Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. riftanmaxicalypse

riftanmaxicalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my favorite part! Well, for me Maxi is not only the best wizard who's great in making magic tools (According to Anton), but she actually solved their military/attacking problem she's a great strategist at this point, be proud Riftan! They're indeed power couple, Riftan as the best knight in the world and Maxi as the best wizard (Wow!) ♡

"If one could change the terrain, could it be better?"
    "Change the terrain?"
    Kuahel raised one eyebrow and asked in question. Max quickly added explanations before any one snorts or vomits rebuttals.

"Yes, we're building a barrier under the catapults with magic. If we do... Without having to try to modify the catapult, it will be possible to attack from a great distance even in this state."

"But the mana concentration in Pamela Plateau is low. In order to maintain magic, it is necessary to consume more than twice the normal magic power. All the wizards will have to rush in to keep the wall going." Miriam responded with a sullen face. It had been a frequent occurrence since she was in the World Tower for her to criticize her opinion in that way, so Max felt her anger on the rise.

"Ships and barriers aren't magic that consumes that much mana! And You don't even have to keep magic all day. It's only necessary to raise the area where the catapult is installed when attacking."

"That's a good idea."

Sejur said softly. Max looked happy. Agnes, who looked down at the map as if contemplating her proposal, soon nodded.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  2. Rixi Calypse

Rixi Calypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! I am one of the newest fan of Oak and of RiftanxMaxi. I just started reading on this site just last Thursday after finding it in Reddit. I found out Oak story in Manta advertised in twitter and facebook - there are bad reviews because of the poorly written initial summary of events. Then, out of curiosity I just started reading the Manta and spent some $ for the subscription. I didn’t regret a bit! Beyond happy I gave in to my curiosity or I would have missed this great opportunity to know this captivaring story! In my thirst to find out more about our power couple I came across LNH site and then read a lot of spoilers which made me heartbroken and more obsessed with the story. I am grateful to all you guys who freely shared the spoilers. I don’t mind spoilers because they keep my sanity overthinking while waiting for new chapter updates in LNH site. I also love the discussions here. Truly grateful to ya’ll!

3. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Book 2 Chapter 73

There is part here that i find super funny. Its a conversation between Maxi, Annette and Sidina. They wanted to know if Maxi is really joining the war.
    But before that, Maxi has been bullied to go to Riftans room by Sidina. Telling her that she might lose him to some nobles because they've been separated for so long. So she went to his room but fell asleep waiting for him.
    Annette : are you sure you have decided to join the war anyway?:hmm:
    Maxi : im going to have to talk to my husband first... But he's been so busy:blobtriumph:
    Sidina who had fallen asleep on the desk suddenly giggled and then burst into laughter.
    Sidina : you sneaked into his bedroom that night, but you're still pissed of because your husband hasn't touched a single finger? :blobjoy::blobrofl:
    Maxi : shut up! :blob_catflip:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
  4. Flyinghigh79

Flyinghigh79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree 100%. Though one thing I might add is that I hope Maxi and Riftan decide to remarry back at Anatol. This time its there own choice, there is no sadness or pressure. Just pure happiness and love.

Mxt, bradpitt69, alierific and 4 others like this.
  5. Rixi Calypse

Reading List:
    Link

Yeah! Renewal vows! Not that n
    ________
    Riftan is more furious about Maxi’s location between the two!

________
    I laughed so hard when Riftan came!

________
    I laughed so hard when Riftan c
    ————-
    Proud of Maxi no longer stuttering! She’s able to freely express her will.

Mxt and riftanmaxicalypse like this.
  6. ayayawae

ayayawae Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello , just want to know can i translate from spanish to english using sakura chan’s website, been dying to read it , since ridibook is complicated for me , thanks before ♥️

7. Flyinghigh79

Flyinghigh79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, I would like a chapter that involves Maxi acknowledging Riftans pain and her comforting him and helping him get through his trauma and helping him realize that she loves him so much and she is never going to abandon him and promises that she will never hurt him again and that she wants to be by his side for the rest of her life. I would also love it after when she remembers that Riftan saved her when she was a child, she goes over to him and puts on a flower crown on his head. I just want Maxi to cherish Riftan and make him feel loved and help him heal like how he did for her.

8. Rixi Calypse

Reading List:
    Link
    ________
    I laughed so hard when Riftan c
    ————-
    ______
    Lol about jealous over Talon! I fully understand Max because in Book 2 Riftan when given the chance would always feed her. She terribly wants her hubby so bad she even gets jealous with the horse.

Omg! I just noticed how some of my replies were cut and posted.
    Correction:
    Re: another wedding - i mean it would be nice to have it like a renewal of vows not that any of them broke it but because of what they went through and the mismatch perceptions and miscommunications also hidden feelings that they will swear to each other to be more open and work together rathen than ignore and hide.
    Re: Jealousy over Talon the horse, - i meant In book 1 Rif would feed Max always if he has the chance

Can anyone spoil the boat trip in Book 1 before the First war during the journey to Livadon (not sure if I got the place right). I read some comments that Rif and Max played a game and i think it’s cute and funny. Also that part when Quahel would like to try eat Maxi’s cooking when Rif refused. Thanks!

Mxt, Flyinghigh79 and sheerankamar like this.
  9. Assya206

Assya206 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone pleaseeeeeee spoil the entirety of chapter 73 of book 2. I love y’all who are posting spoilers here you guys are the best :blobhug:

Mxt likes this.
  10. Sidetrack

Sidetrack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOW! this place is exploding! We have added 4-5 pages in one day?? one and maybe a half a day?

I NEED SOME CHAPTER NUMBER INFO!! Please???

At some point-
    Maybe it was just after the Stable Kiss:bloblove: - , , in Maxi's conversation with Ruth, he told Maxi that Agnes doesn't know jealousy because she has always gotten what she wanted. . Then Ruth said- 'the one who cares the most, gets hurt the most'. (paraphrased) . . I THINK this is after the Stable Kiss, . . . but Im' not sure - - Can anyone direct me to the chapter number with the stable kiss- so I can check! I think this 'revelation' is important in how Maxi deals with the Riftan and other stress matters in book 2 and I need to check it out for my own peace of mind! Which shows how great this writer

ADDITIONAL MAXI QUESTION - maybe a couple weeks ago there was discussion of Maxi's beautiful dresses in the Manhwa Webcomic and someone who knows a LOT more than I do about fashion history, gave a date range- sometime in the Middle Ages, I think, for the style. If you are that person, or can locate that post, please let me know the date of her style of dress!

Mxt likes this.
  11. beazone

beazone New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read almost all of the spoilers here hahaha.. I am currently on chapter 120 (ridibooks) and a little bit not motivated to read more chapters than the usual. I hope the author could at least post an update of his plans and about his health for his readers

By the way, I am a little confused. Is the author a man? Kim Soo Ji sounds like a female name.

Mxt likes this.
  12. jujurlah

jujurlah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, please keep spoilers and parts of the novel inside spoiler tags, u know, to keep this place secured
    im.paranoid this forum will be discovered bcos others doesnt use spoiler tags in posting chapters of the novel

13. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At Ethylene tower and Maxi is sharing the room with Sidina rather than Riftan

“But why are you not using a room with Sir Calypse but sharing the room with me?”

Max stopped. For a moment an awkward silence followed. she coughed and fiddled with the belt of her clothes.

“The servants of this castle don’t know that I am Lord Calypse’s wife. So… they would have thought I would share room with other wizards.”

“Then you should have come out and said that you would share a room with your husband!”

“Why, for some reason, I wasn’t in the mood to say that! And… I’m not here as Sir Calyps’s wife, but as a world-top wizard… I should be with other wizards…”

Sidina opened her eyes. Max added while rumbling.

“And… Riftan, Riftan is still mad, i don't think it's a good idea to share a room….”

“What stupid reason is that?”

Sidina shook her head as if it were absurd as she soaked in the bathtub.

“you two are married. Isn’t it natural to use one room? I was wondering why two used separate barracks throughout the expedition.”

Max blushed. Sidina splashed water and added.

“you are a really strange couple. You both seem to miss eachother, but you two usually try to be businesslike. Even though you fight with yelling, after the situation passes, you start caring for each other again…”

“it's because I’ve been away for three years… It’s just a little awkward. Moreover, we were reunited in a very unusual situation.”

She made an embarrassing look and muttered as if making excuses. Sidina said nothing for a while as she continued washing herself. Max hesitated and said openly.

“Actually… Riftan objected to me going to the world tower. Because of that… we broked up with a very big fight. So… we are in a situation where we can’t figure out how to treat each other.”

“I wondered if that was the case.”

Sidina said, slightly moving the screen aside.

“Does Max want to reconcile with her husband?”

“Yes, of course.”

“Then you have to use the same room even more! How long will you keep acting like this? Whether you have a conversation or a body conversation, first of all, the two need to be alone.”

She clapped her fingers from side to side and said in admonition. Max blushed with her suggestion. Suddenly, the situation when she was advised by an unmarried young lady regarding marital relations seemed strange. Max looked at her with a suspicious glance, then muttered in a cheeky voice.

“see, if we are alone… all we do is just raise our voices and quarrel with each other... "

Actually, they weren't just fighting when they were alone, but she didn’t intend to talk about the intimate part. She squatted on a chair set in front of fireplace and buried her face in her lap. Sidina sighed, lathering over her head.

“Then, let’s start with the body’s conversation. It’s the best way for men and women to reconcile.”

“Sidina… How do you know that?”

“It was like that in the book!”

She exclaimed confidently. Max looked skeptical.

“It says there… sharing a bed doesn’t mean that all problems will be solved.”

“But it’s better than keeping the distance like now.”

When Max didn’t answer anything, Sidina made the impression that she was frustrated.

“And then what if Sir Calypse chated on you? Among the nobles, many men have governments or illegitimate children without wives”

Max stiffened her body. At the moment, her head was blanked as if being hit by a mace. As she walked away with a pale, tired face, Max looked at Sidina and jumped up.

“Rif, Riftan is never the one to do that, that, that dishonorable thing!”

“Even if Sir Calypse doesn’t intend to do that, others are not going to leave him alone. Moreover, the two have been separated for three years. In the meantime, he must have been tempted by a lot. He might be a gentleman but wasn’t he really shaken?”

Max, who tried to refute her with a hot face, suddenly started thinking of the faces of the women who had been flirting with him on the day of the festival. The appearances of the maids whispering while staring at him who was washing his body at the well also passed by in her head.

How was it again before they got married? Whenever he stay in Chroiso Castle, the maids were more noisy than ever before, arguing over who will bring bath water or clothes to his room.

However, did Riftan ever try to help other women even for a single moment? He was a person who was completely indifferent to famous beauties like Roseta and Princess Agnes. That he could not have fallen for temptation. Even so confident, Max suddenly couldn’t breathe. Just imaging the sight of another woman touching him seemed to tear her heart to pieces.

Sidina rinsed away the soap bubbles and continued to speak peacefully.

“My dad was a pleasant person, but he was cheating. You don’t know how brokenhearted my mother was because of that. Of course, Sir Calypse seems to be a completely different kind of person than my dad, but it’s good to be careful. A man who looks very sincere sometimes sells his eyes.”

After rinsing her body with fresh water from the kettle, she walked out of the bathtub and quickly put on her clothes. Max said in a tightly locked voice.

“Rif, Riftan… he’s not that kind of person.”

With that said, Max was reminded of how energetic he was in bed. Suddenly, a strong sense of anxiety came upon her. She said casually, trying to hide her impatience.

“Well, but… As Sidina said, it’s also strange that the couple uses a different room. I have to ask the maid to lead me to Riftan’s room.”

Sidina clapped her hands in anticipation.

“That’s it!”

she ran and grabbed Max’s hands and lit her eyes.

“Remember what you learn during book club? You’re trying it all out tonight. You make Sir Calypse a slave to pleasure so he can’t glimpse others!”

“Just, please stop reading weird books!!”

Max screamed, shouting at Sidina’s hand. Her face was burning as if it had been burned. Sidina stared at her with a smirk smile, as she quickly put on a robe and exited the room.

And the heres what happened in the room. It's in Riftan's POV
    Riftan’s POV

As he stepped into the bedroom, he threw the towel he had in his hand onto the shelf, and sat down on a chair in front of the fireplace to take off his shoes. Then suddenly he realized that someone was lying on the bed and narrowed his eyes.

Sometimes he was annoyed when he remembered that the savage maids would hide in his bedroom. He got up from his seat and stride to walk in front of the bed. Then, to get the woman out, he pulled the blanket out, but was surprised to see his wife, hugging a large pillow in her chest, and sleeping like a child.

He flinched and stiffened. Since they had an argument the other day, he had taken a cold attitude without knowing, so he never thought that she would come to his room.

His eyes quickly glanced at his wife. She was lying on her face and buried one cheek in the pillow, bending her knees toward her chest, causing her dress to curl up to the top of her thighs.

He looked down painfully as the fireplace lights cast a shade of gold over her pale skin. The thin dress clung to her body like liquid, and he can see all the way through the nipples that rose above the fabric and the navel that is concave in the middle of the abdomen, and the shadows between her thighs.

The flames seemed to flow through his veins. Riftan put his hand on her shoulder as if iron that was drawn by a magnet.

“Maxi….”

At that moment, a strong smell of wine came through his nose. He paused, then turned his head and looked at the simple table next to the bed. Empty bottles and plates were laid out randomly.

He picked up the bottle and took a sip of what was left. It was a pretty strong drink. She seemed that she drank what they had prepared to suit his taste without thinking. A groan flowed out of his throat.

“This drinker…”

He put the empty bottle back on the table and rubbed his face harshly.
    "this woman is really determined to torture me.."
    Riftan was restless and tapped the table with his fingertips.

14. Rixi Calypse

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh gosh! She really did go to his room! She gets jealous just by thinking of other women being around Riftan, esp now the thoughts are encouraged by a friend/co-worker. Reading Riftan’s POV with the savage maids made me imagine - what if Maxi caught one - it’s probably gonna be the argument of the century!
    Thank you for all of these! I got good laughs reading the part with Sidina. The teasing is very relatable within women. So my question, what did Riftan do after?

15. tickytocky

tickytocky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stable kiss is in chapter 30-31. But i didnt found Ruth said anything like that.. or did i missed that part? Or is it during the Allied Forces gathered for the war, when Royal Army of Whedon came to Ethylene Castle?

Mxt likes this.
  16. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So... What did Riftan do when he saw her on a see-through gown on his bed?
    From this :
    Annette : are you sure you have decided to join the war anyway?:hmm:
    Maxi : im going to have to talk to my husband first... But he's been so busy:blobtriumph:
    Sidina who had fallen asleep on the desk suddenly giggled and then burst into laughter.
    Sidina : you sneaked into his bedroom that night, but you're still pissed off because your husband hasn't touched a single finger? :blobjoy::blobrofl:
    Maxi : shut up! :blob_catflip:
    We can tell... A whole bunch of NOTHING :ROFLMAO:

He laid down on the bed with her, kissed and touched her all over while shes unconscious. Then he has to stop himself (with much effort) 1. Because shes not waking up. 2.because he remebed how bad she looked during the first war when she miscarried.
    In the morning, Maxi woke up in the bed, almost naked with a major hangover, seeing Riftan dressed and ready to leave the room. He walked to her and gave her cold water. Then like that annoying beer commercials he said to her: "next time, drink moderately" and then he left the room - mission failed-

17. carmelle

carmelle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

HAHAHAHA
    I was enjoying (and laughing) reading this!
    @Y0jik0 thank you! Youre the best!

tessssdhubervillllle and Y0jik0 like this.
  18. Rixi Calypse

Reading List:
    Link
    almost rolled off my seat laughing and cough choking as well !!! Love this post! So glad you shared this! Indeed a mission fail! She freaking drunk herself!

19. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You asking just the stable chapter?
    Cuz i have all the snusnu chapters ready here, someone posted this on previous pages and i copied it....
    Because, you know these are important chapters.... For research purposes of course :D:ROFLMAO:
    Book One:
    2-3 - Wedding night
    8-10 - At the inn on the way to Anatol
    13-14 - Kiss in the dark forest on the way to Anatole
    22-23 - After the first dinner with the knights in Anatole
    26-27 - Several rainy days in the bed before Riftan's departure to the capital for the Dragon's celebration ceremony
    39-40 - Riftan comes back from the capital and saves Anatole from intruders
    47-48 - On the first date and after the horse riding, under the tree!
    57-58 - Riftan returns after goblin hunting and Maxi gives him a warm welcome
    65-66 - Riftan finds out about Maxi learning magic and gets angry, she comforts him
    83-85 - Maxi is jealous of Agnes and Riftan tries to comfort her
    94 - Kiss in Spring festival, after Riftan saw Maxi dancing
    102-103 - Riftan takes a bath outside to remove werewolfs blood, Maxi gets angry, but then seduces him
    107-108 - Riftan is depressed with sending his knights by themselves to the expedition in Libadon, Maxi tries to comfort him
    129-130 - In the rain during the first expedition (probably when Maxi got pregnant)
    131 - At the port in Prince Verden's estate, King Ruben's cousin
    135 - On the ship on the way to Libadon
    157 - In the barracks, after Maxi got insulted by Balto's commander, Richt Bleston
    179-180 - Near Riftan's office when he was very sad after cancelling the war against the Duke Croisso
    182 - Maxi gets angry at Riftan for not telling her about rising problems with the Duke. After the fight, Riftan comforts her

Book Two:
    30 - Kiss near the stables
    34-35 - Kiss after the pinecone and snow fight
    43-45 - After saving Maxi on the cliff and being stuck in the cave

20. reren

reren Member

Reading List:
    Link

I re-read the stable kiss chapter (30-31) but could not find it...Hhhmmmm..did you read directly from Ridi translation?