LCD I Woke Up Piloting The Strongest Starship , So I Became A Mercenary

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by venu101, Mar 17, 2020.

1. arifureta

arifureta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me who all the harem members are

2. Toralk

Toralk Certified Grouch

Reading List:
    Link
    Current harem members:

Mimi: the first girl Hero picked up who was originally just a poor orphan that got saddled with her parents' debt. Later revealed to be 2nd cousin to the imperial princess.
    Elma: elf girl he picked up when an officer trying to damage Serena's stuck her with a repayment deadline she couldn't possibly meet. (the dept thing is a way overused plot device for setting the MC up with pretty girls in Japanese LN)
    May/Mei (spelling changes): super high speck maid-droid, that he just had to buy because... Japanese LN.

Sort of harem members:

Serena: daughter of a marquise and imperial officer that keeps stalking *cough* I mean coincidentally meeting up with Hero.
    Chris: granddaughter and heir of an Earl that Hero rescued multiple times and who has basically declared her undying love for him, but he left behind because she's underage.
    Tina and Whisker: dwarf girls (Japanese loli version) that look underage but aren't, that are basically throwing themselves at Hero at this point but he ignores them because "it would feel like a crime". Or in other words, the author is trying to pretend he's not a lolicon.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
  3. arifureta

Reading List:
    Link

Wow Serena isn’t an official member yet? That’s surprising I thought she would join early on in the story.

4. Toralk

Toralk Certified Grouch

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point she's basically become a comic relief character. Poor Serena, left behind to do thankless cleanup work again while Hero goes off to another adventure.

5. arifureta

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully she joins later on although if she’s being treated as a joke I’m not sure if that’s ever going to happen.

6. rei_hunter

rei_hunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the author is anything like his craft game survival, serena will be that "first wife" xD

7. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mimi is officially first wife. She was recorded as Hiro's wife in the imperial records to prevent perverted nobles from kidnapping attempts.
    Since she is officially a commoner that only looks like the imperial princess.
    We know she's related to the imperial family and they would be ROYALLY ticked if something happened to her. The very stupid nobles Hiro's luck would attract would not know this since Mimi didn't want the responsibility.

8. vannn

vannn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still holding out for the one science chick from the alein system arc to join the harem. It seemed like the author was dropping hints of an eventual deep space mission and needing a doctor to do it, could tie it in with Hiro untangling the mystery of why he's in this universe.

rei_hunter likes this.
  9. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The dwarf sister should not invited him to their homeworld .....it might be devoured by rampaging space insect

10. Mastine

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm thinking that Hiro just happened to crash near the forest god of that area.

11. IsekaiGuardian1

IsekaiGuardian1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like reading this novel series, the sentences are easy and clear to read and understand, and the story's very exciting and funny! I appreciate the translating efforts of the translator and editor of the Light Novels Translation Group, and hope they continue their great translation efforts!

12. Mastine

Reading List:
    Link
    CH277 I recognized references to Deadspace, Aliens, and Starcraft? Probably missed several that went over my head.

anon likes this.
  13. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, mining ship with not-zombie zombies sounds like Deadspace, and they mention xenomorphs with acid blood...I don't know about the Starcraft one, I don't immediately jump to Zergs when I hear about people getting mutated into monsters.

14. rei_hunter

rei_hunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well the game he was playing was a Space MMO, so... things like Zergs, Terrans, Protoss, Xenomorphs, Deadspace Zombies, and more will be referenced :3

15. Mastine

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiro is heading back to Elf Prime to meet with the Rose clan. How will things go wrong?

The missing pirates are attacking the planet again as soon as he arrives or shortly after.
    The Rose clan are allied with the pirates.
    The tree seed turns into a loli.
    The tree turns into a boing boing clone of Elma
    Hiro launches/throws the seed into a pirate ship which counts as planting it and the tree takes over the ship.
    Elma is the miko of the sacred tree/queen of the elves and declares she's married to Hiro to get out of it and run away.
    The tree turns into a starship to follow Hiro as he tries to leave and gives him the wings of the light hawk, but settles for Elma as captain.
    All of the above.

16. suncust

suncust I love all fluffy things! ~

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL Is this legit?

17. Lepsy

Lepsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol . I’m 20 chaps behind I need to read this.

18. Mastine

Reading List:
    Link
    It's multiple choice speculation. We all know Hiro is a trouble magnet.

19. suncust

suncust I love all fluffy things! ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, was reading this on mobile, didnt look that obvious as compared to web haha.... i would choose All of the Above

Toralk likes this.
  20. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter is out on syosetu

lohwengk likes this.