in the cover:blobnosebleed::blobmelt:

zoefleyl likes this.
  16. Rainystee

Rainystee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any more spoilers?

17. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. chariella

chariella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have more spoilers??? :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

19. toliman

toliman Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil the end?

20. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone read this?