Recommendations Cheat similar to Mechanical God Emperor

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by RagefulShrimp, Nov 11, 2020.

1. RagefulShrimp

RagefulShrimp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who didn't read - on reincarnation MC gets the inheritance of destroyed civilization that based on merging soul and machine so basically MC is cultivating in an orthodox way but use armies of robots to helm him in research and resource gathering. Not exactly a cheat actually as it's just a very convenient technology.
    Idk how similar recommendations should be as I haven't seen anything like this.
    This list is excluded - https://www.novelupdates.com/stag/summoning-magic/
    Warlock doesn't count as he just has a computer in a brain. He didn't create anything fun in first 100 chapters.

2. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno, Research Speed +5000% + Resource Gathering +5000% + Low Maintenance Cost sounds a lot like a cheat...

3. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would mind another world like MGE

4. SaltyBolty

SaltyBolty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I loved the concept of mechanical god Emperor but the mc is just... too stupid, and the way the book tries to convey he is smart is even worse.

His IQ is no different to a 12 year old especially the behaviour he has.

5. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    I would suggest: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/21700/dungeon-robotics
    except that the author had to take down all of the early chapters due to Kindle Unlimited requirements. But if you have Kindle, go for it. MC reincarnated as a dungeon core. In his previous life, he was an AI + robotics engineer who accidentally caused a robot uprising.

RagefulShrimp likes this.
  6. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds good is this completed?

7. RagefulShrimp

Reading List:
    Link
    I read almost till the end and there are no complaints about MC from me, especially tor 3.5 rated novel. He uses all the resources available, he erases or enslaves weak enemies, makes a deal with powerful ones and waits till he grows enough before going against extremely strong opponents. He always has a backup plan in case if everything goes south.
    The ways he uses to expand his territories and gather resources are also interesting enough.
    His mentality is as bad as in every other Chinese novel so I started without any expectations for a romance, side characters and other side activities to not be disappointed.

sungjinwoo and animefan217 like this.
  8. RagefulShrimp

Reading List:
    Link
    I think cheat there is in fact that nobody thought of that concept for billions of years before with people having brainpower several times the sum of all computing power of people and machines on earth.
    Even we already made a first step in research of matter-energy converter as we creating matter out of energy on each launch of hadron collider and making efficient robots is even simpler concept.

9. animefan217

Reading List:
    Link
    Him and Leylin would get along fine

sungjinwoo likes this.
  10. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Ongoing. Book 9 started this week.

Oh, and I forgot to mention this:
    https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/32386/dungeon-annihilation-a-dungeon-robotics-alternative
    The author wrote a "what if" alternate chapter-1 if when the MC reincarnated, he was led to the dark side instead. It was for his Patreon, but somehow it got accidentally uploaded as a new chapter (for the main story) to RR. The regular RR readers were surprised, thinking it was a dream sequence or something until the author posted an explanation. Still, the overall response was good, so he decided to develop it out as a separate story. I haven't read it yet, but I'm confident that it should be good.

kfahad likes this.
  11. harlyboy58

harlyboy58 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cheat Like MGE??
    High Tech System
    on webnovel

12. sungjinwoo

sungjinwoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Highly recommend The Legendary Mech Army. It's entirely different from Legendary Mechanic, that mc transmigrated inside a game. Moreover, as long as mc had energy points, he's can created A Rank 1 Martial Artist with military uniform and equipment

13. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Grand_Rider_Iskandar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mtl?

14. animefan217

Reading List:
    Link
    your going to have to

15. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Reading List:
    Link
    I am saying this because it's a chinese novel. Seriously, they love having smart and cunning MCs, but those smart and cunning MCs are just murderhobos that only knows how to fight. He might not fight now, but i don't know about the later chapters.

Is the MC a commander type or is he going to fight in the frontline. Because he is wasting his cheat if he fights on the frontline. It's okay of he has some individual strength so that he have some semblance of protection. But he has soldiers to protect him. If if it reached that point that he has to fight the enemies himself, he has a bigger problem.

Fighting should not be the MCs strength. He played the game. He knows that commanding soldiers is more important than him fighting in the frontline. Even in the early game. I can understand him using pills since he needs some strength and the energy is too low and he has to few pills for it to be efficient to use it on the cheat. So he just uses it for himself. But he should not even fight. Basic soldiers can already 1v1 first order warriors and win or 1v2 and cause a mutual destruction. And the MC is not even an unrated warrior.

Also there's a reason why armies are divided into groups. It's easier to watch over 12 people in a firefight that a hundred. And the generals watch over the theaters, think of strategies, and order the soldiers on the ground since they know what is happening without getting distracted. Though there are cases like general Rommel if I remember it correctly. He's a general that faught in the frontlines. MC is not general Rommel though.

If the MC really wants to be seen as powerful, there are other ways to do that. Like having powerful and eternally loyal subordinates for example. Power just do not mean personal strength. It also means resources, connections, and knowledge. The best professional fighter can beat up the US president, but they can't, not because they can't defeat the US president in a fight, it's because they're the US president. The Secret Service will just fuck them up.

16. animefan217

Reading List:
    Link

17. sungjinwoo

Reading List:
    Link
    So you're reading the MTL version of it? Or any other translated chapter up to 200 or more chapters? Please highly recommend...

If you're reading the translated version and not the MTL or LMTL, please send me the link. I'm hoping it's has more than 100 chapters. Thank you

No, I've read it at Webnovel up to 60 chapter, then the translator stop translating it......

18. animefan217

Reading List:
    Link
    cons of trial novels not getting picked

sungjinwoo likes this.
  19. sungjinwoo

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I've read it at Webnovel up to 60 chapter, then the translator stop trans
    Well, indeed. It's a pity then

20. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't bother. The author is dumb. Literally has a forward operation base building that can act as teleport points but doesn't use it properly. Can literally create spy planes than only high level warriors can see, doesn't mass produce them to watch the places that bordered with possible hostile nations which is basically everyone since the mc is a murderhobo. Dafuq. Does this guy even know the importance of borders. He did that during the earlier chapters but forgot about it. He's just putting sentries only on the capital cities. Fucking hell bro. Seriously, ever since Legion Bases were introduced, he didn't use them as what they should be used as. They're pseudo forward operating bases since you can just place all your troops in the capital city and teleport them on the legion bases. Unlike real forward operating bases where you have to put soldiers in them, you only have to put guards.

Also 90% of the fertile land will be used to plant cash crops and the rest for food and he just said to import food from the other countries. Dude, you have no allies, they won't sell you something as important as food.

sungjinwoo and animefan217 like this.