Spoiler The Legend of Northern Blade

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by newbornleaf, Nov 6, 2020.

1. GreatT3mpest

GreatT3mpest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then that must mean even though muwon is on same level as him after training more for some months, his better than him not for reaching the same level but of skills

He help the silent night?... I could only assume that's outta pity but no matter thats sounds kinda dumb considering they literally are the silent night

2. lawlogic77

lawlogic77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, basically like that

its not like that, and its really long context if i explain it to you but tldr:
    muwon just want both silent night and central heavenly alliance to destroy each other so when the time happen for northern heavenly alliance appear again, northern heavenly alliance can fight both silent night and central heavenly alliance.
    muwon helping silent night because he know silent night is a bit 'weaker' compared to central heavenly alliance

GreatT3mpest likes this.
  3. GreatT3mpest

GreatT3mpest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok that makes sense now, so in short he help the silent night in order to balance the power because if wanted for them to destroy each other then no sides must have greater power than the other even if its just small

4. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, basically like that, but central heavenly alliance and silent night realized they get used by muwon so they started hunting muwon, central heavenly alliance sending the demon fist son (forgot his name) and silent night sending eunhaseol teacher, but they both get beaten by muwon and muwon spared eunhaseol teacher because she spared him in the past

LayZhang and GreatT3mpest like this.
  5. GreatT3mpest

GreatT3mpest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang sounds like Muwon really got buffed up, eunhaseol teacher is a master right?... no wait nevermind she's the white witch of the night so she must be stronger than that(surely)... hope I know their martial arts realms order and the demon fist son, if he got send to go after muwon then he must be pretty strong then, is he some master?

6. Gemp

Gemp Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally read the manhwa again, and it seem the manhwa changed the gender of that certain leader of blackmoon or am I misunderstood his gender from the very beginning? I swear on the novel the members of black moon called him father, but in the manhwa he turned into a grandma with old man's mask. Then perhaps her taoist rival will have different gender as well?

7. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate the manhwa. I am betting the novel is better.
    Romance at first sight is the most annoying crap ever.
    The whole reason the protagonist was driven against them was because of a girl he just met for a few days

8. Gemp

Gemp Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha that was what I think before too. Because usually the original sauce is better that the comic adaptation. But boy, how wrong am I. The novel is far more serious than the manhwa, and some fight were pretty meh with lack of any explanation, Especially the illusion and magic battle. About the first love as driving story, well as far as i remember it also happen in the novel. At least, till the current chapter of the manhwa, plotwise it's still faithful to the novel except the changes for a few characters background and events.

Well, perhaps because I'm not a fan of a wuxia style novel that my view is biased about it. Just try reading the novel yourself mate.

LayZhang and Wujigege like this.
  9. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    I like wuxia style or rather Murim as the Korean version is called.
    The romance in this is just crap.
    I am also finding it hard to accept his justifications.
    It is like assassinating a corrupt President but you have no intention to lead. Why get involved?

There is another Korean Murim novel that did things better with the MC secretly starting his own sect and everything. He also went back in time but alas a 14 year old girl who has feelings for him turns him into an idiot

10. Jerome_Bay

Jerome_Bay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think what Jin was trying to do was kill the nine skies so that the central alliance will crumble automatically when they die. He never wanted to take their place otherwise he would have become the very thing he hated i. e. A dictator. He wanted the world to be free without any one forcing their ideals on others through pure strength and he did achieve that.

LayZhang and Wujigege like this.
  11. Yogeshrajput2

Yogeshrajput2 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @lawlogic77 what happened to the mewon wife does her master take her away after some time?
    Also her master surely interfered in her marriage?

12. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    eunhaseol ?
    no, after muwon calming her when she goes berserk, she will live with muwon.
    eunhaseol will fight her master again when she saved muwon that get hunted but muwon awake and defeat eunhaseol master

no, her master never get mentioned again after muwon defeat her (he spared her btw) so theres no one interfered their marriage

Melita_H likes this.
  13. Yogeshrajput2

Yogeshrajput2 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Yogeshrajput2

Yogeshrajput2 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @lawlogic77
    Mc wife know about it, mc kill her own brother?

15. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    be more spesific please, i dont think muwon have brother ?

16. Yogeshrajput2

Yogeshrajput2 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh! I mean mc wife, brother

17. blemtony

blemtony Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they mean the harp music guy from when mc went to save uncle kwak, in the manhwa it is implied that he was ha seol's sibling when their masters saved them from the streets and they split them. They are asking if ha seol and mc talked about his death.

18. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
    @lawlogic77
    Thank you for all the spoilers! You rock!!!

:blobhero: :blobhero:

19. Koei_tenco

Koei_tenco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the spoilers but it seems that in those spoilers an important factor is missing, and that's about Un-Kyung, the son of the first Former demon Fist of the Northern heavenly sec, and the group behind him, WHO ARE THEY?
    Before reading the spoilers, I thought that they would be the main antagonist of this series and the mastermind behind of all the lore of this story. But strangely, according to the spoilers, it doesn't seem so.

20. lawlogic77

Reading List:
    Link
    moyongyuelchon family, he is the one who make un-kyung to become like that

Melita_H and Koei_tenco like this.