Recommendations BL with a couple with mutual trust without any misunderstandings.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fruu, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Fruu

Fruu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello inferior human beings, I came humbly to ask for BL recommendations with a couple with a healthy relationship and mutual trust without many misunderstandings. They can be in a relationship or show how they got together just want an uncomplicated romance, a more vibe: My Husband is Suffering from a Terminal illness, with slap in the face, revenge and a cute romance if you know one like this please tell me ;)

Light kisses (´ε` )

2. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek:
    *Lurks*
    I, too, would be interested in a wholesome less problematic Bl story, without a lot of petty drama.

babybb and Fruu like this.
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Bruh

Reading List:
    Link
    The Film Emperor Asks for Divorce Every Day (Misunderstandings at the beginning, but is solved through talking with each other. Little to no drama. Healthy relationship)

Rebirth to Become the President’s Omega Wife (little drama. Main misunderstanding is just why ML doesn’t get together with MC, but it was solved by talking. Main drama revolves around plants and MC and ML’s relationship, but was also solved by talking things out)

Mr. Tired, Fruu and setomono like this.
  4. GregLikesBooks

GregLikesBooks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. F.A.M.H

F.A.M.H Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Fruu

Fruu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll take a look thank you very much ✨

I've read them both (my god lol) but thanks for the recommendation ☺️

Yes. No more problems, I want a light story hahaha

I will read this thank you very much

7. babybb

babybb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping~ :blobsip::blobcozy:

Fruu likes this.
  8. Andiana

Andiana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your Distance - one of my favourite slice of life and very funny too. Couple communicates and ML is husband material. Everybody loves Bai Changyi :)

Fight the Landlord, Fall in Love - short and sweet (same author as Golden Stage)

Golden Stage - This novel is very well known as having the healthiest relationship. Omg a couple that actually communicates and solves problems together. How rare lol.

Fruu and setomono like this.
  9. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Fruu

Fruu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Catboy Ollie, postagem: 6541404, membro: 342474"]: blobpeek:
    * Espreita *
    Eu também estaria interessado em uma história de Bl menos problemática e saudável, sem muito drama mesquinho. [/ CITAR]
    sim.
    [QUOTE = "Andiana, post: 6543805, membro: 347165"] Your Distance - um dos meus momentos favoritos da vida e muito engraçado também. O casal se comunica e o ML é material para o marido. Todo mundo adora Bai Changyi:)

Fight the Landlord, Fall in Love - curto e doce (mesmo autor de Golden Stage)

Golden Stage - Este romance é muito conhecido por ter o relacionamento mais saudável. Omg, um casal que realmente se comunica e resolve problemas juntos. Quão raro lol. [/ QUOTE]
    I will add it to My list thank you very much

11. Mkelly38

Mkelly38 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After The Vicious Cannon Fodder Was Reborn - not finished translating it and I haven’t finished MTL’ing, but besides MC’s reluctance to get together in the beginning because of a last terrible relationship theirs runs smoothly.

Beloved Marriage in High Society- not finished translating but in my opinion very cute, they communicate very well, lots of revenge later

Strongly Pampered Male Wife (mpreg)- again besides some unwillingness in beginning they get along fine, and it’s finished

Rebirth of a Movie Star- some misunderstandings but very mild, very cute family centered, good face slapping and also finished

Transmigration of Mian [Reluctantly] Becomes His Man [Wife] - basically all the ML says is listen to you wife lmao, and they have cute twins (that wasn’t mpreg, but also didn’t come from adoption, you gotta read it to know what I mean). Not finished but updates regularly and is about cooking and cultivation mostly cooking.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
    Fruu and setomono like this.
  12. Fruu

Fruu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eu li que alguns deles são muito fofos ^^ os outros vou colocar na minha lista para ler mais tarde. muito obrigado pela recomendação (◕દ◕)

13. BanniNotBunny

BanniNotBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Rebirth of The Golden Marriage : Both talk to each other and clears everything
    2. The Film Emperor Asks for Divorce Every Day : same
    3. The General’s Vampire Omega
    4. Rebirth to Become the President’s Omega Wife
    5. Later, He Became a Royal Healer
    I See You : e-sports; Unlike many other e-sports novels 【where one hides his identity/ takes the other person as female/ one knows about the other's identity but keeps it from him + 90% of novel is online interactions】the couple starts communication in real life instead of hiding; 50% of it is in real life interaction as well instead of gaming.
    6. I see you : good, simple short novel

Laraenna, Fruu and setomono like this.
  14. Fruu

Fruu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "BanniNotBunny, postagem: 6546314, membro: 340922"] 1. Renascimento do casamento de ouro: ambos conversam e limpam tudo
    2. O Imperador do Cinema pede o divórcio todos os dias : o mesmo
    3. O Vampiro Omega do General
    4. Renascer para se tornar a esposa ômega do presidente
    5. Mais tarde, ele se tornou um curandeiro real
    Eu te vejo : e-sports; Ao contrário de muitos outros romances de e-sports 【onde um esconde sua identidade / assume a outra pessoa como mulher / um sabe sobre a identidade do outro, mas mantém isso dela + 90% do romance são interações online】 o casal inicia a comunicação na vida real em vez de escondido; 50% disso é na interação da vida real, em vez de jogos.
    6. Vejo você: bom romance simples [/ QUOTE]
    I read some of these, mainly e-sports I have a special fondness for them lol. The others I haven't read I'll put on my list thanks for the recommendation ✨

BanniNotBunny likes this.
  15. BanniNotBunny

BanniNotBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha okay...

Fruu likes this.
  16. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Accidental Mark. It is ABO setting, I usually don't like the genre but this one is really good especially their relationship.
    I have read hundreds of C novels and ML here is the best ML. He is smart, calm and respectul. He respect MC,'s wish, thought and choice which is very rare in C novel.

Fruu and Laraenna like this.
  17. Fruu

Fruu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read it, president pei(?) is really cute with his omega ^^ thanks for the recommendation

18. eredffe

eredffe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i was gonna post a similar thread but your thread helped me ehe