Forgotten Title I am looking for

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Deleted member 202210, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Deleted member 202210

Deleted member 202210 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Can anyone help me?
    I forgot the title of the Japanese novel I have read before.
    It was about a woman who came from a family of soldiers, (she is also a soldier). She has a short, red hair and with a large build for a woman.
    Getting pressured by her family, she attended a ball in hopes for looking a husband candidate.
    Then a handsome man with white hair fell in love with at first sight and proposed to her on the spot.
    The man was a count in the north.

I really want to find it again.

2. Despapa69

Despapa69 Revered 17 Syllable Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    You remember any genres or tags?

3. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    is it the manga with some snowy landscape and the characters are in some winter clothes
    (I don't remember the title lol)

4. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Deleted member 202210

Deleted member 202210 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember it having slow romance, strong female lead.. those were the highlighted tags i could remember

Thank you! This is the one! Yeah!

thought it did have a snowy landscape but it is a Light Novel and I found it. ^^ I will drop the title here just in case. Hokuou Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi

Thank you so much for the help! I actually wrote the title on my notes but I can't get a hold of it so I tried searching it on google since yesterday but I could not find the title at all. Thank you! Have a good day! ^^

now that I am checking it out, none of the tags I mentioned were there. Haha.

Despapa69 and judeiiro like this.