Discussion A list of No CP Quick transmigrations

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by NightmareSeller, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    It just means "Young Adult." That the book's target audience is around the age of adolescents and perhaps those a bit older.

2. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for telling me!

Halcyon Observer likes this.
  3. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cannon Fodder Battle
    炮灰大作战
    Travelling through the world of various missions to help people avenge and fulfil their wishes, she encountered various scumbag men and women, white lotus green tea…
    Tong Xinlan, who has been impacted said:
    To be kind to scumbags is the greatest harm to innocent good people!
    It’s time to kill!
    Cut them off!
    Wait a minute and immerse the adulterers into a pig cage!

No CP!!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
    Anirose likes this.
  4. Lilix66

Lilix66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me @NightmareSeller do you know QT with story that everyone loves the mc but the mc themselves dont know. But the ending is the mc being beautiful alone aka no cp in the end *usually qt with comedy undertones

5. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    well the plot seems totally familiar so I've probably have read a bunch of them but I need to check as I've read too many QTs for a sain mind to keep a track of them
    Actually, the thing is you are saying MC is not aware of it her/himself but the problem is most of my MCs are romance scammers, LOL
    But if I'm not mistaken in All The Male Leads Want to Eat Swan Meat the MC was kind of ignorant about the MLs' love, but this one is a total tragedy, even I, as the madman of NO CP wanted this ML to have a happy ending

By the way, although I'm definitely going to come back to pure No CP and especially Mother No CPs, but right now I've changed my focus sub-genre to ahem Quick transmigrations [NotForChildren] most of my own recommendations are still No CP so you can also see whether it suits you or not
    Sigh* If someone told me I was going to love this sub-genre 5 years ago I could never believe it

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  6. Lilix66

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your recommendation uhm maybe I’ll check it out in 5years….. QAQ
    Do let me know if you have more ncp list~

7. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Do they have to be on NU or you're fine with MTLing?
    Let me first put all the No CP picked up requests that I've put on NUF

This list has many No CP QTs: A list of (Step)Mother(in-law) Quick transmigrations

[No CP] Quickly wear and call it mother 【无CP】快穿之叫妈妈 picked up
    【No CP】Perfect Accompanying Training [Quick Wear] 【无CP】完美陪训 [快穿]
    Being a Mom Again [Quick Wear] 重新当妈[快穿]
    [No CP] I am a nanny in Three Thousand World [Quick Wear] 【无CP】我在三千世界当保姆[快穿]
    [No CP] The Taoist sister of cannon fodder [Crossing Books] 【无CP】炮灰的道系妹妹[穿书] picked up

[No CP] [Comprehensive Martial Arts] My life will stop 【无CP】[综武侠]吾命将休
    Male with a high position, kicking the male lead [fast wear] 男配上位,踹飞男主[快穿]
    (Quickly through) After the mission is completed (快穿)任务完成后
    Quick transmigration: cannon fodder comes to counterattack 快穿任务:炮灰来逆袭 picked up
    Quick transmigration, Don't want me to fall in love 快穿之不要找我谈恋爱
    There are bear kids in Quick Pass 快穿之家有熊孩子
    Raiders are all at Shura Field [Quick Pass] 攻略皆是修罗场[快穿]
    Bai Yueguang [White moonlight] breaks up everyday 白月光分手日常
    Sword repair male deity's face slap road [Quickly wear] 剑修男神打脸之路(快穿)
    Quick transmigration: My child no way 快穿:吾儿莫方
    Quick transmigration: Time and Space Fat Businessman 快穿:时空胖商人
    Quick transmigration My host is my dad 快穿之我家宿主是爸爸
    [No CP] Reverse Life (Quick Pass) 【无CP】逆转人生(快穿)
    [No CP] The gluttonous food collapses the plot [Quickly wear] 【无CP】饕餮吃崩了剧情[快穿]
    Quick transmigration I'm your mother-in-law 快穿之我是你婆婆
    [No CP] Female partner is addicted to science [Quick Wear] 【无CP】女配沉迷科学[快穿] picked up

[No CP] Self-help guide for the wicked person who wears fast 【无CP】快穿之恶人自救攻略
    [No CP] Plane live broadcast 【无CP】位面直播中
    After the villain died again [Quickly wear] 又双叒穿到反派作死后[快穿]
    Quick transmigration It's useless to call mom 快穿之叫妈也没用
    Female matching blindly blending (quick transmigration) 女配瞎掺和(快穿)
    [Comprehensive] Dangerous Occupations [综]危险职业
    I'm your cub [Quick pass] 我是你的崽儿[快穿]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
    Otaku me, BelkisSama and Lilix66 like this.
  8. Lilix66

Reading List:
    Link

thank you so much for the list!! :aww::aww: i think i've read almost all ncp in NU so i'm looking around in MTL site :blob_grin:

9. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    A list of QTs that aren't on NU [Mostly No CP]

1. The happiness of the villain 快穿之反派的幸福 1v1 [What a pitty that it's not No CP]
    Author: 公主扶苏
    Shen Liangyi is a foreign company manager with countless pursuers. One day, the boring her and the boring ag system came together, and the world of each villain appeared A touch of beautiful scenery. "System, I don't want to get married." Shen Liangyi was unhappy. "Good." The system indulges. "System, I don't want to kill." Shen Liang couldn't bear it. The "good" system continues to indulge. "System, I met true love." Shen Liang was uneasy. "Okay...what?! You go away, I don't agree." The system finally got angry. But is this useful?
    "Unidentified person invaded, virus No. 1 in the system." The protection system issued an alarm. So, in the end, the system finally let go of Shen Liangyi's hand helplessly, and embarked on a sad journey again.
    ps: This article is quick to go through the text, 1 to 1, there will be innovative content~
    Labels of works: pet text, house girl

2. Model Quick Wear Manual 模范快穿手册 [No CP]
    Author: 条纹花瓶
    Raw: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3166576
    The most down-to-earth in history! = Orphan youth campus novel pain the male vs older divorced women in rural areas are rich splendor = # little sister, school grass pretty wonderful flower pen # martial arts Tripitaka Master vs = = # ruthless Beauty Queen classics mind the world holding the common people, watching the Queen of hearts be careful collection # comprehension novel pet snake vs = # = witch obviously affectionate, but since the shallow edge of interstellar fiction = # = # skilled cook vs will do one thousand rice, destined to have a heart # 1 fast through the text and the title Note that there is a story about twenty chapters or so. 2. No cp. 3. Write a little white, don't spray if you don't like it, just click the cross gently. thank! 4. All Fast-Crossing Worlds are original plots. Any similarity is purely coincidental. Content Tag: Shuangwen Kuaichuan Search keywords: Protagonist: Ji Wan┃Supporting role: Many┃Others:

3. Fast wear of unlimited cure 快穿之无限治愈 [It's either No CP or NP]
    Author: 高天胖月
    Raw: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2529578
    Pickup request: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/infinite-healing.120881/
    Song Lang has always believed that even if she is a time-space traveler who never stops, she is still willing to deeply love every world she has stayed in, and still willing to tenderly embrace all light and darkness. Until—she met one after another with darkened darkened men...Bah! Her healing system is not a gentle attribute, black gentlemen, tremble! Systemless, task-free fast-tracking, only the protagonist's pure emotions. The heroine's love is boundless, the golden fingers are strong, healing and depressive. The author travels through Wen Xinkeng: "The whole city is full of my vest...

4. I am a full-time playmaker (Quickly wear) 专职加戏的我(快穿)[Not sure it's No CP or not, It's kind of a slow wear]
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2665877

Pickup request: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/i-am-a-full-time-playmaker-quickly-wear.118230/

5. Raiders that scum [Quick pass] 攻略那个渣[快穿] [Probably No CP]
    Author: 唐宓 [Author of Raiders are all at Shura Field [Quick Pass]]
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3011854

Before the male god became darkened [Quick Wear] Gender, female, and scum, Rong Si, who often walks by the river, finally got his shoes wet. In order to survive, he bound the scum system and embarked on the strategy road to compare with the scum man. All creatures with scum attributes such as heroes, heroines, villains, cannon fodder, passerby, etc. are her targets. This book is also called You who abuse me will always fall in love with me, you who make me unhappy will always fall in love with me, and you will fall in love with me no matter what. The heroine is a coquettish bitch, pretends to be a white lotus, and has fun with green tea...

6. Before the male god blackened [Quick pass] 男神黑化之前[快穿]
    Author: 唐宓 [Author of Raiders are all at Shura Field [Quick Pass]]
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3295965

Traveling continuously, but just to send some warmth to the male gods who have been tempted in every world before they become black. The immobile vegetative male god, the scumbag president male god who forcibly robs, the high IQ male god who staged an escape from prison, the untransformable plush male god...all kinds of male gods, only you can't think of it, it won't be warm without her . The book is also called "Before the Villain's Darkening" and "What is the Little Black House? Can it be eaten?" ", "Why the male god is disagreeable and blackened", "Warm little...

7. The Devil's Online Crash Book [Quick Wear] 女魔头在线崩书[快穿] [No CP]
    Author: 大哥喝冰阔落
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4130096
    Luo Man is the only demon in the world. Because it is too difficult to teach, she was thrown into the world of novels by the gods.
    Binding the system for the first time, Luo Man: Hmm...a bit scared.
    Gods: Just be afraid!
    After a few years, God: It’s time to test the results, happy jpg.
    Then-the first world: the evil villain turns humble wage earners, is it a distortion of human nature or a loss of morality.
    "On an ordinary day, I earned a mediocre one hundred million, all of which must be handed over to the woman named Luo Man. o(╥﹏╥)o"
    The second world: the love brain tyrant never wants to fall in love with the heroine I just want to be an ATM machine for Cannon Fodder, let her walk the flower path and become the c queen.
    "The gossip? How do we match! Pay more attention to my sister's work, don't lose a share, and learn about Renmei."
    God: The smile is gradually lost.
    Why doesn't this girl play cards according to the routine!
    Also, what was she afraid of before.
    Luo Man cracked her fingers and rattled. She was afraid that the opponent was too weak and would be broken after playing a few times.
    Food guide: Quickly wear the form, wear the book world, sand sculptures and cool scripts, the heroine is always changing the script
    Content label: Ability quickly wears the book cool scripts
    Search keywords: protagonist: Luo Man┃ supporting role: "The whole world thinks He is my idol [entertainment circle]" a
    brief commentary on the work that is difficult to enlighten, the devil was thrown into the world by the gods, and I thought that the devil who played cannon fodder, female partner, and passerby would be greatly frustrated. However, she did not expect that the devil did not follow the script at all, but used a novel way to carry out Bengshu to the end. Even if the cannon fodder stood firmly in the c position, she walked out of her own style, either in Bengshu or on the road to Bengshu. , Tucao various ancient and wonderful settings, golden sentences frequently appear.
    The genre of the works is novel, the brain is big, and the language is humorous and interesting. The devil's head can be sweet or salty, she can be called a little joke, people can't help but laugh, she can't think of what the plot will appear in the next second, it gives people a sense of novelty, reversal. And it has a positive and upward impact on the characters in the original world invisibly, allowing the wicked to eat their own evil consequences. The characters are lively and the supporting roles are also brilliant and adorable. The rich plot contains a variety of novel themes, it is a relaxed and interesting cool text, welcome to open and harvest happiness.

8. Technical type of work (quick transmigration) 技术型工种(快穿) [Male!MC the hell is it doing here?]
    Author: 莫向晚
    From the same Author as (Quickly through) After the mission is completed (快穿)任务完成后
    Pickup request: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/quickly-through-after-the-mission-is-completed.119582/

9. The female partner is harming the world again [Quickly wear] 女配又在祸害世界[快穿]
    Author: 即墨遥
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3428407
    What about the female partner of the cannon fodder in the bloody romance novel?
    Dressed as a hidden wife who was ignored by the overbearing president?
    The eldest lady who discovered the male protagonist's counterattack after retiring?
    The chaotic yuan match that was abandoned by the ruthless fairy?
    Shi Wei showed the villain's exclusive smile: It doesn't matter if you don't love me now, anyway, she will fall in love with me in the end.
    The system was very skeptical at first, but later... he shivered as he watched the abused male protagonist who was still infatuated but still infatuated.
    Shi Wei said: I am best at persuading people with reason.
    [Su Shuang's face writing, teaching scumbag men to be humans]
    Demining: The heroine Su, Mei, and scum, this article is full of dog blood and Shura field. No sectioning, no fine division.
    Content Tag: System Quick Pass Through Book
    Search Keyword: Protagonist: Shi Wei┃Supporting Role:┃Other: Quick Pass
    Work Brief Comment: VIP pushes the medal
    villain and becomes the cannon fodder in the bloody romance novel. What should I do? Dressed as a hidden wife who was left out by the overbearing president, the eldest lady who discovered the male protagonist's counterattack after retiring, the chaotic yuan match who was abandoned by the ruthless fairy... Shi Wei showed the villain's exclusive smile: It doesn't matter if you don't love me now. Anyway, I will fall in love with me in the end. The system was very skeptical at first, but later... he shivered as he watched the abused male protagonist who was still infatuated but still infatuated. Shi Wei said: I am best at persuading people with reason.
    This article is fluent in writing and the plot is ups and downs. It tells the story of how to turn back and attack the scumbags who have been disappointed. It is easy and clear to read.

10. The original match is invincible [Quick Wear] 原配战无不胜[快穿]
    Author: 半袖妖妖
    Raw link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3904310

Everywhere female match, rebirth, traveler, book wearer, robs the heroine's aura and luck, causing the heroine's misfortune.
    Mrs. Hou got a system of the original female protagonist, who exclusively abused scumbag men and women, helped the protagonist counterattack, and returned to the track of Su Shuangtian.
    Shuangwen, rest assured!
    The heroine is not directly dressed as the original owner, but merges with the original owner when doing the task, assisting the counterattack.

11. On how I scumbags you [Quick pass] 论我如何渣掉你们[快穿]
    Author: 沐可
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3580099
    At the beginning of the strategy mission, the system felt that if the target of the strategy really moved emotions, he would also be a master who can quickly conquer the girl’s heart with affection. Imagine any girl who can resist his handsome and extraordinary man watching her fall asleep quietly in the middle of the night without disturbing the other person's harassment at all?
    Yu Xi smiled and said politely: "I can."
    System: ...?
    Raiders: Where is this fresh and unpretentious girl from where I have fallen in love.
    Before the reincarnation:
    Yu Xi: Excuse me, I am positioned as a counterattack with a female match, and a scumbag remodeling?
    System: Yes.
    After the reincarnation:
    System: It is determined that you are the scum girl who is suitable to be transformed. Say goodbye.
    Love strategy text, each world is 1v1 or no cp.
    Ancient setting: Domineering president X diseased student X Xueba professor
    Campus setting: childhood sweetheart X bad boy X herbivorous seniors
    Ancient setting: high cold Donggong X belly black X Xiemei brother of Prince
    net red set: top-tier directors flow X X Photographer
    cultivation setting: Dom repair Shishu X X sword quiet fairy king
    master world - guinea pigs girls counterattack: chief scientist, Major General Federation X
    1. The heroine is beautiful, but not glamorous, who walks to attack the heart flow.
    2. The author is habitual to the heroine's mother. No one will abuse the heroine. The heroine is scumbag and cute. How cool is it.
    3. This article is purely overhead and mindless. If readers connect all the settings to [Reality University, Work, Life] for in-depth research and talk about it, they will definitely not feel comfortable.
    The little angels who can accept the above demining can enjoy this article to ensure that it is easy and sour.
    Content Tag: Goddess of Love
    Search keywords: protagonist: Yu Xi┃supporting role: those men who are in Xi's pomegranate skirt┃Others: Su Shuang, Mali Su's
    work brief comment:
    Yu Xi, who has been poisoned by the master novel since its birth, is growing In the process, he gradually possessed a superb slapstick skill, and he became turbulent and scumbag. Overbearing president, campus bully, evil son, the hero of the novel that has been popular for decades, have bowed down under her pomegranate skirt. However, the system that accompanies her comes with mysterious missions. One after another, different fantasy worlds, outstanding and outstanding male protagonists with different personalities, are all just to make her regain love after losing her human emotions. Ability... can it succeed? The style of this article is relaxed and humorous. The author runs the lines and routines of the master's novels for decades through the essay in a joking manner. The ancient blood stems can be used freely, the story is humorous but unconventional, and the plot is relaxed without forgetting the abuse of scum and the face. There is a positive theme sublimation, and the discussion about growth and redemption runs through it. It is a cute article that can meet the needs of readers.

12. Beauty Allure (Quick Pass) 美人倾城(快穿)
    Author: 梦.千航
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2764369
    In ancient times, there were beauties, smile all over the city, then smile all over the country,
    today there are Liuqing, smile all over the world, unparalleled,
    just one glance, there will be countless people following each other,
    only With a smile, everyone is the minister under her skirt.
    System 1314: Since I have bound the host, I understand that there is nothing that can't be solved by a laugh.
    System 1314: If one fails, then two.
    System 1314: No more than three anyway.
    One-sentence brief introduction: In ancient times, there were beauties that overwhelmed the city and the country was chaotic. Today, there is the Ye Family's unparalleled daughter. One-
    sentence brief introduction: There is nothing that can't be solved by a smile. If there are, then two.
    Tips: The heroine is Meimeimeimeimei, Susususu is so cool and refreshing, the heroine is a god-favored little golden person. The thunderer enters carefully!!
    Content tag: Traveling through time and space, slap face, fast to wear, and cool text
    Search keywords: Protagonist: Ye Liuqing┃Supporting role: ┃Others:

13. I found myself hanging [Quickly wear] 我发现自己是个挂[快穿]
    Author: 安知遥

Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3920859
    The intelligent NPC of Tianyuan Continent, Lingxi Xianjun, gave birth to Lingzhi. At this moment, she broke the law of heaven. The world of online games is no longer a cage that imprisons her. Lingxi decided to visit the three thousand worlds, experience the various states of life, and witness thousands of miles of mountains and rivers. Read the article tips: 1. The heroine is not a human series. It is possible to wear men and women and non-human beings. There is no hero, and some units have CP. 2. The heroine herself is a prankster, Su! Sue! Sue! 3. Thanks...

14. She is the villain’s apex favorite [Quick pass] 她是反派心尖宠[快穿]
    Author: 涩涩儿
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3924597

[Receive the document and ask for "Kneel down to the elder brother!" [Quick Wear]" After the former Emperor Fengdu retired from the BG article, he randomly found a quick-pass system to bind, and in the Three Thousand World, he seriously lived the "retirement and pension life" of the head of the prefecture, and by the way "taught and taught" those Stupid/Madonna/Eccentric/Cannon fodder/Villain/Scum attribute brother or sister. 】

15. She was raised by the villain [Quickly wear] 被反派养大的她[快穿]
    Author: 顾苏安谢席
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3218651

Others raise villain, Three Views positive, emotional depth, playfully Kichiku have to concede defeat; she was raised villain,
    the heart to be ruthless, hands should be steady, careful Go crazy next second. Especially every time I was accompanied by various tasks to break the lower limit-
    let the villain who is about to fall in love with the heroine take the initiative to match the hero and the hero;
    let the villain who only loves the power to fight with the genius brother for her;
    let the villain who was abandoned by her be her Create a prosperous world;
    let the villain who succeeded in fame become infamous;
    let the villain who seek her revenge live better than die;
    Jia raised his hand and made a serious suggestion-or, can I choose to be cute?
    In addition, there is no final male lead in this article, please feel free to stop all kinds of cp.
    Content tag: Tianzhi's arrogant son Tianwen Kuaichuan
    Search keywords: protagonist: Jiayi┃Supporting role: every villain┃Others:

16. The villain's sister [fast wear] 反派他妹[快穿]
    Author: 灼沐
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3197828

Every time I cross over, I am the villain's sister. Should I break it?
    Xuanyin said that these are not problems. The key is how to go up.
    This is a "high-ranking history" of the villain and his sister, and everything else is in the air.
    pS: There is no cp as a whole, and there may be cp
    search keywords in individual worlds : protagonist: Xuanyin┃Supporting role: villain┃Others: quick pass

17. [No CP] Qingqi style [Quickly wear] 【無CP】畫風清奇[快穿]
    Author: 洛大王

Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3532738
    [Do you desire power] "No, I desire..." Milk... Jiang Luo habitually blurted out the old driver's quotations. [Want to experience a different life? 】 【Want to know the meaning of life? 】 【Want to live on? ] "I don't want to." [...] The system was silent for a few seconds. [This is a bit difficult] The world: (1) Abnormal counterattack by the scumbag [overhead modern] (2) The history of the demon saint’s hair [overhead rivers and lakes] (3) The longevity road of the eternal emperor [doujin history] (4) Transform the fat house cv boss [overhead modern] (5) Talking about the ashes of the fingers [overhead ancient] (6) The guardian of Mr. Clown [modern + supernatural] (7) Crazy slap-up, the prince [ancient harem] (8) All the way Emperor Cheng Cheng [overhead fantasy] (9) Seeing him rise up a tall building (actress) [overhead ancient] (10) develop into a fierce tiger in [comprehensive world] (11) double personality randomly dropped [overhead city] (sao operation) (12 ) Hold a concert [Modern + Internet] (shorter) (13) Doomsday Tractor Tour [Doomsday Zombies] (Sao Operation) (14) Slime Academy [Modern Fantasy] (15) Mountain Village Pig Farm [ Modern Fantasy] (16) A true dragon mount that pulls the wind [Comprehensive Realm Continued] (17) How to be a good father [Modern] ps: Committed to sweet, succulent and stimulating The world in front is more serious, and the world in the back is more ghostly The first chapter of this world will talk about the content of the original owner’s wishes. Tags: Travel through time and space system Quickly pass through the cool text Search keywords: Protagonist: Jiang Luo┃ Supporting role: System┃ Others: The style is clear and thrilling

18. Buddhism Female Match [Quick Wear] 佛系女配[快穿]
    Author: 天外江自流

Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3505456
    As the controller of the Space-Time Alliance, Xin An doesn’t need to be forced to do non-stop missions;
    as a calm Buddhist peacemaker, Xin An expresses hello, me, hello, and
    quests. , She'll be fine, anyway, she is not afraid of being obliterated by the Lord God anyway;
    then the problem is coming.
    Time Space One: Excuse me, what is the purpose of the girl doing the task now? ! In order to overthrow the Lord God?
    Xin An: No, no, passing by is the kingly way, just take a walk around to see if the artifact will hit you on your head.
    Time and Space One: ...
    Time and Space One: Well, let's take a vacation (*^▽^*)
    However, the rationality is very full, the reality is very skinny, the task is not that you want to hide, you can hide if you want to hide!
    Host: Can't you just be a little nervous about me? !
    Heroine: I hate your fake innocence that seems to be indisputable or not to be grabbed! ! !
    Male match: Such an unmotivated teammate is really awkward---**##$$##**! Too bad! What did i do wrong!
    Time and Space One: Girls, please work harder, people don't want to be recycled by the Lord God... QAQ
    Xin'an (smile): Please start your performance.
    Part of the world have emotional entanglements, but firm no single arrow CP
    women inside surface calm gentle, but in fact cold-blooded ruthless, ambitious and occasionally erupt
    paper Su Shuang sweet no logical
    recommendation junior partner Wen Wen (Wen are good yo):
    dish chicken knees Call the tyrant [quick pass] (pre-collection)
    "When Metaphysics Swept the World"-it's time to let Chinese metaphysics swept the world~
    Today, I will also be an acting school: turn against the wind and come back to the pinnacle!
    By the way, the author Junxiaben pre-collected articles → everything is for falling in love [Quick Wear]
    Welcome to bookmark the author's column link → Feng goes to Taikong River to flow freely

19. [No CP] Little red line expert [Quick pass] 【无CP】拆红线小能手[快穿]
    Author: 白色的木
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3093165
    Crossing into the world of novels, replacing the male partner to protect the female lead, red and blue I think this task shouldn't be too simple. As long as you stay with the hostess as a girlfriend, it is very logical.
    But Red and Blue never expected that the task was completed perfectly, but something went wrong...a small mistake.
    Heroine One: Shemales have different paths. If I can't be single-minded, please let me return to modern times to write novels, thank you.
    Heroine 2: President? Sorry, I think red and blue are right. You play domineering and force love and I always have to retaliate. For example... a man is pregnant?
    Heroine 3: Gunte, an orc world! I want to go back to Hyundai and enter the national team to win glory for the country!
    The heroine is four, five, six, seven, eight...
    Red and blue: Well, it shouldn't be a big problem to accidentally remove the red line of the male and female main characters... right?
    Edible guide: The heroine of the sword Sanqinniang, you can watch it if you haven’t played the sword of the three. It does not hinder the reading
    content. Tags: Ping step, Qingyun travels through time and space, fast wear.
    Search keywords: protagonist: red and blue┃supporting role: lovely heroines┃ Other:

20. The villain is dressed as cannon fodder (Quick pass) 反派大佬穿成炮灰(快穿)
    Author: 五朵蘑菇
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4547023

The once beautiful and reckless villain is bound by the cannon fodder system. System: Kiss, try hard to play cannon fodder. Shaoyin: What? ? Is it not fragrant to have money and power? * (1) The queen who fell off the star-catching platform and died (2) The villain sister who fell in love with the male protagonist and died for the male protagonist (

21. [Quick pass] Actually I have a villain's heart [快穿]其實我有一顆反派的心
    Author: 討厭夏天
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2762805

Witch Carrie: Robbery, do you want money or kill? Hermione: I have a dad who despise wizards. Gaya Coconut: The goods are genuine at a fair price. Hitler: I blacked you once, Dr. Hahaha Pim: I really have a mental illness. Erkin: The Emperor Braid understands math! Black me! Nini: You black me! Shield black me! Lin Daiyu: Go to die, die to die! Doraemon: Dorayaki Dorayaki! The plot is a big ball, with a light push, who knows which gutter to roll into. This article is abnormal, brutal, huge brain hole, three distorted views, dark mentality, various heroes, various emotions, various dramas, and it is best not to watch the chapters of fans in movies and televisions that you like. This article entered V on June 30 and entered V. Thank you for your support. Don't worry, I still write fluently. Because there are chapter titles that are not allowed to mention the film and television titles, I will have to guess the movie in the future, because my waywardness has caused you trouble, I am really sorry. The name of the heroine in this article comes from a Kengwen Xiaoao fellow of my uncle. The background of martial arts has nothing to do with the current film and television works. It has nothing to do with the famous Yu Ma, let alone Levin and Gou Xue. All the comrades in the mainland dramas of Qiongyao dramas are moved to the newly opened article "Special Sister Yue Special".

22. Queen of Terror [Quick Pass] 恐怖女王[快穿]
    Author: 三分流火
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3495041

The Growth History of the Great Demon King Ye Tan.
    pS: The name comes from the career of the heroine.
    A brief commentary on the work: Because she saw a phantom in her sleep, Ye Tan, who was only fourteen years old, started her own fantasy journey, traveling through space, playing different roles, and various fantasy worlds unfolded before her eyes. , All kinds of people appeared one after another, these adventures prompted her to grow up quickly, and in this bizarre world shuttle, there seemed to be many unspoken secrets hidden.
    Time and space change, characters change, and legendary gods and demons appear on the scene, with rich imagination, constant suspense, and climaxes. The growth of the characters, the description of the mood, and the preparation of conflicts have all made very obvious progress. The reading is extremely fluent and it is worth reading.

23. [Comprehensive] Naturally Born Female Match [综]天生女配
    Author: 地狱画师
    Raw link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=1821412
    Perhaps she was born to be the life of a supporting actress, and no one crossing can become the protagonist in the original book. However, she is quite satisfied with this. The so-called protagonist often means constant trouble. And being a supporting actor, after she has solved all the messy things in the original book and withdrawn from the plot, living in peace and stability is the life she wants. Send a notice: This article will enter V on Friday. Thank you for your long-term company. I hope you can continue to support this article and bow. Links to my articles (the mobile party can also be clicked in from the author column): 1. "Ru Shu Jiazhen" 2. "[comb] When You Become a Magic Stick" 3. "[comb

24. [Overview] Goddess of Discord [综影]纷争女神
    Author: 沉尘浮世
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2215898
    "People always think I'm a lunatic. The funny thing is that they only see what'reality' wants them to see."-Eris Discotia (Alice) Ellie with three mental illnesses Silk fell into a "wonderland"-the system. The system only gave her two words: survival. "Survival? Oh~~ This word can derive a lot of things..." She looked at the world in front of her, and the corner of her mouth gradually evoked a smile that was both mocking and neurotic. Tips: ①Unlimited flow setting, Su Shuang** explodes the sky, no reincarnation team, please see Chapter 1 for specific settings. ②The heroine is sick, the scum attribute pits teammates, there is no male lead, no male lead, no male lead. Important things to say Three times, if you can’t accept it, please click the cross as soon as possible. ③Update time: Daily change / next day 12:00. End of the same series. Engine oil, Iron Man, Batta Sister X, Superman’s rival. I heard that this article is very serious.

25. [Comprehensive] Mother Yi Tianxia [综]母仪天下
    Author: 微云烟波
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4160702
    After an air crash, Shu Yun had to be involved in the traversal again and again, each time he traversed either the queen or the future queen. The question is, who wants to be a queen La!
    The tentative role is Queen of Horse-Queen of Qing Chuan Wulanala-Queen of Red Mansion Xie-Chen Ajiao-Queen Lu-Queen Friga-Queen Hera-Mother of Stars.
    Content tag: Past and present, portable space women, fast wear.
    Search keywords: Protagonist: A brief comment on Shu Yun's works . Fall, who is the queen! Is the queen good? One is more unlucky than the other, the sons are ineffective, the sons are dying, the husbands are unreliable, the premature deaths, the abolished... How should we live this day! The author focuses on the queens with different destinies that appear in historical legends and myths. No matter what the destiny is, the heroine just walks straight! The plot climax of the article is fluent, with a degree of relaxation, and full of coolness. Why does the heroine continue to pass through to become a queen, and where will it go in the end? When all the puzzles are revealed, what choice will the heroine make?
    Hongwu Emperor Empress Ma
    Yongzheng Emperor Empress Xiaojingxian
    Empress Chen of Wu

26. [Summary] My family [綜]我的家人
    Author: 淑女派
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2711703

The protagonist A has a selfish mother, the supporting actor B has a glamorous father, Cannon Fodder C has a scorpion-hearted brother, a passerby Ding has an inconsistent sister, and the villain E has a hypocritical younger brother, the latter. Some promoted the development of the story, some made the former radically changed, and some completely dragged down... But one day, they are still them, they are still them, but the cores are all changed...

27. [Comprehensive Martial Arts] Unintentionally demolished CP [综武侠]无意中拆CP了
    Author: 坐下发呆
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3020062

[No CP text, the heroine is a single dog from beginning to end. 】
    So, this is a story that Shen Nai has lived in every story you have seen and heard or never heard. However, since Shen Nai went through, it seems that CP is gone...

28. [Summary] I'm here too [综]我来也
    Author: 淑女派
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3164856

Facing the familiar or unfamiliar world, she shouted, "I'll come!" The countless parallel worlds became completely unrecognizable in an instant, and the strange development made everyone stunned. But for Xia Solstice, countless protagonists or supporting actors, villains, cannon
    1. Pseudo Quick Wear: Emperor Zun, don't be arrogant 伪快穿:帝尊,别傲娇
    Author: 此梨非离
    A generation of gods in the twenty-fourth century deceived Fu Li, who was betrayed by the brothers who had learned deception together the night before their marriage, and went to jail. She had originally thought that she could be released for revenge. She obviously underestimated the insidiousness of her senior brother. She was shot and killed by a sniper on the night of her imprisonment. Originally, Fu Li thought that her life would be over, but she didn't expect that her soul would be detained by a votive robot. And I hope the robot will tell her that as long as she can help upgrade the robot to the full level, she can satisfy her one wish! Even if the wish is that she can be resurrected! Unexpectedly, Fu Li of Liu Yinhuaming another village opened the painful path of crossing various planes to help the system upgrade. But why does she always think something is weird? For example, why does the system robot always call itself "the deity?" For example, why is this system arrogant and not like an ordinary system? Work tags: easy, emperor, system flow, happy friends

2. Tease God [fast wear] 撩神[快穿]
    Author: 雾矢翊
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3092468
    Chi Di (ān) made a boyfriend. This boyfriend is not only a real domineering president, but also a snake-like disease with a strong desire for control. Chi Di wants to break up every day. It's a pity that she passed through before breaking up. What's even more frightening is that in every fast-moving world, that man always wants to close her little black room and do things that cannot be described! Later, their daily routine in the world of fast travel is like this: Male protagonist: ▼_▼ responsible for getting sick, shutting down the black house, various Play; Female protagonist: ≧︿≦ responsible for smoothing the hair and working hard not to be locked into the black house. Chi Di: I heard that the male protagonist who I had attacked in the world of Fast Crossing has been blackened and then traveled back and wanted to attack every day. What should I do? Waiting online, very anxious. Reading notes: [1. Quickly pass through the article, the male protagonist is in the late stage of snake sperm disease, and the female protagonist is just like him! 【2, Lei Su Shuang's sweet text, without textual research, just take pleasure in it. [3. Free self-made, simple and rude, everything is possible! [4. It is common for everyone to be difficult to adjust. Everyone reads the article in a civilized manner. If you really don't like it, then abandon the article. [5. In the end, the male protagonist is the demon in "Reversal of the Immortal Way", so his eyes are purple, let alone it, the demon in the Immortal Way is the existence of this kind of snake essence disease! Content Tag: Quick Wear Sweet Text

3. You teach a man (fast wearing) 教你做人(快穿)
    Author: 井蛙言海

Tao Tian lost her memory for a while, put on a rookie vest and wore a miserable life. The strange thing is that the sadistic drama will eventually become a face-slap-face. Small world: [The white moonlight who died early] is over √ [The martial arts world is No. 1] is over √ [Niang Daowen is the queen] is over √ [Jumping down from the rooftop] is over √ [True golden stars are shining] over √ [ Long live the princess] End √【Seventy Little Wife】Filling

4. Su Bian Quan Universe [Quick Pass] 苏遍全宇宙[快穿]
    Author: 夙夜笙歌
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2701564
    Yan Zhao kept piercing into the brain hole she once abandoned. For the first time, she dressed as a rich and white woman who was so poor that she had only money left, and her little meat boyfriend became a big star. For the second time, she dressed as a young and beautiful queen mother, sitting on the dragon chair with the new emperor and her age. For the third time, she dressed as a beloved princess, and the white dragon with wings wanted to take her around the world. Yan Zhao: ...what should I do if I forget the plot? _:)з」∠)_ [Pit Tips]-Daily change, do not stand in line-Bai Sushuang, dead logic, refused to pick up the list content tag: rich family quick wear cool text Search keywords: protagonist: Yan Zhao┃ Supporting role: -┃ Other:-

5. Fast wear of Pipedream Inn 快穿之黄粱客栈
    Author: 豆大王
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3489847
    "This is the Huangliang Inn. Do you want Huangliang Dream, or regret medicine?" "There will be regret medicine in this world?" "If you are willing to pay, you will naturally have it..." ... [Bihu Chapter]: I naturally know, he Treat me well, but he is an eunuch. How can I be reconciled when I am only more than ten years old? But he died for me, but I realized that I was already moved. In this world, no one loves me anymore except this person... [Floating Voice]: Hmph, they want me to die, I just don’t die! No one can take away what belongs to me! Say I'm domineering? Heh, my old lady spends her own money to be her own princess, who is in the way? This regret medicine, I want those who owe me to regret it all! ...More exciting stories follow. Lightning protection: 1. The hero of each story is not the same person. Second, the heroine is indifferent, but has the means to scheming, not lively, not soft, cute, not in love. Third, there is no such thing as a system. 4. In addition to being smart, the heroine has no golden fingers, so she has to learn everything by herself. 5. Decline to pick up the rankings, no personal attacks, and those who do not agree with the three views, please leave quickly! 6. The anti-theft ratio of this article is 30%, and the time limit is 12 hours. Thank you. Content tag: Shuangwen of a strong female in another world. Search keywords: Protagonist: Changxi┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others: Very Su, strong female, quick wear, cool

6. Variety Show [Quick Wear] 综艺女配[快穿]
    Author: 一只虫
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4357051
    Step on the variety shows that you have loved in the past few years, ordinary girls, to save a living point, enter all kinds of variety shows, in exchange for the ordinary world of life. Variety show dimension wall is not broken, if there is a collision, it is purely coincidental that there may be a self-made variety show. The original name of this article is "Quick Crossing Girl's Variety Show". Supporting role: not yet played┃ Others: fast wear, variety show, reality show, female supporting role, farming

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
    Lilix66 and Sutad Aatma like this.
  10. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The male supporting role's brother [quick wear] 男配的哥哥[快穿]
    Raw Link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4435043
    NU Link: N/A
    Description: * "What can I do to save you? My weak and poor love-brained brother"
    *Not a face-slapping cool article, brother's daily life, unit stories may be related
    * Since my brother is a love-brained brother, there must be a female villain. It's a bit mindless at times. I suggest you don't take the

favored man with you when you watch it. After hearing the sound [Wu Sheng], you meet a grass mud horse that can speak human words.
    At first, he didn't agree, but after the two broke up, he accidentally bumped into the story, and inexplicably embarked on the road of no return to "helping the younger brother"... [No CP] 2019

Name: The villains are all my brothers [quick wear] 反派皆我哥[快穿]
    Raw Link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4482989
    Description:

A story of how a villain (not) was engaged (taught) by the villain brothers in the adult world; it is also a story of a group of villains who should have been degenerate and were healed by the little sun
    :
    [Professional Spare Tyre's Overbearing President] · Yin Cao and his sun
    [the martial arts master who betrayed his country], the bronze wall and his weakness
    [the two-faced national actor], the gods and his human world
    [the Buddhist monk who fell into the devil's way], the demon monk and his heart magic

One-Sentence Introduction: My brother chooses me and I'm super sweet!
    Purpose: to grow [No CP] 2020

Name: The male protagonist's brother [quick wear] 男主的哥哥[快穿]
    Raw Link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4960928
    Description:
    Bo Yan recently took a 100-year vacation, and plans to leave the beast special training group and go to the next door The Brothers War group look lively.
    Everything went well, but there was a little accident when he was engraving his identity, and he became the "older brother" in the brothers war.

Thin words: ? ? ?
    System: Ahem, the original team members have already sacrificed. The leader's intention is to let you replace the class. When you come back, your salary will be tripled.
    Bo Yan: Do you want to come back?
    System: Count... count you as a martyr.
    Thin Yan: (gritting his teeth) Very good.
    [Highlight: It is true that the male protagonist was deceived, and the reason will be clear later, but he is not a bun. If the sense of substitution is too strong, it is not recommended to read]

【Live copy】
    1. The son of the sea: the villain brother in the fantasy text
    2. The King of Hotels: The Big Brother in Business Wars
    3. The Emperor's Policy: The sad reminder of the heir
    4. One Arrow to Fame: The Genius Brother in Athletics
    5. Broken Claw and Remnant Scale [No CP] 2022

Name: I Am The Male Lead’s Eldest Brother (Quick Transmigration) 我是男主他哥 快穿
    Raw Link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4368981 https://m.9itan.com/book/15677/
    NUF Link:
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/i-am-the-male-lead%E2%80%99s-eldest-brother-quick-transmigration.100985/
    Description: Double changes every day, nine thousand words a day!
      Yuan Jia died early. After he died, he encountered the system and found out that his younger brother was the male lead and he was the male lead's cannon fodder.
      Even if he is more genius than the male lead, how can he be more powerful than the male lead?
      So he suffered a plot kill.

His business empire will be inherited by the male lead brother ... the connections
      he will make will be inherited by the male lead brother ...
      the marriage date he set will be inherited by the male lead brother ...
      and he just died in the memory of the male lead Brother. When you need it, come out and remember it, and leave it behind when you don't need it.

Yuan Jia's goal is to work hard to live longer than the male lead brother.
      As long as he doesn't die, the male lead will always be just a younger brother.
    World 01: [The eldest son of Houfuyu who has not died] √World
    02: [No president who died in time] √World
    03: [There is no agricultural gate Tianjiao who died in the water] √World
    04: [The founding emperor who was not robbed] √World
    05: [No god of death due to a car accident] √World
    06: [No prince who was killed by abolition] √World
    07: [No brother who accidentally fell off the cliff] √World
    08: [No true story of the master ] √
    World 09: [cousin who has not been plundered] ing [No CP]

Name: I'm your brother [quick wear] 我是你哥哥[快穿]
    Raw Link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3959743
    Description:
    This article is also known as the "Good Brother System" 好哥哥系统

to confuse your younger sister and make you sober;
    Ma Bao's male brother-in-law, resolutely suppress it; a mean-
    spirited cheap brother, beat your parents even if they don't know you!
    why should I care about you?
    Just because I'm your brother!
    Also, that person is not a relative, not an ancestor, why do you call me brother?
    But, brother, sister, how to break it down in minutes?
    Chi Rui, who traveled through the three thousand worlds, said that it is difficult to be a brother!

——The domineering president brother of the rich and powerful daughter
    ——The eldest brother of the emperor is not the prince
    ——The older brother of a former girl group member
    ——The cheap younger brother wants to hurt people every day
    ——The cousin is a scheming girl
    ——The father is a domestic abuser
    ——A group of sand sculptures shouting My eldest brother
    - my younger brother is a teenager with Internet addiction
    - my sister is so coward
    - taking the blame for my twin brother
    One sentence Introduction: Brother mighty! [No CP] 2018

Name: Brother is BOSS [quick wear] 兄长是BOSS[快穿]
    Raw Link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3876587
    Description: Su Shao is an ordinary fast wearer. Unlike other people, others are all about love points, but he is about family points.

In every world, Su Shao will have a brother who has a strong background but has a cold/completely unknown/tit-for-tat relationship with him.

Su Shao: What can I do to turn my elder brother into a younger brother? Online wait, very urgent.

Notes on eating:
    ①There are not many female characters...you know~
    ②I really want a brother, so I have this book. The product under the 800-meter filter must be illogical. Please also ask be magnanimous.
    ③Thank you for your support, whats it~
    Highlight mine clearance, a must-see when entering the pit!
    ① In the first two worlds, the painting style is ancient and strange, and there are same-sex ambiguous plots. The second world supporting role thought the protagonist was tainted, but nothing actually happened!
    ② Pure brotherhood, other people have not many roles.
    ③If you feel uncomfortable, abandon the article in time to avoid causing more discomfort. mwah.

One sentence Introduction: Hold brother's arm [No CP] 2018

Okay as you can see this post includes NO CP and MC being a brother, I remember there was another QT in which the MC [Male] was traveling the worls to save his sister, the sister had a 1v1 BG CP with another guy but MC had none and it was recommended on NUF, unfortunately, I wanted to add that one too but I've forgotten the name. Edited: Found it

Name: [Quick transmigration] My brother is a big brother 我哥是大佬[快穿]
    Raw Link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4334180

NUF Link:
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/quick-transmigration-my-brother-is-a-big-brother.112467/
    Description: Yan Qing's sister went down to the earth, but was designed by others to wear a miserable female supporting role in every life.

In order to save his sister, he quickly passed through the retired·full-scale boss·Yan Qing, and once again embarked on a journey of world shuttle, hard-core guarding sister, and scum counterattack.

Then-

the real daughter who was kicked out of the house: I'm sorry, my richest brother came to pick me up.
    Abandoned Bai Yueguang stand-in: I'm sorry, my brother said that your throne is gone.
    The face-slapped cannon fodder female partner: Sorry, the country spoils my brother and my brother spoils me!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So the basic premise is that MC and his sister are Immortals, but the sister gets calculated to be a miserable cannon fodder in every life, and because of that she would be filled with resentment thus being lost and not being able to return to the immortal realm. So MC decides to go to each world and help her overturn that fate

Their relationship is purely brother and sister. There is another immortal who also came down to help MC's sister, and that is the one who ends up with her each arc

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
    seemanta and dreamer deceiver like this.
  11. MacDanMc

MacDanMc Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the information.

12. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: After the boss retired, he was addicted to raising cubs [Quick wear] 大佬退休后沉迷养崽[快穿]
    Raw Link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6220541
    Description: Some cubs are not only well-behaved and sensible, but also obedient and promising, but they are not valued or favored.
      The boss who broke through the siege from the counterattack mission was forced to retire early and lived a comfortable life of raising cubs.
    [Gloomy and withdrawn junior high school student who died saving someone who fell into the water - The actor's father thinks that pampering children should start from an early age]
      [Scholar who divorced his wife in love - He talked about his wife]
      [Rebellious adopted son - On inheritance]
      [Retiring from marriage and rebelling The female supporting role in the text - the male protagonist, you can hit my daughter's heel after 30 years of counterattack.]
      [After the daughter and the prince made a marriage contract, the prince empathized and fell in love - who said that the royal general would not Dare to break off the marriage? ]
      [Crossing the heroine's ex-husband - come and work for me. ]
      [The virtuous fiancée who wants to make up for the scumbag after being reborn → It's okay to harm my daughter for the rest of her life, and you still want to continue Huo Huo after being reborn? 】
      【The gambler's father who only knew about the blood-sucking son of the actor → what? The biggest investor in the crew is my dad? 】

It doesn't matter if the child is not perfect, Dad will always love you.

Reading guide:
      1. Determine the gender of negative characters based on conformity with the settings. Involving ancient conspiracy and other all overhead, all kinds of private reference history hodgepodge.
      2. Although the protagonist is a retired boss, he acts mildly, and the role of raising cubs is the majority.
      3. The anti-theft ratio is 30%.
      You don’t have to tell me about abandoning the article. I’m destined to see you again. I wish you a happy reading~

One Sentence Introduction: Dad will always love you
    Concept: Father gives you wings and helps you fly [No CP] 2021

Name: My villain cub is the protagonist [Quick wear] 我家反派幼崽是主角[快穿]
    Raw Link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6303024
    Description: The well-known salted fish host, changing departments to perform the task of being the villain's father in each world.
      The villain cub or something, you can lie down after raising it.
      No, my cub is so cute, it's not a villain.
    [In the ancient dog blood, the villain of the business world who wants to take the heroine by force is still a small dumpling who walks crookedly and wants to stick to his father.
      "I'm going to save the money my grandfather gave me for the rocking cart to buy milk tea for my dad! When I grow up, I'll buy my dad a cart!"]

[The researcher villain who accidentally created a zombie in order to resurrect the heroine in the apocalypse, lies At the dining table, staring at the dark mass of fried eggs with a wrinkled face.
      "Dad, why don't we go begging."]

[Tong Tian Wenli molested the heroine's second-rate villain, locked himself in the room, and began to study seriously with a small milky voice.
      "Help, if I don't study well, Daddy will wash me clean and take me to the ground. My skin will be bald."]

[The villain of the first princess who destroyed the relationship between the male and female protagonists in the rebirth text, wearing the best-looking little dress, stood up to the royal father. Listen to politics around.
      "Father, the golden dragon chair is so beautiful, take me up and sit down, wow, your dragon will embroider on my skirt too."]
    ]

Reading guide:
      Non-scientific raising of children, atypical good father, face-slap original plot main character.
      There is no need to inform the abandoned text, please support the genuine reading, and wish you a happy reading.

*The column has the same type of cub-raising article, which is already fat.

One sentence introduction: Transcend to the scumbag and raise the child well
    Intention: Be the protagonist in your life [No CP] 2021

Name: Cannon fodder is an improper stepping stone for cubs [Quick Pass] 炮灰为崽不当垫脚石[快穿]
    Raw Link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6596845
    Description: The emperor has experienced calamities in the lower world, and he has become a stepping stone and cannon fodder for the protagonist in each world, so as to hone his mood.

Seeing his father being bullied, his cub fluttered his wings and followed him secretly, his wings akimbo arrogantly said: "No one wants to bully my father!"

The cannon fodder Shen Yijing in every world can pick up a little fat bird. He wants to eat the best and drink the best. If he is bullied, he has to help him fight back.

Shen Yijing: I really just want to concentrate on raising my little chubby bird cubs. The protagonist's counterattack and slap in the face are purely accidental.
      Jiu Jiu: I also want to help, but Daddy is too powerful, so he can only be a little oil bottle and be forced to lie down and win.
    The real young master who was retrieved from the real and fake young master's president Wenli - worked hard to support his own cubs, and bullied a male and female protagonist

Gong Dou Wenli by the way, a miserable prince who had a tragic end - Jiu Jiu was going to sleep on the dragon chair, Father, when is the right time for you to die?

In the entertainment industry, the actor who was banned because the male protagonist was jealous - If you like dating, then make it public as soon as possible. My cubs want to play in

the trophy . The heroine's marshal - blame me for not saving your girlfriend? Then I won't even save you. After finishing the task, I will go home and comb

the beasts. Shiwen hates the blasphemous beast goddess. Come out and put fruit for the cubs

[Father and son have no emotional line, Xiaofeijuu is a phoenix in childhood, it suddenly appears in every world, it will not change shape, but it may become other animals] [No CP] 2022

Name: Suffocated cannon fodder to raise up after raising cubs [Quick Cross] 憋屈炮灰养崽后奋起[快穿]
    Raw Link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6768979
    Description:
    Bai Suian is the heroine of the salted fish in the legendary Shuangwen. He has a Buddhist character. He can do whatever he wants, and he can do it. Whoever likes to do it, he doesn't do it anyway.
      This caused the readers in the small world to be extremely dissatisfied. You will show me this with so much foreshadowing in front of you? !

Being kidnapped by the system and forced to start a mission, Bai Suian also decided to run through every world according to his own way of life.
      What kind of counterattack mission, the wind is too strong, he can't hear

it~ It's a pity that although the target of his mission in each world is still a human cub who needs to walk around, but he can't hold grudges, waving his fleshy little hand, milk She shouted in a milky voice:
      "Dad rushes to duck! Darn him!"
    [The boss who cheated on the male protagonist after being rejected by his girlfriend when he was too old--Dad is cold, it's time for the Yu family to go bankrupt! ]
      [The captain who was almost turned into a waste after being taken away by the male protagonist - blow up their energy core, you are the coolest dad in the cub's heart! ]
      [The real young master who was maliciously exchanged by the male protagonist's mother - the baby sold cuteness in front of the great grandpa to earn shares for his father. ]
      [The emperor who lost the throne by the cuckolding of the female protagonist and concubine - will the father emperor become the emperor! Let this princess come! ]
      [Black and red traffic that is used as a control group in parent-child programs - it's hard to bring a father qaq]

Reading guide:
      In the later stage, the protagonist will change to a model and good father, some cubs will have objects when they grow up, and the anti-theft ratio is 50. The
      protagonist's mentality is salted fish , because the cub was forced to slap the original protagonist in the face, lay flat father X struggle cub cub There
      is no need to inform about abandoning the text, I wish you a happy reading.

One sentence Introduction: Zaizai will be obedient after finishing this vote
    Intention: Good and evil will be rewarded [No CP] 2022

Name: Immortal Venerable Cub Raising Manual [Quick Pass] 仙尊养崽手册[快穿]
    Raw Link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5429984
    Description: Miwu
    of Tianyanzong Immortal Venerable failed to transcend the tribulation, and he thought that his result was nothing but the dispersal of spirits and gods.
    "Alright, this body of spiritual power dissipates, maybe the spiritual veins at the foot of the swagger can last a few more years!" I never thought that I
    would be able to wake up again, with no spiritual power, and something that claims to be a "system" in his sea of knowledge. After that, the system took him to be a father in different worlds:
    Traffic Daddy: I rely on my son to become a top class (completed)
    Treason General: Earn a throne for my son (completed)
    Professor Phoenix: Who kidnapped my pearl (completed ) )
    Invisible richest man: I'm actually his biological father (completed)
    Poor scholar: You are also worthy of my daughter (completed)
    But how can this system still transform and look like his spiritual pet?
    Correct parenting concept and experience in raising cubs, and cultivate socialist successors [No CP] 2021

Name: Immortal Venerable Cub Raising Manual II [Quick Pass] 仙尊养崽手册Ⅱ[快穿]
    Raw Link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5952294
    Description: From the failure of ascension to the experience of several worlds, Si Xingjian gradually understood the reason behind "raising cubs".
    But what can he do? Children taught by oneself can never watch cubs suffer.
    So Si Xingjian sealed his memory and willingly went to the small world to continue raising cubs.
    The tentative world is as follows:
    President Aquaman: All the family has to raise cubs (completed) True and
    false daughters: Both daughters must spoil (completed)
    The master liar: Raised a snake cub (completed) The
    eccentric prince: The prince is actually reborn LOL ( Completed)
    Hypocrisy Teacher: Cubs with Dual Personalities (Completed)
    One sentence introduction: Warm and healing The idea of raising cubs : family and warmth, education and love [No CP] 2021

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
    seemanta and dreamer deceiver like this.
  13. Mehak

Mehak Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    妈宝女当不了反派[快穿](无CP)
    Mother and daughter
    Female mc

Raebit and NightmareSeller like this.