Spoiler I Became The Sole Perfumer of A Tyrant/ 폭군의 유일한 조향사가 되었습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Jan 14, 2021.

1. hika21

hika21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen to the orig FL and what happen in the first timeline btw who is Valier is he the 2nd ml or the villain?

2. don1212

don1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I remember there is still no news as to the Ori FL. In the novel Velair dude is the fifth prince and the ML's nephew and I don't think he'll be the 2nd ML (ML threatened him to stay away from FL cause he likes her).

More spoiler pleeaseee:aww:

3. Ladyardnahc

Ladyardnahc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just read the manhwa and decided to drop it. Not only the characters are different with what I had in mind, the plot also changes! I’m sure Baron Magnus is a man, a merchant, and ofc not a perfumist but in manhwa Magnus is a girl :blobfearful:

Charlotte’s vibe also feels so different. I imagine her as sweet girl but with a strong caracter. In my mind, she definitely doesn’t look as bad ass as how she’s drawn on manhwa :blobdizzy:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
  4. Grace34

Grace34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally see where you are coming from, although I am partially happy that they made Magnus a girl, because I feel like there are very few female antagonists who don't have as motivation wanting the love of the ml. Although it sucks that instead of magnus antagonising the fl through business practices all on her own now she spews petty bs at parties and needs the help of another male character.
    Personally the manhwa just seems rushed. Like there were so many moments that were cut I think for the sake of time, but that made the story more compelling. In the book, by this time in the story I found the ml and fl super compelling, but in the manhwa I struggle to think why the ml is even interested in the fl.
    There are so many moments that made the fl relatable and compelling that were cut, like the scene of her talking with the owner of the cafe for a long time about flowers, and it just makes the story seem watered down.

5. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m really sorry to be asking this when all the lovely who MTL’d the novel but can someone summarise it? It’s just that I don’t get much time to sit back read so many chapters nowadays and I’m now curious about the original novel’s plot and timeline because it’s more interesting :cry:

Nihu, kaedeyuuki, Milkcoffee and 6 others like this.
  6. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if i read the manhwa until chapter 20 which eng translate novel chapter i should start so i can continue scene from chapter 20 manhwa?

7. Krimsonmoon

Krimsonmoon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should start from the beginning, the novel and the manga is quite different that you wouldn't even understand what's going on haha.

Laerta, Mkp, Ladyardnahc and 4 others like this.
  8. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    UGH i can't believe the TLer for the novel DROPPED it and told the readers to read the manhwa instead!! :blob_coughblood:

9. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They changed a lot of aspects from the novel so I suggest reading it from the start so you could understand the similarities and differences from both the book and the manhwa adaptation.

Laerta and ReaderEli like this.