Spoiler I Became the Secretary of a Tyrant

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mya04, Oct 19, 2019.

1. dkdlsjanwhgdk

dkdlsjanwhgdk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another spoiler y'all!

Background: Kahir visited Rosaline's room at night

"So just think about what to do with our engagement."

"The engagement?"

It was an unexpected remark.

In Eteus, a nobleman's wedding was not simple. There were at least five formal procedures.

When a family chooses a partner to marry, the representative of the groom's family meets the representative of the bride's family and expresses his intention to marry. If the two families agree, the bride and groom has to write a marriage pledge together. The marriage vows written in the presence of a priest of Etheus are formal and there is a separate contract. Of course this is not an official procedure, but it is of the utmost importance to the people of noble families.

When the marriage pledge is completed, the representatives of the family meet for a meal and decide on the date of the engagement and the overall wedding. Only after an engagement ceremony and reception, a wedding ceremony and reception, as well as submitting the marriage vows to the Imperial Palace for approval, will a couple be considered as one in Etheus.

Is Kahir willing to follow through this long and arduous process?

"Yes, the engagement. We're having a reception. I'm going to open up the entire palace. Shall we turn that day into a national holiday?"

Oh, he's just joking.

Rosaline was out of her element. Her tension was relieved in an instant. Kahir began rambling on and on about how to hold the engagement ceremony. His exaggerated words started to sound like a song.

Was he always this talkative? No, Kahir was rather taciturn. Because of this, there were many misunderstandings. In the original novel, the heroine Ella used to have many conversations with Pint. It was mainly caused by Kahir's reticence.

"...were you listening?"

"Yes, I'm listening."

"Even when I said I love you?"

"What?!"

Rosaline jumped to her feet. The chair fell backwards.

When did he say that? Rather, why was he saying that?

For a moment, the muscles of her whole body were tense. Kahir grinned at Rosaline.

Oh, this is just another joke.

"Your Majesty, are you planning to keep on teasing me?"

"I mean it."

Rosaline let out a sigh.

"That's enough. There's the construction of the Temple of Berlios, the bank issue, the tax evasion in the border area..."

"Is it that difficult to tell me to leave?”

"Well, if I told you to leave, you wouldn't. By the way, are you sleeping well?"

"I can't sleep well without you."

Rosaline couldn't stop him. Instead, she pushed Kahir with her hands on his back. Kahir reluctantly pretended to be pushed and went to the window.

"Now you can overcome your fear of climbing down the windows."

"Is there really a way to overcome it? I'm just enduring it because I want to see you."

Kahir smiled satisfactorily even though Rosaline had a bizarre look on her face.

"Tonight, may I come back to hear some good news?"

"If I tell you not to come, won't you?"

"No. Then I'll just make an official request to allow me to meet my soon-to-be empress."

That had to be stopped. Hui would not leave Rosaline alone if he officially made a visit rather than stopping by unexpectedly. Corsets, dresses, accessories, shoes. Being dressed up in the morning was enough. She didn't want to repeat the same thing in the evening.

"Just come."

"I'm glad, Rosaline."

Kahir raised Rosaline's hand. He lowered his waist and kissed the back of his hand. A gentleman's greeting. Rosaline's face turned red.

"See you in the evening."

Kahir whispered and disappeared out of the window while Rosaline briefly lost her mind in the scorching heat.

Does the emperor's blood include monstrous athletic abilities?

The world is so unfair.

Bella94, Inasible, RedRuchi and 69 others like this.
  2. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much!!! :aww::aww::aww:

3. binashii

binashii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuuuu!

4. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hint: when you click wandering_weeb's icon, you have to click "start a conversation".

syofiaa and emeige like this.
  5. Rocio Martinez

Rocio Martinez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will they have kids? :)

6. lotte._.Manga

lotte._.Manga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I don't know about the stepmother , but Ella is thrown into prison , probably waiting for execution? , but I skip a lot of chapter and all I know she is suffering horribly in prison.

So from what I can understand in the mtl is that Ella is still being delusional and their conversation is basically like this:
    Ella's eyes were full of resentment.
    “Are you here to laugh at me? Do not be ridiculous. You will eventually become like me. Will you be happy now? Is he still awesome at night?”

Ella provokes Rosaline in a cracked, hoarse voice.
    However, Rosalyn was not shallow enough to fall into Ella's provocation. Rosaline sat in a chair surrounded by luxury velvet that did not match the dungeon at all. She crossed her legs and put her hands on the armrests.
    “Do you still have any regrets on your Majesty?”
    “Regret? This is love, idiot!” "love? That would be obsession. You loved Hir? You're welcome."

Rosalyn's voice was calm. She explained softly. Rosalin knew that it made Ella more miserable.

“You couldn't stand a life of failure. Loved Your Majesty? If you really loved it, wasn't it good at that time? When you get the chance!”
    “I was young! I didn't know! I wanted to do well too!” Ella cried out against evil.
    “It is not a sin to not know, but not learning and not trying is a sin.” Rosaline shouted coldly.
    “How long do you think Kahir will only look at you and treat you? Do you have any idea how he has changed? He neglected me and the little ones!”
    Ella's life after an ending that Rosalin doesn't know. I didn't want to know that.
    “I don't want to hear it.”
    “Kahir didn't take care of me. You left me tired and hard. All he did was fill the house with a generous amount of money. That's not all! All I wanted was his warm words and eyes!”
    Ella was being forced. Rosalyn couldn't figure out where to correct her misconceptions. However, she did not deserve to evaluate Ella's life, which she did not know.
    “I have nothing to say about your Majesty's abandoning you and neglecting you. Because I don't know. But."
    Rosaline sighed.
    “A life that can only be led by someone taking care of it is not a real life. If you can't be happy alone, you can't be happy even if you are two Your misfortune is never because of His Majesty.”
    " what?" Ella's face was distorted.

“Tell me again? Kahir will hold you to your heart's content and get drunk until you get tired, then throw it away? I'll leave it unattended!” “It's okay though. Because you are the person I chose. It is a matter of later on how to treat him as he changes.”
    "you… … Are you young?”
    “I have lived as long as I live. It may not be as much as you.”
    “A woman has to live while being loved. If you don't receive love, you will dry up and die.”
    “Who is it? You probably did it. And Once again, all the ugly things you do in the name of love are obsession and bondage.”
    "no!"
    Words don't work. Rosaline sighed completely.
    “Why the hell did you come here?”
    At Ella's question, Rosaline looked at her. A dirty dress, white skin scratches, a messed up tangled hair, a face stained with tears, a burst of lips... … . Seeing her miserable look, I wasn't very comfortable with her heart.

So after Ella scene , they have a make out session in prison(I'm pretty sure they did) So basically ,Kahir went to the prison and ask Rosalyn did she get what she wanted and she said yes. And Kahir was kind of afraid that Rosalyn would be shaken for her feelings for him after what Ella said.
    Conversation:
    As Rosalin hesitated, Kahir smiled.
    “Did you get what you want to get?”

Rosaline nodded. Kahir's eyes shook slightly. Strangely enough, even in this darkness, every small change in Kahir’s expression is clearly Showed.
    “That’s it.”
    As Kahir turned around, Rosalin grabbed his arm.
    “Don’t look back.”
    Rosalin said, holding Kahir's arm firmly.
    “I don't want to live like Ella.”
    Kahir's back fluttered. In case he would take care of her, Rosaline gave the hand more strength.
    'How did Rosaline know about it?' Kahir was terrified.
    I don't have any memories of my previous life, but I couldn't confidently say that it wasn't relevant. Ella, Anthony said with a mouthful. Because I didn't get his love. I didn't even dream that this mind for Rosaline would change, but I was afraid that she would be shaken.

“Oh, Your Majesty. Just forget the story.”
    Rosaline belatedly recalled that Kahir did not know who he was. Then I realized that what she was trying to say was meaningless. Rosaline suddenly felt stuck in the wall. What's important is that Rosaline knows Ella's previous life and she's not going to live that much. How can you tell it to Kahir? In the end, it almost became a watermelon-like conversation.
    'I have to tell your Majesty everything sooner or later. But, not now.'
    Rosalyn released Kahir's hand. Kahir's arm plunged. Kahir trembled in his eyes.
    “Hui.”
    At Rosaline's call, Hui lifted his back. At an instant, the heavy air became lighter. Rosalin smiled and looked at Kahir.
    “Are you here to see me, your majesty?”
    “No, I think there was something I wanted to say more than that, Rosaline.”

Kahir was still a hard face. Rosalyn smiled at the tip of her lips. She shook her head.
    “No, nothing. Ella... … . Yes, I have a bad record for me, so I came here to see it.”
    It was a good reason. Kahir narrowed his eyes, but did not ask further. “Are you still here? The air is a little stuffy.”
    Rosaline crossed her arms at Kahir saying she wanted to go out. Kahir sighed, then pushed Rosalyn's arm out.
    “First go up. I have work to do.”
    “Are you going to meet Ella?”
    “No, she later. Why? Do you even mind me seeing her?”
    Kahir was floating around Rosalin. Thought to say no, Rosaline looked up Nodded up and down.
    “Yes, I care.”
    " Why?"
    “Well, she did bad things to your Majesty… …
    “Is that all?”
    Rosaline shuts her mouth. Kahir's gaze rested for a moment on Rosalyn's red lips.
    “Rosaline, we need to have a conversation. Will you wait? Finish early and come back.”
    Kahir reached out and covered Rosalyn's cheek. She looked exhausted.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could hold it up and take you to the bedroom?
    “Your Majesty, if you want to talk more, please move.”
    Derek, who was waiting, approached and whispered. Kahir looked at Rosaline and pondered. Shall we postpone Dohyuk's work until tomorrow? I was curious about what Rosa Lin had with Ella, and she looked tired too. There seemed to be something to say to him. In a moment while Kahir was worried, Derek, who also had an eye contact with Hui, called Kahir again.
    "no. Hui, take care of the empress.”
    “Don’t worry, Your Majesty.”
    "Rosaline, I'll be there soon."
    Derek kicked his tongue. This is not a wife who sees her husband off at war. Oh, here the husband is Rosaline and the wife is Kahir! This is important.
    “Okay, Your Majesty. I'll heat the bed.”
    I really liked the answer, but I had something else to do today. Kahir smiled awkwardly.
    “Rosalin, then we can’t have a conversation, right?”
    why? Rosaline's eyes grew bigger and smaller. Her face turned red. It seemed that there was a sweet smell that was not suitable for the jade in the underground prison
    Derek and Hui turned around, and Kahir pulled Rosalin's waist.
    “Your Majesty, here… …
    “Shh, it’s dark here.”
    Kahir swallowed Rosalyn's lips as it was. Dohyuk was sitting in an iron chair. His sore neck seemed to be separated from his body. I can't tell how many days it's been.
    At first, I tried to hold onto the time. Count the numbers, calculate the spacing of moving knights... … . It was useless.
    They acted as if there were no rules. However, this is a rather well-organized system. To disturb people in prison. So Dohyuk gave up trying to keep an eye on time to gauge the time

I'll post more as I read

7. Reack

Reack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!! :blob_grin:

lotte._.Manga likes this.
  8. errorusernamesmh

errorusernamesmh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fact that the thing almost rap3d someone is just beyond me ✋ i thought it was just a mere bitch but i didn't think it'd be fucking criminal and i read somewhere it wasn't punished for it's actions like what the actual fuck. (Edit: it blamed it on to the FL I'm not even surprised)

I think daughter of a count as I've remember

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
    salty25 and Mae Rogel 82 like this.
  9. honeyyybee

honeyyybee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers:blobxd:

10. Assassel

Assassel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not sure if this classifies as a spoiler but I just want point it out…
    Ella the og FL also transmigrated to the story. It was pointed out in the manga that she woke up as the female lead of the her favorite story. As the FL she lived up to the plot an d eventually married Kahil and had twins with him. However, they slowly fell apart. Ella wanted Kahil to love only her. And was even obsessive about it. Even rejecting her own children and accusing Kahil of having a mistress. She was eventually banished in her own palace. At that time, she asked herself when did things begin to go wrong and strongly wished for another chance to start again.
    Unfortunately for Ella, the second timeline already included the transmigrated Rosaline.

From that point of view, it seems that Ella doesn’t really love Kahil but instead loves the idea of Kahil loving her.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2022
  11. silvananoir

silvananoir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah from looking at the spoilers and reading the manhwa it does seem like Ella loved the idea of Kahil loving her as the FL. But it feels like she never thought about after the marriage and what having a family meant. She wanted him all too herself and couldn't handle that the ML wanted a family. They wanted two different things.

She wanted his focus to only be on her and he wanted a full family, loving her and their children. He didn't want them to suffer like he did. She never truly understood him only the idea of him. I don't think the OFL ever though of Kahil as a 3 dimensional and real person.

12. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that reminded me of that tik Tok trend from a year ago with Sarah from outer banks like "No Topper you don't love me ; you love the idea of me ; you love being seen with me but you don't love me" :blobsweat_2: Ella u beesh

13. wandering_weeb

wandering_weeb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hui's father was a priest from the temple who took advantage of a young woman by bedding her under the guise of bestowing his 'blessings.' The woman ended up giving birth to Hui, but the father paid no regard to her and her mother couldn't feel any affection for her under the circumstances of her birth. Hui said she understood where her mother was coming from and forgives her father, but still feels this sense of depression every now and then. The only thing her father has ever done for her was write her a recommendation so that she could work in the Imperial Palace. Her father eventually left the temple and died from overindulging himself in alcohol. Her story about having a priest for a father is an important detail because it's Derek's motivation to take down the Temple.

I've responded to some messages. If I missed you, feel free to send me another message!

14. juuni

juuni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ella really isn't the brightest, is she? Is there a logical reason why she
    allied with the queen, even though she should have known Kahir hated her?

Inasible, syofiaa, komo komo and 3 others like this.
  15. wandering_weeb

wandering_weeb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope this helps shed light to their necessary partnership ;)

This is because Ella lost her window to meet with Cahil in her second chance at life as Ella. So in the original novel, Ella and Cahil meet at a banquet where wine or something accidentally spills on Cahil and she shows up to save the situation and that's when they have their "love at first sight" moment. But in her second life, when this banquet occurred, Cahil wore a different colored suit which deterred her from reenacting the same scene over the shock of how a detail changed. (Remember that Ella was heavily reliant on the details of the novel and that's why her first marriage with Cahil ultimately failed because she didn't know how to behave after she got to the conclusion of the novel)

How is she going to meet Cahil now? Azela.

Ella knew that Azela was greedy for a pawn to control Cahil, and in the original novel, Azela tried very hard to use Ella. So she bumped into Azela 'by chance,' who became determined to set Ella up with Cahil. Ella knew that Cahil would hate the fact that she joined hands with Azela, but she was really riding on the idea that Cahil was going to fall in love with her at first sight again anyway.

That doesn't work. So how was Ella going to marry Cahil now? The Empress selection competition which Azela tried to rig so Ella could win. (Of course the plan was fruitless)

There are more plot points where Ella joins hands with Azela, but Ella's ultimate reason for joining hands with her was because Azela was determined to set her up with Cahil to use her as a pawn. And because Azela was also very formidable, Ella was confident that if someone could get her together with Cahil, it was gonna with Azela having her back.

She figured she could just cut Azela loose once she gets with Cahil.

16. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler! It all makes sense now. I’m always wondering why two villains who join hands trust each other. Like it is obvious that if Ella manages to get the Emperor’s love and becomes an Empress she’ll have all cards and will be able to get rid of Azell easier than vice versa. If there’s nothing to blackmail her or push into the corner with the Emperor’s love she’ll have unlimited power.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
    Bella94 and Tobbit like this.
  17. juuni

juuni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! It makes sense now.

18. midnightD143

midnightD143 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters in the main story???? Is there any side stories too???:blobsmilehappyeyes: