Spoiler How to Hide the Emperor’s Child/ 황제의 아이를 숨기는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Jan 12, 2021.

1. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the summary spoiler just boils my blood real bad

DOHere, zozoshawky and BananaChi like this.
  2. BananaChi

BananaChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty for the full summary spoiler!
    I think Astelle says it best in the most recent chapter:
    "He does not care about the damage the other person inflicts because of his own actions"
    Sigh I'm seriously trying to like this ML because I think Astelle and Theor are such good characters but ML whenever it goes to his POV all the good will gets thrown out the window. Too arrogant and selfish! My predictions of forcing Astelle+Theor to the capital are true (selfish nobles who won't leave MC alone).
    Also Astelle's grandfather is such a good person :blobsob: . When Astelle had no one else to turn to HE WAS THERE for her! That's why I hate when asshole Emperor and his f-ing secretary, Vaseline(whatever his name is) think bad of him, misunderstanding or not :facepalm:.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
  3. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know the translator's discord for this novel? I can't access the site anymore :blob_teary:

4. VicVerg

VicVerg Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if they actually have a discord server, but I used to sponsor their work for early releases and they gave us a notice telling they'd interrupt and lock their work for a while due to copyright issues.

Victo.gg likes this.
  5. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People keep calling ML an asshole BUT, he's only like less than half of the asshole-ish-ness than other MLs in other korean novels.
    But really, if the novel succesfully made our blood boil with anger at the ML, then i gotta be honest here, the author's a really great writer. AND, it's fun ranting about the ML.

By.Eve likes this.
  6. syofiaa

syofiaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaa??? I'm speechless.
    Well, the previous spoilers said he likes hunting.
    Felt rejected was a new feelings for him, ofc it's thrilled him. The more she's being indifference, the bigger he wants to conquered her/kept her.

Her being obedient and loyal to him was boring, he was a crown prince, then an emperor. His arrogance knows no bounds, he takes her affection for granted, and thought it was a natural for everyone bent down to his being, adorned him, accept whatever he gives. Idk, maybe a mixed of narcissistic and arrogance.

The nerves, when he said he didn't like her because she was acting like a doll. A doll won't dive in an icy lake, then got a fractured bone and a high fever the next day, only for saving an ungrateful species like you.
    Unless, the doll you have is a cursed one. Even the cursed doll fed up with you :( and probably chose to closely watched you dying by drowning rather than helping you.

Of course, this kind of story with this type of ML need a long story--for plot wise, and needs extra works (extra plot, extra time skips, extra happy ending) with the intention to whitewashed the ML for his irredeemable became redeemable. Great.
    :blobsmile::blobflag:

7. Leiza

Leiza Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was kinda wishing that the MC will not go back to the emperor's arms. I don't like the emperor but I'm not hating him either. Maybe because I've read MLs with so much worse characters? I dunno. But I just wished that the MC would just leave the emperor hanging and skip happily into the sunset with her son and grandpa.

Sadly, that's not the case here. Nevertheless, I will still continue reading this novel coz I like making my heart hurt. :whistle:

Kudos to the author. I was able to feel the hurt and struggles of the MC. Never a boring chapter for me.

Tmicharie and syofiaa like this.
  8. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question... how old were they when they divorced? I'm just curious before I decide whether or not to jump into this one. If they were young then I can get over the ML being a douche, but if their older say 25ish I'll toss this story in the bin.

9. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that so? That's too bad. I enjoy their translation :notlikeblob:

10. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was the story dropped? The current translation stops at chapter 44 where in Astelle is inviting the Marchioness to a tea party(the one who tried to kidnap Theor) and wants to take revenge at her. Can someone who read past this chapter spoil what happened during the tea party? Also, can someone spoil how was the conversation between the emperor and Astelle went when the latter confessed that Theor is in fact his child? And how did Astelle “humiliate“ the emperor by rejecting his proposal during the ball and what was the emperor’s reaction? Thanks

11. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading ml unlikable
    First female not the FL is a brat
    Everybody else is disposable and I'm bored.
    The fact that she was abused to be the empress and he just never cared.
    Then the moment he sees her smiling with another man her he comes omfg

12. LunarWolf

LunarWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone please spoil!!! some questions-
    1- what was the emperors reaction to her rejection of his proposal?
    2- how did he react when h e learned it was his child
    3- do you know how long it took for fl to forgive him? i wanted her to not give in easily and have him beg fir a few years.
    4- what does the son think about all this ? of is he kept just a child going with the flow.

13. manhwaromancelover

manhwaromancelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel bad for Astelle for deserving such a trashy lover

plz omg. this happens literally in manhwas/novels whenever there is a trashy ml :blobconfused::blob_teary:

DOHere, Shoo, syofiaa and 1 other person like this.
  14. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yr comment remind me of "that" male lead starterpack meme. does anyone have the pic??

syofiaa likes this.
  15. lonet095

lonet095 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for a spoiler!! Does anyone know where to buy the book? I can't wait forever

16. nicomcla1995

nicomcla1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t know if this is what you were thinking, but I read the spoilers of https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-beloved-imperial-consort/ since it is still being translated or dropped and MTL is a full time job I’m not willing to do. A scenario happens at the end where the emperor has too many “immortality pills” to try and stay young and fit for the MC but it goes wrong, and he almost dies which the MC then uses her only life saving pill from her rebirth to save him. Maybe this is it if not it’s a great read if you’re up for MTL.

17. Tmicharie

Tmicharie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What novel is that? I want to read it too

18. Niyangrapik

Niyangrapik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah it was from an app, which i forgot the name too (both novel and app) sorryyyyyyyyy

Edit:
    I found it. The app is LaNovel and the novel is Give It Up for our Evergray Love. But be prepared bcs this novel is not dog blood for nothing.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
    syofiaa likes this.
  19. Tmicharie

Tmicharie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. I'll check this out

Sadly i cant find it

20. Niyangrapik

Niyangrapik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link