Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. sheerankamar

sheerankamar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read this chapter, I was just thinking like what the hell was Elliot thinking? Like I know he means well but isn't it a bit too much offering a married lady to sit with him on a horse while her husband is in front? This was like one of the most MaxiXRDK moments ever. Although Elliot did help her when she was tring to have a conversation with Riftan and when he saw Maxi trying to eat with him, he scooted and dragged Hebaron and Yuri who were approaching them so she could have her moment. Love it to bits. Like I do enjoy seeing Maxi being flirted by other men than Riftan. Just SO CUTE!
    Yes he did!!! And like it was so funny cause she didn't wanna say she was actually spying and she was so flustered and she looked at Kuahel for help which he did. It was so hilarious. Kuahel stared at her after that while they were approaching his barracks for their discussion. A POV on this would be GOLDEN! :love::LOL:

2. Alessiavie

Alessiavie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway..i was wondering why Riftan didn't just go to Nornui together with Maxi..?
    I mean he is already TOP Knight, would it be great if he could also be Top Wizard?
    In that way, they don't have to be separated and still be able to be protected from the Duke.
    He can just handed over the responsibility to Hebaron or Uslin temporarily and managed his job from World Tower. I mean they still can send and receive letter in the World Tower right? so Riftan still can communicate with the Knights and receive updates on Anatol's situation..
    Did i miss something..?? :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

moshimoichi and sheerankamar like this.
  3. tickytocky

tickytocky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahaha. What did Kuahel say to help her? Omg im sorry i asked too many questions.

4. shashasha

shashasha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i really need a spoiler for the rain shower moment, please heellpp!!!! :LOL:

5. sheerankamar

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, Nornui has limited access so only certain people permissible can enter the island is allowed and you need to have affinity for magic which I don't think Riftan has. They don't really mention the process but once you register as a wizard, you simply can't go out and you must obey their laws.

Alessiavie likes this.
  6. reren

reren Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it was during their (the wizards and Holy Knights) journey to Pamela Plateu, before Maxi and Riftan first met in Book 2. maxi became famous in Livadon after her heroic action in Ethylene Castle in War 1.

Btw, there is a 7 kingdoms Handbook that can help you to understand about geographical area of 7 kingdoms, name of other Knight Kingdoms as well as many types of monsters that mentioned in the book. I found it in this link

https://mangadex.tv/chapter/manga-jv986430/chapter-24.1

Mxt, bradpitt69 and tickytocky like this.
  7. moshimoichi

moshimoichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oooh i'll try to answer
    • i don't think riftan has mana affinity? in OAK world only selected people have mana affinity. mana affinity is the base of magic and only those who have it can be wizards/study at the tower. riftan can absorb mana with his body and sword but i don't think he can do magic. if he can, surely it must've been stated several times :sweating_profusely: but no i don't think he can, our boy is only good with a sword :blobhero:
    • managing anatol is difficult :blobpensive: riftan literally has to wake up before dawn and go home past midnight because of the work. leaving the work to someone who's not the lord is risky and he already spent 3 years away from anatol because of the dragon expedition.
    • he's also the commander of the remdragon knights and the king's favorite knight. king ruben will definitely be against riftan going to the tower since he needs riftan to be by his side.
    • wizards in the tower can only send two letters a year :blobpopcorn_two: which is why maxi often got scolded because she tried to send super duper long letters to riftan. people outside the tower can't give wizards inside the tower letters unless they have someone help them.
    • getting maxi inside the tower was difficult enough, without princess agnes her chances of getting in would've been difficult. agnes had to pull some strings to get maxi inside :blobmelt: it would be harder to get riftan in too
    anyways i hope i answered your questions!! :aww:

Mxt, bradpitt69, carmelle and 4 others like this.
  8. Alessiavie

Reading List:
    Link
    ahh i see, that might be it..i was hoping they could just go together to Nornui..its heartbreaking to see them separated, but i guess the separation is also needed as what Riftan mentioned to Maxi during their heart to heart conversation in the stable..:blobmelt:

Mxt and sheerankamar like this.
  9. emptycan_princess

emptycan_princess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. tickytocky

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh thank you for the explanation! (y)

Then may i know when was this situation happened? Or is it hasnt happened yet? Just a conversation between Anton and Max?
    She was deeply tired at the thought that another annoying fight might begin. It was troublesome.
    She wasn't interested in any kind of war of nerves. She just wants to go home and relax.
    Anton gave a solemn look as if he had read her mind.

"The Allies will stay in Balbon for the time being and discuss the distribution of spoils. You too.
    I want you to join us in the council and claim the rights of the world tower."

"Me, me?"

"Yeah, you've done a lot of credit for being in charge of the rear wing. And you…You still have a reputation for your past work and you are also Lord Calypse's wife. You could have a strong presence in the council.”

Maxi looked at him with a blank face. I've never thought I was that great.
    It's something I've never seen before. While she hesitated, Anton stood up as if he had finished what he had to say.

"Anyway, the Allies will move to Balbon. All the monarchs will be staying in Osiria for an agreement.
    The knights from each country are also likely to stay there until the meeting is over. We have plenty of time, so let's go. Think about it carefully.”

As he stepped outside the barracks, Max walked toward the wounded with a disheartened face. I had a lot on my mind.

Elfstress and marucalypse like this.
  11. sheerankamar

Reading List:
    Link
    "What are you doing in a place like this?"

At that moment, an ice cold voice came from overhead. Max raised her head in astonishment. Riftan, who had come a short distance, was looking down at them with cold eyes.

Max's face clouded in embarassment. How can you gracefully wrap up the fact that you were spying on them with all their faces thrown away. As she was desperately rolling her head, Riftan spoke ominously softly.

"Shouldn't there be something to explain about this situation now?"

"That,that....So..."

Max stuttered and rolled her eyes. Then, when she found Agnes looking at her curiously from behind Riftan, she hardened her face. Did he dare to question her?

"You two...Hey, what were you doing in this place?"

She narrowed her eyes and looked carefully at Riftan and Agnes's expressions. Riftan didn't blink an eye, but a look of trouble crossed Agnes's face.

"We had something to discuss quietly."

Agnes scratched the back of her head and said awkwardly. Max kept her mouth shut, then exhaled coldly.

"We too...We had something to discuss quietly."

"What do you two have to discuss?" Riftan lashed out.

She gave him a bewildered look on her face, then turned her gaze to Kuahel, asking for help. He sighed and said

"There is something I want to check about the Basilisk kennel."

"Why are you doing it in a place like this?!"

"I don't think that's something for you to meddle with."

The paladin raised his body and spit it out loudly.

"She is not a wizard belonging to the Remdragon. I don't think I need to ask for your permission before we start talking, right?"

Riftan's face hardened. However, Kuahel calmly turned away from him, who gave him bloody eyes, and spoke politely to Max.

"For now, let's change places and talk."

Max, who looked at him and Riftan alternately with anxious eyes, got up from her seat. First of all, getting out this embarrassing situation was a priority. She followed Kuahel as if running away.

Max has the power to literally change people's personalities. I can't imagine Kuahel being expressionless actually being able to express but he does so around Max. @tickytocky

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
  12. Alessiavie

Reading List:
    Link
    This actually make a lot of sense!!! love your analysis on this situation :blobxd:
    My poor boy Riftan, can not catch a break..3 years on top of 3 years..:blobsob:

I am rooting for happy ending, for both of them :bloblove:

MLisMyHubby, Mxt and moshimoichi like this.
  13. Jobbyorsi

Jobbyorsi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ❤️❤️❤️ thanks for sharing

14. GED

GED Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this after the office scene or prior? when Riftan shouted at Maxi 'Don't touch me!'

bradpitt69 likes this.
  15. reren

reren Member

Reading List:
    Link

in addition, Remdragon Knight is under King Ruben (?) and I don't think that King Ruben will give his permission to Commander of Remdragon Knight (riftan) to go to Nornui since it is merely personal issue between Maxi and Riftan, nothing to do with the Wedon business..my thought..:D

sheerankamar likes this.
  16. Jobbyorsi

Jobbyorsi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This

17. tickytocky

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny and hilarious. I cant imagine this scene in manhwa lol. Anyway thank you for the spoilers :blobhighfive::blobicecreamlove:

18. Jobbyorsi

Jobbyorsi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fangirling so hard rn. Wish I spoke Korean.

Mxt, bradpitt69 and fruKv like this.
  19. moshimoichi

moshimoichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooh thank you for the spoilers! may i ask what were riftan and agnes doing beforehand? it must've been something if maxi was jealous XD

sheerankamar likes this.
  20. sheerankamar

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually have a question because I reread Book 1 and the last part where Maxi was bleeding while she was with Yurixion and Garrow, was she bleeding from her "area"? Because both of them were like shocked when they were covering and uncovering her cape. And since she was already bleeding from her nose, there must be some kind of injury on her body that made the two boys shocked right or did I miss the part where something truly happened to her like she was stabbed by
    That's the thing I wanted to say maybe only wizards are allowed on Nornui but then Maxi did see paladins enter in Book 2. I just think only authorized people are allowed to enter. But yes, could be.

No problem! I do apologize if there are some errors. English isn't my first language and Google translate is a bit misleading but I did enjoy spoiling this scene :love:

Well, from the book they never really mentioned but it has probably something to do with their own reconnaissance unit that went to survey the area beforehand, it wasn't exactly stated but rest assured it was just something about the war.

Mxt and tickytocky like this.