Spoiler For Stella

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lilacforyou99, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Stella is unaware of the plans made between Arcane and Edgar.

Though I do agree that she's extremely childish and quite selfish too. She doesn't give a regard to the feelings of another person. She's that one person who would have no shame in invading your personal space.
    Though until here, I don't hate her, I'm just a little bit annoyed at her.

The Crown Prince attended the graduation ceremony and someone showed him Stella, Arcane's rumoured lover. Though the aide said that there's no truth in it he still orders to keep an eye on her. Crown Prince is targeting Arcane's people and he forms a story that how he fell in love at first sight with Dana. Dana's mother is a staunch believer of love at first sight and is a big romanticist so he targets her which Dana wasn't expecting. They all return to the Empire. Stella is living with Dana at her home. Whereas Edgar is working with Arcane. Edgar and Stella re engage cause due to the rules of their Empire, no ceremony or ring is needed to be engaged.

Dana is feeling irritated at the Crown Prince but her mother is over the moon believing that how can one not just fall in love with her daughter. She's a full on show I tell you :blobparty:

Dana visits Irube (who is working in the library I believe) who had returned to the Empire as well. After a small talk when she leaves she encounters Crown Prince in the garden, he helped her freeing her ribbon which was stuck in the branches and greets her. Dana says something and is in a hurry to leave and the Crown Prince chuckles at her (while thinking that how he they coincidentally met though he lied about her and him being somewhat fated) Dana looks at him bewildered cause CP never laughs of smiles at anything though soon she bows her head and takes her leave. CP looks at her thinking that it wouldn't be too bad to be with her.

Arcane visits Dana, he was bandaging her hand which got injured in the garden, she tells him about her possible engagement and the accidental encounter with CP. It doesn't sit well with him.

Dana is trying to deny the engagement but she knew that it isn't easily possible cause it's no ordinary family but the royal family. Stella too decides to say something in support for her but Dana's warns her with a look don't interrupt in our family affairs, Stella steps down.

Stella tells Dana that you don't know anything about love (I forgot what was the conversation here to which she said this) and Dana thinks that what exactly is love?

Cuts to where Edgar, Arcane and few other aides are present :
    Anyway, Arcane (the MTL was quite hard to read here so I'll just go with what I understand) wanted to propose to Dana too.
    After the graduation, Stella is at Dana's home and Edgar and only parental consent is needed (which they got I believe) Edgar says that Dana Stella had said that Dana doesn't know which is followed by a pin drop silence as they can't believe that Young-Ae Dana is unaware in the matters of love. A man called Berken asks him that do Dana Young-Ae sees the Duke (Arcane) as a man..cause obviously she loves him but I don't think she sees him as a romantic partner, atleast in this timeline.

Cut to Dana where :
    The CP is visiting Dana and had brought her bouquet, Dana is hesitant to meet him but has to meet him anyhow....

lullabiee, avlirea, Zepelim and 44 others like this.
  2. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The CP is cunning but at least he has good eyes for both timelines =) one thumb for this guy haha. Last timeline i wonder why he needs to engage with dana while aru loves is stella so i assumed CP also has feeling for dana.

3. pansikoser

pansikoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course we have to get the villain attaching to the FL, it's the law of romance novels LOL

Thanks so much for the spoilers @cookie_monster007
    There's so much info already...i can't...*weeps*

This is just random, but i'm comparing this to "The Villain's Savior" a bit just dismissing the ML roles in the og (since the one from TVS is the 2ML...and also a bit of other factors, i know there's a lot of elements that are...not similar), but this feels like a better retelling of an "OG novel rewriting" sort of theme. At least to my taste. And, a bit more of tasteful redemption arcs idea. Like, for Stella she redeemed herself by realizing that she should move on from a love that could never be (unlike the novel version). Edgar, who had the chance to confess. And Aru to not be helpless anymore, because my god he was completely helpless in the novel.ver.

The CP is manipulative and a douche still in both timelines, basing from the spoilers alone.

Though I don't know what would happen next, but his actions were all calculated to his advantage in a political sense. He might be the embodiment of malicious greed in this universe *weeps* although, if we encounter a future chapter where we see the novel.ver. thoughts of his maybe we can truly confirm if he developed or had feelings for Dana. Like him confirming that "oh i do love her that's why i chose to be engaged to her" kind of thought (that would be nice, at least it proves he's got some soul in him but he's like 90-black for doing all the evil deeds though [still]).

4. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the clarification;)

Deleted member 282232 likes this.
  5. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, if he is villain but at least he engaged with her because he has feeling for her then CP deserved to get a like, because our Dana is deserved to be love and regconized because she is a good friend, loyal and smart , sadly in last timeline she sacrificed too much and after she sacrificed herself aru just realized how good she is

avlirea, elhystine and Vaviana like this.
  6. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alot of wisking away hapening in this novel

7. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    I think cause the four often hand out together, also Arcane is the best looking boy while Stella is the best looking girl their so they may have been shipped/misunderstood and the rumours just grew more absurd.

elhystine and saphhh like this.
  8. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    They did realise it but cause Dana treats him more like a brother so nobody spreads rumors about them, except few people nobody doubts/misunderstood them.

P.S - Stella and Arcane's rumors died down too after a while so no worries.

Yeah, Stella is defined as gorgeous/beautiful (beauty unlike any) while Dana was defined as pretty. Though Dana looks quite beautiful to me too (manwha)

papapa, mia-chan, i_am_here and 3 others like this.
  9. Vaviana

Vaviana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so sweet and sad i'm crying tons now.The way they treasure each other is just so touching.

worldtraveller likes this.
  10. Lulunene

Lulunene New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know if there is the novel online in english?

11. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it hasn’t been translated

12. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel good?? I wanna try reading it

13. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Idkw but seeing Dana, she somehow calmed me down.

I mean her kindness isn't that ignorant and she's genuinely kind(?) I feel attracted to her personality though I'm a girl as well.

CaShper, Naant and its0k like this.
  14. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Stella and Aru spent much time alone in the first timeline. Stella is high maintenance. She constantly needs someone running interference and an additional person to help her keep her mood stable. Dana and Ed seem to tag team to get that done. Both are big givers so they don’t mind how much work she is. Aru may have never realized how much time it took to take care of Stella until after both ed and Dana were gone. It would have had a big impact on his love if he was suddenly dumped with that workload alone that had previously been done by the two now gone.
    It takes a special kind of person to handle someone who is that much work. (I know because I’m high maintenance).

Dana on the other hand, has the opposite personality. She always try's to handle her problems herself. She never wants to inconvenience anyone. This is most likely why Aru missed how much she loved him In The original timeline. She was convinced Aru could only be happy with Stella. So she put aside her own feelings and encouraged Aru to be with Stella even when he himself was still hesitant. This led to Aru mistakenly believing that Dana’s feeling were nothing but friendship. If Aru had realized Dana’s feelings the first time around, it is likely he would have chosen her instead of Stella.

ELtein, nanu00, Kyyiiq-q12 and 9 others like this.
  15. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am absolutely enthralled with this novel's plot. It's unique in it's own way the ML isn't perfect he made a bad choice in a previous life (as does many female MCs in similar positions in other novels) and he is wise enough to learn from it in his next life when he regresses in time.

Edgar in the previous timeline was an utter bastard who did horrific things BUT at least in this timeline, he tries to be civil with Dana and Aru after Aru reprimands him and Stella when they try to get too "friendly". He is also haunted by the memories of the things he did previously which show themselves in his nightmares.

Whereas, for the supposedly "gorgeous heroine" Stella it's all "me me me me, again what about ME?"
    Stella on the other hand is perhaps the character I hate the most not only because her "mistake" in betraying Aru cost him and those around him everything.
    Her personality alone is highly obnoxious she has the "not-like-other-girls" trope down to a science when in reality she is just rude, naive, lacks manners, very needy (damsel-in-distress), self-absorbed, and VERY selfish. The only thing favorable about her is her looks which has given her a massive sense of entitlement that people should beckon to her whims and instantly should be enchanted by her. This is why she takes Aru's direct coldness towards her which is in stark contrast to how he treats Dana VERY personally and was shocked.

I completely understand why Aru wants nothing to do with her in the present timeline. After assessing her character from the outside even wonders why and what on earth did he "love" about Stella? There is very little redeemable about her to make her likable if take away her looks from the equation.

I don't get why Dana is so sympathetic towards her and wants to be her "friend"? She's shown herself in both the past and present she's a shitty person without any real merit.
    Contrary to her belief, Stella is not "cute". She's a spoiled immature selfish brat.
    She treats Dana terribly upon their first meeting at the academy because she is bitter because Aru is firm with her when they first meet after she tries to be overly friendly thinking he would fawn over her. And is VERY resentful and jealous that Aru eyes are only for Dana.
    Even after being aware that Aru wants nothing to do with her and he and Dana are betrothed. She shamelessly pursues him due to her selfishness and whines when things don't go her way.

What I hope is the story doesn't take the direction (but most likely will) where they end up being "four friends". I don't like the idea of that. Especially considering the pain and damage both Edgar and Stella inflicted on Dana and Aru.
    Besides, the only reason Stella ends up with Edgar is because Aru kept rejecting her and being as needy and self-absorbed as she is, she was wiling to settle with Edgar who was an unconditional SIMP for her. Her lingering around Dana and Aru doesn't seem like a good move even if she in a "relationship" with Edgar.

It would be better for everyone if the couples went their separate ways as a clean break.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
  16. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let’s not forget that the main reason the four don’t get that clean break is because of Dana. She wants to go home. Has determined that she needs to stick to the original story. So is going agains aru’s obvious intentions to try and drag them together. She knows it’s selfish, yet she still tried to pull things back on track all the while knowing how much Aru would lose. She decided that’s ok because he got his ‘happy ending’. Not a good move.

17. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dana does that because she is unaware of what happened AFTER she died. She assumes since Stella and Arcane got together default it must be "a happy ending" as that was the whole point of the novel was their romance.
    Since Stella was the one he was originally in love with its only natural she assumes that is whom he is meant to be with.

She genuinely wants Stella and Aru to be "happy" it's not even about "going home" anymore since even she recalls she no longer remembers her Korean name or who she was back then only that she transmitigated.

She doesn't realize the anguish and regrets Aru felt after she and those he cared about died due to Stella's "mistake" in going against him by "trusting" Edgar. At that point due to the sacrifices, others made for him and the fact thanks to his "beloved" Stella and her SIMP Edgar he has NO ONE else left. He tries to make it work with Stella but there is no use since he can't bring himself to be "happy" (unlike Stella who has always been a selfish brat) and it's evident the "love" he felt for Stella is no longer there, what is left is only anger, regret and sorrow.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  18. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    So Crown Prince is actively chasing Dana by sending gifts and all. (I'm confused at this part that whose flowers were it which boosted the sale but I guess it was the Crown Prince's)

Anyways, Dana Young-ae's rumours of receiving bouquets have been widespread and the sales of flowers have increased.

A poor flower seller's situation is shown in which she's earning a lot for her poor I'll brother, the mother has run away. She goes out for a while to buy dinner and the brother named Ivan came across a bad man who is killed by Arcane (Ivan stumbled into the man and the latter was trying to hit him)

After Arcane saved Ivan, he asked him to work for him which he agreed. Arcane is exterminating all the spies planted by the Crown Prince.

Arcane sends a bouquet to Dana with the letter To my Spring, Stella is more thrilled than Dana and is cheering on them.

Arcane meets Dana and she says to him to not send such things which saddened him and he asked Dana that did she does not like them, to which she replied she did but he didn't need to spend much.

They eat the chocolates which Dana pops up into his mouth and after a sweet moment between them, Arcane proposes to Dana. He asked her whether she would be with him forever.

The next morning Stella asks Dana that why did she rejected Arcane and Dana replies that it must be the effect of whiskey chocolate that he proposed to her by his family ring. Stella remembers how Edgar told her that the night Arcane returns after meeting Dana he sat all night long on the sofa looking like a statue. Dana says that she will support Arcane to whoever he likes but they aren't like this, Stella says that the girl Arcane loves is her and this is why he sent her the card. Dana tells her that it is not like that between them and he had done the same thing in childhood by giving her a dandelion flower. There are no such feelings between them.

19. LaMarquise15

LaMarquise15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was so well put that a like wasn’t enough!

Personally, I find her personality extremely triggering and it makes me kinda dislike both Dana and Arcane as a consequence. Arcane, for ever being so shallow to be entranced enough to sacrifice actual people’s lives for Stella, and Dana for making excuses for Stella’s toxic behavior.
    She’s outright rude, spoiled, entitled and overall a massive “pick-me” girl that can’t stand to not have everyone’s attention on her. I honestly don’t get the author’s intention in portraying her that way if she’s meant to be in a friendly relationship with the main characters and even have her own love story.
    How am I supposed to cheer for her happiness when she’s so unlikable?

20. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently it was because she was a lot more free, straightforward, not like other noble ladies (prim and proper)

i_am_here likes this.