Spoiler My classmate is 200 million years old

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Victuuri, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    RaiLi and Aster Anemone like this.
  2. Galaxii

Galaxii Anon-san

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, please give some spoilers if possible; this novel is very interesting :aww:

RaiLi likes this.
  3. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTLed the end because I was curious how it will end. Also based on the comments:
    ML: the brother (Lu something)
    Ghost (according to MTL but I think some kind of another alien like MC): is a male.
    vs.
    ML: childhood friend (Yi something)
    Ghost: is a female. Ended up with the brother
    - so it seems that MC had an encounter against something and is draining Ghost
    - some soldiers from MC original planet came and suppressed it. then encountered MC
    - they asked who mc is, mc answred they don't have the right as she is somewhat a high ranking person
    - they insisted to know her union number and name as basic information
    - MC answered that her number has been revoked for 200 million year and name Abdullah(again MTL)
    - it turns out MC became some kind of a hero that had suddenly disappeared
    - they wanted MC to come back
    - MC refused, said she wanted to stay as Xuan Mo for 50 or so years and then come back after
    - Soldiers said ok and will protect earth as long as MC is there
    - MC said no as each planet has its own destiny and if they do who will protect their own
    - MC asked them what they do with Ghost's race in the present
    - they said exile then MC said that let Ghost be exiled in earth then

- Side story is about MCs blind date.
    - Her mom is hurrying to find her a partner even though she is just 20.
    - Mom felt that MC looks good but she did not have any boyfriend yet
    - Blind date thought MC is good. Ghost came and date joked about MC being Ghost's gf
    - Mom asked about the blind date, MC answered how about mom and the date's father
    - At home, ML came wanted to ask MCs date. Mom sees through ML and says MC doesn't need dates anymore

ALSO
    - Ghost is also using an artificial body
    - When MC got arranged for a date, Ghost asked MC if her body and his is the same as earthlings
    - MC said yes then Ghost said how come he doesn't feel what a 'normal man' should have

That's all! Don't expect any spoilers other than those since I just read ch 105 onward out of curiosity. I won't be reading other chapters. Also this is MTL so some parts maybe wrong. I'm also confused at what's happening. Hope someone could give more spoilers.

4. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers???

Ahmya likes this.
  5. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading this. Will post spoilers after.

6. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think I can continue reading this anymore. Damn. I like the MC tho. She's really OP and her cluelessness is funny but damn the characters are shit. The soldiers or agents smthng like that don't act as professionals. They messed up on a mission bec they clearly don't have enough info that caught them off guard. And the author's perception I can't take it. It has racism, don't get me started on dissing women (mistress) and doesn't diss the dad. I wasn't done yet to know what will happen but for few chapters to diss that woman is pissing me off.

I'm trying to finish this.

7. Nelle

Nelle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the bulk of the novel going to be about spy stuff? I finished chapter 27, while skipping most of the spy-related stuff. I'm in here mostly for the school life genre.