Spoiler Pure White Elizabeth

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    download (1).jpg

download.jpg

E6gA-L0VoAA31Iw.jpg

Title:
    순백의 엘리사벳, Pure White Elizabeth
    Novel Link: N/A
    Official Novel Raws: Official Manhwa Link: Official Manhwa Raws: Author: 남유현 | Nam Yoo-Hyeon
    Artist: MAS (Novel), Yong Du-Shik and UPU (Manhwa)
    Year: 2019 (Novel), 2021 (Manhwa)
    Genre: Romance, Fantasy
    Status: 347 Chapters (Ongoing) [Novel] , 21 Chapters (Ongoing) [Manhwa]

Description:

In “The Tale of the Land of Velpera,” Elizabeth Lily is said to be the most brilliant sorceress of the century. But in real life, little Ellie is abused and enslaved for her ability to summon demons. That is until she's rescued by the powerful sorcerer Ashelotte Vayne, Elizabeth’s sworn enemy in the story! Now, this unlikely pair must work together so that Ellie can overcome the dark forces which threaten her and fulfill her destiny as the one and only Elizabeth Lily!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2022
    haruakarui and syofiaa like this.
  3. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    who’s the ML? It’s weird cause in the manhwa, when she talks about the story, her and the crown prince and the dark haired guy w purple eyes all seem the same age but there’s an obvious age difference rn with the dark haired guy so it’s weird to think about

4. mochigarden

mochigarden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YALL PLSSSS TELL ME THAT THE ML ISNT HER F*CKING DAD I WILL CRUMBLE AND DIE IF IT IS

Naya352, syofiaa, darkgate and 7 others like this.
  5. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    459254FD-9C6D-4B2B-8841-A263602F9C35.jpeg The novel is still ongoing with 340+ chapters and is focused on the growth of the main character

6. Hyuse

Hyuse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel that elizabeth got from her dream benefactor feels like a what not to do guide. :blobpeek:

DOHere, syofiaa, Aestheronyxx and 2 others like this.
  7. Aestheronyxx

Aestheronyxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait.... Whats with the black haired dude? If hes the mf-ing ML i would rather die. Welp- if its really him this manhwa is literally grooming(im sorry everyone) its like I belong to house castiello(another manhwa)

sageacacia, Naya352, syofiaa and 2 others like this.
  8. juha

juha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I found something interesting,
    In fact, Elisabeth returned to the world, and Enoch delivered his memories in a book to Elisabeth, who lost her memory and returned to her childhood. originally it's 사실 엘리사벳이 세계를 회귀시켰고, 기억을 잃고 어린 시절로 돌아간 엘리사벳에게 에녹이 자신의 기억을 책으로 만들어 전달한 것, idk korean so i just plugged this into papago. so basically, it seems like enoch (the blonde guy) made a book for elizabeth, who traveled back in time and lost her memory? not sure about "returned to the world" part

9. esmeraldaperez

esmeraldaperez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ive seen multiple manhwa like this they make me really uncomfortable. there’s one called “the tyrants guardian is an evil witch”or something like that and the ml is a literal child while the fl is around 150y/o.In which she literally raised him. I always drop these but yes, i believe the black haired man is the male lead in this.

sageacacia, ujpo9, Naya352 and 7 others like this.
  10. astraxzz

astraxzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i.. i have a feeling that the black haired guy is the ml. everything is pointing that he is the ml, hes featured on the covers and one of them is alone with the fl, hes got black hair and purple eyes, when we first saw him in the manhwa he was described as 'the most beautiful person' or smth like that and we all know thats a sign... even more reason to believe this is that the crown prince (orig ml) personality is like a puppy. hes a simp for elizabeth, doting on her and all and not that its bad but when its doting puppy prince vs cold mysterious black haired uber powerful magician i think its safe to say from experience that ashuelot is the ml. it is said that enoch (crown prince) and elizabeth were lovers but we havent seen anything so far to suggest that elizabeth had feelings for enoch. her only wish was freedom and to be free of the shackles of her pain (not literally) and
    when she turned back time she said she doesnt want to save everyone or be a hero she only wants to save ashuelot. the whole reason she sacrificed world peace and turned back time was so that she could save him from being possessed and dying. is it just me that got some sort of longing for ashuelot in that scene, not love for enoch? when they sacrifice the world to save you and dont sacrifice you to save the world :blobpats::blobowoevil_horns:
    its a bit disturbing thinking he is the ml since hes raising her. if something happens that changes the circumstances maybe it could be acceptable but idk. when i started this i assumed she would have transmigrated and had the mentality of an adult. :blobcry: (just to clarify, im not accusing him of grooming her because thats obviously not the case here. i just think that its a little hard to view someone who was once their guardian as their lover, but each to their own ig

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  11. leviachan

leviachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grooming is when someone builds a relationship, trust and emotional connection with a child or young person so they can manipulate, exploit and abuse them- which is obviously not what the ml did or will do. Don’t just use terms like that outa nowhere :/ also according to spoilers it’s Elizabeth who went back in time to save him and there’s a lot more to the plot so I’d wait and read the whole thing before making such accusations cuz I would’ve dropped this if I haven’t actually read the novel and believed you lol

Lignin, Ainespi, Lilazeaf and 25 others like this.
  12. Tsuki_Shiroi

Tsuki_Shiroi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: I love it and need moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

13. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you ^ i am so tired of having to explain this every single time.

Leileya, MiserableSOUL, roseO and 5 others like this.
  14. Ingra

Ingra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    347 and is still ongoing!?
    How long will the webtoon continue!?

Naya352 and Blablasimp like this.
  15. Anika Ab

Anika Ab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just my theory after chapter 20.
    In last chapters it shows muture elizabeth and how she used her power to save the black hair guy(forgot his name lol) and returned to past, she said she wanted her relationship with him to improve and she cares for him but not in the same way he does (I guess she loves him and she thinks he doesn't) anyway after that CP came and said he created a book so she can remember all her memories in this time line and all. Black guy questioned him and he answered "bc he is In Love!" so this is my guess. I don't think she really was in love with CP and even empress. It's just how CP wrote the book in hope that she falls for him this time. in the end before she woke up from her dream, the dragon who half ate the black hair guy caught her so I think the red black shadow she sees everytime telling her she is MC and she doesn't have to save any extras is dragon itself trying to bond with her.

16. cosmos279

cosmos279 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read chapter 17 again and it definitely says she was the Empress so she married the Crown Prince. What I don't get is that if she was in love with Ash then why did she marry the Crown Prince. Maybe out of necessity? She even has children with him. Another interesting thought is if she could have saved him in the past. What relationship did she want with him? Lovers? Friends? She can't be lovers with him if she's not only married but the Empress. And I don't think she could have just been friends with him after doing all that.

About the book. It says she was the Crown Prince's lover and that the Crown Prince is the protagonist. The interesting thing is, it says in chapter 19 (this is all the manhwa) that Elizabeth has read the book before. Meaning that the information is verified by Elizabeth herself and that she didn't request a change. So the Crown Prince hasn't changed anything himself. Which makes it all the more confusing on her feelings.

Edit: OK so big thing is that she didn't have children with him. Also a reread and thinking about things it's definitely more likely that she's became Empress as a necessity to save the world. The most important part is that the bubble labels her as Empress while Enoch (Crown Prince) as "Solider".

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
    Ainespi, komo komo, syofiaa and 2 others like this.
  17. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, her relationship with the crown prince is so wholesome. We stan a supportive lover

I really hope that her feelings to Ashuelot are more paternal, but I guess we'll see.

ujpo9, Naya352 and Blablasimp like this.
  18. Anika Ab

Anika Ab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he hide it?! Or she didn't want to fall in love with ash one more time? Idk it's rly confusing what she wanted. I mean maybe she thought her feelings were in vain bc he didn't love her back so she accept CP's proposal?! Or maybe she found about her feelings too late?! Just wtf was in her mind lol

19. leviachan

leviachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr;; people often misuse the terms grooming, toxic, pedo, etc when it comes to isekai novels/manhwas which results in scaring away new readers, especially me because I find books like that gross so whenever I see people say that some series is associated with those stuff, I just drop it. But I have a habit of analyzing fictional characters psychologically so yea a lot of times, their comments end up being false.

haruakarui likes this.
  20. Tattletale

Tattletale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It might not be grooming but that doesn't make it okay. Raising someone from a child and then getting into a romantic relationship with them is disgusting.

I remember reading this sort of plot caused a huge controversy with Usagi Drop which is understandable.

It's a shame cause I was actually interested in this series but if he's the ML I'm gonna have to give it a miss