Spoiler The Daughter of the Elemental King

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sailor1, Aug 9, 2020.

Tags:
  1. jessicaL11

jessicaL11 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she didn’t meet Joel and Danny until the very last chapter and the she ends up with Regan idk who that is cuz I google translated it so I think it might be the merchant dud that saves elf slaves

Anne1102 and crossover like this.
  2. Ruri8763

Ruri8763 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you give me the novel link

Can anybody give me any spoiler about the end or what will happen in the future

3. elhystine

elhystine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so she ends up with Regan?? Meaning Regan is Main ML???

4. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is probably NO MALE lead. Though I simp for Dewbie, the nicest/considerate/understanding (male) character to the MC.

5. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me what happened to Haemin and what will happen to the infiltration

Baldingere likes this.
  6. shiory

shiory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A girl named Haein finds a strange whirlpool in the pool.After getting caught up in [1] , it starts flowing into another dimension. Haein, who has flowed into the other world, is his real father, Ellaim, the water spirit king.[2] I meet , but Elaim is not a good person either.[3] In the beginning, the main character was quite clash. After running away from home, he meets a slave trader and is sold as a slave. After that, he worked as a mercenary in the slave liberation organization, meeting beasts and elves, meeting his grandmother, and becoming a noble and participating in the royal family. The main character's personality moves back and forth quite a bit, and there's a little bit of arrogance, inconsistency, and he has an indecisive personality that irritates viewers. However, compared to the previous work, the handwriting that was bad for middle school 2 was greatly reduced.

Since the king of spirits is his father, of course (?) he is friendly with other spirit kings and can handle even the highest level of spirits. It is possible to summon all elemental spirits up to the highest level, and although they are of mixed race with other races, they have the ability to handle water as their name is the child of the water spirit king, so they do not get pushed back even if they face higher spirits with their own strength without using spirit skills ...).[4] In addition, a dragon appears among close acquaintances . He is also very talented in swordsmanship and magic for a human being.It's because I met my father well... Munchkin is one of the strongest characters in the human world.[5]

There are three types of elves here. Among them, the elf following Haein is called the Blue Elf, but it is said that only the name is an elf, and in fact, it was a constituent race of the demon world, but it is said that they settled in the human world as if fleeing due to their weak strength. People who know this fact seem to know only dragons and other long-lived races. Besides, since they only have male gender, Ang is taken for granted. He mentioned that he planted his eggs in another man's body (...) But this part is a setting hole. When the blue elves first appeared, they were described as having women.[6]

There are practically no serious concerns in the novel or the main story that penetrates the entire novel. Overall, it has a picaresque composition. From the beginning to the end, there is no 'composition where the main story progresses and the story ends in a breathless way in the last minute by combining several stories and characters that have appeared in the beginning of the story, and then the story unfolds in the beginning', as seen in the composition of a general novel. It can be called an omnibus configuration. There is no section in the novel that can be called a great crisis.

It's best not to expect the ending. It's not an open ending, but it's a bit bland.[7] A novel that may require two parts of people's evaluation theory (...). It has the same drawbacks as the author's previous work. Like Arin, the main character in Park Shin-ae 's first work, Arin's story , Haein, the main character of King Jeonggyeong's daughter, has a couple of connections with Namseongjin ( reverse harem ), but a strong candidate who will do well with Haein is Regan Blanchard, the blue dragon who is playing.[8] First of all, other men (?) also like Haein, but there is a high possibility that he will get along well with Regan, who knows everything about Haein's birth and spirits.[9] In the ending, Haein mentions that Regan does a lot of skinship as a joke. However, looking at Regan's attitude toward Haein, it is more likely that it is not a joke (...)Is it an insensitive property?

However, when one person is in danger of drowning in the middle of the swimming pool and no one pays attention or attention, it seems that only Haein is visible and invisible to others.
    [2] Haein's biological father was Ellaim, the water spirit king, and her biological mother was a half-elf woman. Originally, the spirit could not have children, but her mother made a contract with the demons and mixed her own energy with the spirit of Elaim, and Haein was born. However, Elaim, angry that her mother died because of the contract, sends Haein to another dimension.
    [3] It does n't end on a bad level. No matter how angry his wife's death may be, seeing his innocent children being so terrifying makes me wonder if he's a father. However, in the second half, things get better. If you look back after high school, a character that causes a lot of irritation like Dooly . Since it is a spirit, it is impossible to set human standards. If you look at the fantasy settings, there are many races that have less paternal love or maternal love than humans, and it is not very severe, except for the fact that they were thrown into another dimension when they were young.
    [4] Even if it seems dangerous, my father is angry and all the spirit kings appear, who will threaten me...
    [5] But I learned a little sword and rolled it up, so I don't use a sword except for spirits and magic. Prior to that , there was absolutely no practical use for the needlessly and painstakingly explained the etiquette of swordsmanship and swordsmanship, and it is absurd to the extent that there are a lot of parts that are really useless in practice .
    [6] Strictly speaking, this is Haein's misunderstanding. Since the work is developed from Haein's first-person point of view, it is a misunderstanding that occurs because what Haein sees and understands is how readers view the world of this work.
    [7] To put it simply, when I came to the dimension where my father was at the beginning, the spirit of the spirit inherited from my father was awakened and my body changed to neutral. of (?) became a woman's body.
    [8] For reference, the queen of the kingdom she is playing is also in love with this dragon. Even if you have not paid a ticket until now, it will only be revealed at the end. By being jealous of the main character.(...)
    [9] As a dragon has a long lifespan, Haein, a mixed race of spirit + elf + human, must also have a long lifespan, but a man who can stay with Haein for a long time.

https://namu.wiki/w/정령왕의 딸

Joh483, river.wyles and Aritma like this.
  7. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    New manhwa chapter out, MC escaped with saved beastmen.
    The "allies" went to another building and the group to help never came. It's hella weird, because even if the local base doesn't care about MC & friends' lives, their goal to save the beastmen can't be achieved if they don't help out. I mean, it did because MC is OP but clearly they don't expect that. I wonder what's up with them, they didn't seem incapable, so it can only be for scheming reasons. Tho I don't know how they had planned to escape central base punishment after getting all the send allies killed.
    Agh, I want spoilers but I can't find the novel to mtl.

8. Horrorwolf

Horrorwolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it seems like they were searching for something instead of breaking out the slaves. It seems like they were aiming for money so that they could profit and blame it on MC. So the fact that MC got out and did so with only two other people hurt their little egos. Basically, they’re sucky people who only cared about money and their inferiority complex.

sheisthedemon93 and Baldingere like this.
  9. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    Your suspiscion or did you find raws?

10. Horrorwolf

Reading List:
    Link
    This is going from what’s translated and what I can see from the raws. It’s fun seeing the jerks get up in arms about Haein actually doing what she’s meant to.

adz143 and Baldingere like this.
  11. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So if my understanding of this mtl is okay, the story is basically about Haein fooling around in the overworld, learning magic and swordsmanship, and becoming op. It looks like she makes a few friends and enemies along the way, but there's not much tension as to whether or not she'll overcome her adversities, since she's so op and has her op dad protecting her. The reviewer also thinks that her learning swordsmanship was pointless, since she barely uses it.

There's no official ml, but a couple of guys like Haein so it's sorta reverse-harem. The most likely candidate is a dragon dude named Ragan.

Also it looks like there's no secret brilliant reason for why the mom chose the worst possible and most irresponsible way to have a kid. Guess we're just supposed to take the premise at face value. Why do all these authors want the shitty parents trope, but put none of the effort into redeeming them?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
    Fostofina and MiserableSOUL like this.
  12. Joh483

Joh483 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so if this is really spoilers this manhwa will be a "slice-of-life-from-a-girl-who-have-complicated-biological-parents-is-forcefully-idekaied-lives-with-the-tsun-dad-and-is-exploring-the-world-where-she-was-born"

Thanks for the tips, now I'm curious if she will.met joel again, if she would get op enough to mantinha that appearance spell that changes her body to a female one(because I think it would be hard....u was raised as a woman for like 17?18? Years and from nowhere u turned genderless), about the romance tag(because I think the one thing it can happen would be simple things like kissing or holding hands, afterall she is still genderless(not that it's a bad thing but i think it would be a little hard for her to accept to be with someone afterall she would have to say she is a half spirit-half elf, and all people always thinks she is a boy to because of her body) and probably can't have children(maybe even do some intimate things because of her body) so it would be that kind of "true-and-pure-love"), and I though we would have more insight about her mother choice to chose to sacrifice herself to have a child.

layyu likes this.
  13. Horrorwolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooooo, it’s time for a lil bit of “information” today. In the latest raws it’s revealed that Haein’s mom was…….. a noblewoman. When Haein splits from the branch merchantry after going to the Elven mountains she goes to the noble house she’s a part of. There’s a funny scene where she has a misunderstanding with a maid due to miss wind spirit disappearing her head into the ceiling. But anyway she goes to find a painting of her mother and in the midst of it she’s found (don’t know who they are). They see the signet ring on her necklace and freak out. Needless to say, cliffhangers should be illegal.

layyu likes this.
  14. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just saw the raw, he appear again!!!! At chapter 86, sadly I don’t understand so hope others that understand could spoile me hehe~

15. SULUXIAOFFICIAL

SULUXIAOFFICIAL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: The Daughter of the Elemental King, Daughter of the spirit king
    Alternative: 정령왕의 딸
    Novel released: 2003. 04. 30.
    Novel ended: 2004. 09. 21.
    AUTHOR: Park shin-ae (박신애)

One day, typical South Korean highschool student Haein visits a swimming pool, is sucked into a mysterious whirlpool and loses consciousness. When she comes to, she finds herself deep inside the ocean. And she meets Ellime, who declares he is actually her father... Haein learns that she was born from the Spirit King and her half-elf mother. Can she survive the world that she has been thrust into?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
    JimmyFalcon and your crush like this.
  16. Heiwa Irina

Heiwa Irina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Regan Blanchard is a dragon and is a different person to the head of the merchant guild (who is a half-elf)? And I think that the manhwa have some changes compared to the novel because in the novel Joel appear at the end of the story and in the manhwa he appear when she is visiting her mother family and is made a count at a party.

Liliss likes this.
  17. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    too bad there isn't a lot of spoilers for this older novel

18. Akiara

Akiara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it would be nice, but I'm not sure whether it would be accurate because, according to what I've heard, the manhwa differs from the novel a bit.:blobastonished:

IAmInLoveWithMarius and layyu like this.
  19. KeyJay

KeyJay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML?

20. Akiara

Akiara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

They believe it's Regan the dragon, but given how the plot has taken a turn, I'm not so sure.:blobsweat_2:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
    IAmInLoveWithMarius and KeyJay like this.