Spoiler Actually, I was the Real One / 사실은 내가 진짜였다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DearBlue, Aug 19, 2020.

1. mokaoka

mokaoka Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know how keira defeated cosette...

kawaii12345 likes this.
  2. Peerly

Peerly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! Does that mean even in the new timeline Cosette aka the demon still manifest her powers before Kiera?

3. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    In this new timeline there's nothing about Cosette that have changed, most of season 1 was full of digging information, making friends and making her public image in the society.
    Though chapter 44 is already out, I guess there's the part where we get to see on how Keira will deal Cosette tactics this time (although one thing that making me curious, does demon aware of time regression? I mean if Cosette was indeed a demon, shouldn't she at least aware of the changes?)

4. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Is it just me or Kiera actually look good in knight uniform than in dress?

AnimeHuntress, AnnHime and iamwhoami like this.
  5. althea.w

althea.w Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello, can someone give me spoilers about how keira showed that she's the real one? did the spirit/s helped her? they're preparing for her execution in the latest chapters and fvck im so mad about the father. that disgusting piece of shit.

i read an ending that keira will be travelling. i'm fine with that but she should've been the one who leads her family and killed the father. anyways, what happened to that shitty father when keira decided to travel? to cossette? please give me spoilers

6. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um... we don't know much yet. But I'll tell you this- the shitty father doesn't die, and everyone (except for Cossette) gets a happily-ever-after. Now, now, it doesn't mean that the shitty father is forgiven however, he is repenting mentally now that both of his children, his closest people have left his side and abandoned him. Though Kiera resents her father, she shouldn't try to commit murder because of what happened before. Actually, why should she get her hands dirtied in the first place?

However, we don't know if the manhwa is going to follow the same route as the novel though.

CaelumBlue and kawaii12345 like this.
  7. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    How old are the characters? Keira, Erez (magician I remembered his name) , knight (forgot his name:facepalm:)

8. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the art for season 2 improved or does Kiera always look that pretty?

[​IMG]

sushiigirl, AnnHime, LeideLis and 2 others like this.
  9. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to Keira's grandfather? Does Keira find out what her mother and grandfather did the Duke's 1st wife and her "sister"?

I think its more to do with the fact he instinctly favored "Cosette" since she was the supposed daughter of the first wife and Keira was the daughter of the wife he really was pushed into marrying. Comparing his treatment of "Cosette" and Keira his preference becomes obvious.
    Also, the fact Keira looks exactly like her mother (the wife that helped kill the 1st wife) is another incentive for him to favor "Cosette".

I hate really the Duke and I think he was worse than demon Cosette. It would have been better for Keira to cut him out of her life good. Considering he had her executed despite knowing she was his daughter (albeit not with the wife he preferred) and the only reason he "turned back time" because the demon within Cosette surfaced, the spirits were pissed and his pride didn't want him to be scapegoated for something that was clearly his fault as all fingers were pointing towards him after the truth became revealed that Keira was the Saintess whom he had killed and "Cosette" whom he chose instead was the demon.

CaelumBlue and Darcy like this.
  10. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what i wanna see i don't wanna see anymore backstory of how she took from MC

i_am_here likes this.
  11. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure this is Timeline 1 flashback we're getting.

We already know her dad ends up being the one who requested the time travel, but it's nice to see that there were other factors going on too.

Killing the father wouldn't magically make her head bro, and considering her situation her shit father's hands were tied. There was really nothing he could do, that's why things like prophecy's can be scary~

Doubt they'll go the cringy edgy route lol

Except he arranged to have her sent back BEFORE she was executed.

Like, literally during said execution.

I think you're all forgetting about the fact that this guy isn't a king, so he doesn't have all the power. Pretty sure he's the empires shield, a right hand so to speak. If he were to do something like... Disobey the prophecy, it would be seen as treason.

While he may have favored Cosette, and may have also wanted to avoid executing Keira, his hands were tied regardless.

Prophecy's are scary aren't they?

If she was, she would have appeared earlier.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
  12. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the father is a piece of shit

Darcy, mangalover_101 and Creolenerd like this.
  13. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    I've seen worse dads.

Take Claude for example!

Guy literally murdered 100+ maids for the lols.
    He already has all the power.

and he's all about neutrality. Choosing a side means he isn't natural. Cosette was the saint by all accounts, Kiera literally only realized she was a fake because the devil hag literally told her.

That's what neutrality is.

Why do you think I keep calling him a coward.

To be natural means to be indifferent. You don't take a side, and you take both.

Um no... He would have done it from guilt.

What's he saving face from? She was sent back before she died.

Also, the chapters make it clear that his hands were tied.

Hixki likes this.
  14. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    at least claude made up by loving Athy but that shit of a father (forgot his name) didn't even defend keira even though he knows that she's his real daughter.

15. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    greed knows no end. he had so much power but he wanted more,,,, very very clear with the way he never wanted kiera to even go out in fear that people will force him to take sides and his power may decrease.
    if people stopped wanting power after having it all, monarchy would still be existing everywhere.

neutrality at the cost of his own family is unforgivable.

also the execution was stupid. prophecy stated that the spirit user would be the saviour but never stated a fake would show up and destroy the world. anyone with common sense would realise that kiera grew up in that household with nothing going wrong and even if she was illegitimate, it has nothing to do with her. its not something SHE should be getting executed for.

the reason execution happened was because cosette manipulated it and the duke just watched.
    even before cosette awakened powers, he was favourable to her. he had already decided kiera was fake and that was obvious

claude had the excuse of black magic, what does he have? nothing, just lack of judgement and no regard for his own daughter

16. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    YALL I HEARD THE BLONDIE IS THE FUCKING ML??? HUHH??? WHATT???? Why are authors nowadays fucking obsessed with bad boy type of dudes literally Charlotte with five disciplines, it's the same old same, I just know Charlotte is gonna pick the white haired dude. Like it's so basic and overused. There's barely any cute,nice mls. Ughhhh

17. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    hhh i doubt thats true cause there’s no way the artist revealed this so early and novel didnt even have a ml

and if you want cute ml go for martial art villainess cause it doesnt get cuter

18. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its more to do with the fact he instinctly favored "Cosette" since she was the supposed daughter of the first wife and Keira was the daughter of the wife he really was pushed into marrying. Comparing his treatment of "Cosette" and Keira his preference becomes obvious.
    Also, the fact Keira looks exactly like her mother (the wife that helped kill the 1st wife) is another incentive for him to favor "Cosette".

I hate the Duke. It would have been better for Keira to cut him out of her life good. Considering he had her executed despite knowing she was his daughter (albeit not with the wife he preferred) and the only reason he "turned back time" because the demon within Cosette surfaced, the spirits were pissed and his pride didn't want him to be scapegoated for something that was clearly his fault as all fingers were pointing towards him after the truth became revealed that Keira was the Saintess and "Cosette" whom he favored such much actually a demon possessing his dead daughter's body as a husk.

I think "neutrality" was always an excuse for his own moral cowardice and lack of character.

He showed plenty of times he can step outside the "neutral" zone:

- How differently he treated Cosette who he just met in comparison to Keira her entire life. He wouldn't even turn up to see Keira after she threw herself down some stairs as a child for the hope of his attention. However, he would spend "father and daughter" time with Cosette by going outside for walks. Reminiscing about his first wife heavily implies that is why he showed such favor to Cosette. "Neturality" lol yeah right.

- Humiliating Keira by believing the lies of the maids over her and then slapping her for everyone to see

- VOTING for Keira's execution when he knew she was his daughter and then publicly denouncing her as a "fake" before she died. All while having his beloved corpse demon daughter by his side to watch.

19. Nuzlocke

Reading List:
    Link
    No he didn't. He had power and an ideal. He wanted to stay true to that stupid creed. He didn't want Kiera and the other one to go out in fear that it may force him to take a side, but this isn't because his power would decrease, it's because he'd actually have to pick a side (Consequences and all) something that would take the family outside their well known neutrality stance.

And yes, the prophecy was stupid. It stated that the Spirit user would be the first born in the family. Sorry, but the fact that Cosette appeared meant that Kiera WASN'T the first born. Anyone with common sense would obviously assume she was the one that was destined to destroy them all. She was executed because the public, and the got damned royal family, demanded it. Her father really didn't have a choice. His excuses were just his way of coping. Hence, why he requested time travel before she died.

The reason the execution happened was because Cosette played the prophecy and Kiera took the bait. If her father had "already decided" that she was fake, then she would have never gone back in time.

And no. Claude had the excuse of abs. He slaughtered people WAAAAAY before Black Magic was an excuse. Kiera's dad at least has the excuse of upbringing and pressures from those around him.

Except Athy had to come to him and make him care about her. That's even worse than what Keira's father did.

And it's not surprising that he wouldn't defend her, pay attention to everything that was happening.

Her father may be a coward, but he's still a hell of a lot better person than Claude lol

Sounds about right lol

Except for the last bit. Don't forget that it was spoiled earlier; He was the one who asked the wizard man to send her back. Ignoring the fact that voting against her execution would have been political suicide, he already knew she wouldn't "die"

But yes, the fact that he started trying to get close to Kiera AFTER she decided he wasn't worth it only adds more fire to the "He's just a coward at heart, and neutrality is safe" theory

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
    CaelumBlue likes this.