LCD Cheonma Wants to Live Quietly

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by canaria23, Oct 23, 2020.

1. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Evil cult leader reborn as prodigal son
    Link

UnknownSaint171 likes this.
  2. thymee

thymee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is novelmultiverse dropped this novel??

3. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no indication on the site

4. gary0044187

gary0044187 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    binged this over the last few days. everything prior to the last 3 chapters was really good, but what came out the last few days felt like korean mtl. I can handle chinese mtl but korean's just not as good. I honestly feel like I only understand about 60-70% of what happened in the last 3 chapters and also it seems like the beginning of one chapter was missing. end of previous chapter, mc was fighting 2 enemies, his followers are fighting some others, while the guy that followed them was fighting another. beginning of next chapter, spear guy is gone? or did he die? what happened to the 2 mc was fighting? what happened to the 40 choads that the other members of the party were fighting? all the sudden only the old man that followed them is fighting, while mc's guards are getting healed and mc's telling them to leave. dunno, maybe the author meant to skip the whole middle of the fight to create that gap experience, but with how it's translated I can't tell. also, when did the first doctor learn to fight to the point that he is at the same level as yoenharin?

thymee likes this.
  5. kyoshijiro

kyoshijiro [Draugr] [Oniric Lord] [Disaster of a human being]

Reading List:
    Link
    Im reading the new chapter and i can't remember who everyone was. Taesin/Confucius refers to the mc right? But who is the guy that got reprimanded for being ambitious, and who is the person called to the mc's room tonight? And who are the dudes at the end of the chapter?

6. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno, its unreadable for me

7. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah it's mtl isnt' it? last few chapters were hard to read, I assume the people that were actually translating quit

8. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    Confucius is "young master". i can guess maybe 2/3 of the names, but the rest I have given up on remembering or deciphering

kyoshijiro likes this.
  9. kyoshijiro

kyoshijiro [Draugr] [Oniric Lord] [Disaster of a human being]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't confucius a philosopher or smth? Does it also mean young master or is that a mistranslation?

10. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    I can only imagine in the korean? I think it's korean, confucius and young master look the same. yes confucius was a philosopher, he has many titles in the countries that adhere to his philosophies. but yes, I believe it is a mistranslation caused by MTL.

kyoshijiro likes this.
  11. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    ok, so now I don't know what the hell is happening. it's been so long since the names were translated consistently that I don't know who the various characters are anymore nor do I understand which faction they are working for. is wisteria leaf someone that works for the MC? or is it someone who works for the other faction? didn't MC get the guy in charge of the 6th district to work for him? if so, why is someone from his group working contrary to his goals? if wisteria leaf isn't one of his people, and honestly it sounds like a direct translation for someone's name, someone whose name was given before, then who is wisteria leaf and who do they work for?

12. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are you torturing yourself?

13. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know, it's funny, I never have this problem with mtl'd chinese stories, but mtl with korean is simply unreadable. reminds me of trying to read ahead on lms.

14. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    “No, you won’t die. People who know a lot usually don’t die quickly. You know that, right?”
    sometimes there is a gem in these stories, even if they are being mtl'd,