Spoiler The Villain loaded my system

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by simsim, Jul 10, 2021.

1. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-villain-loaded-my-system/

Gu Xiyu led a task.

He needed to go to few small worlds to solve the villains whose dangerous index exceeded the standard, so that the world can restore it’s harmony and beauty. It’s just that, the system sent to him was a bit strange. The first sentence it used to greet him was–

“Who are you?”

In the beginning, Gu Xiyu thought this was a super-intelligent humanized system newly developed by the Administration. Later he felt that his system was sick.

In order to fight for sovereignty, the powerful villains will hurt the protagonist. Gu Xiyu thought he would receive an order to stop him with a knife to the villain.

The system said, “You send him a bunch of flowers and he may not deal with the protagonist when he is in a good mood.”

In order to destroy the empire, the general villain of the empire will severely wound the protagonist prince.

System instruction: “If you act cute to him, he may accept your request and not exterminate the human race.”

The great demon of the cultivation world captures all kinds of immortal cultivation pills to increase his energy.

The system said: “In fact, there is another way for villain to progress.”

“Such as?”

“Practice duel cultivation with the villain.”

Gu Xiyu:?

Because he would be punished for refusing the order, he could only act according to the order. Surprisingly, the progress bar for the reduction of world danger actually moved. But the villain was getting more and more wrong

Spoilers plz

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried MTL ing it but my last 2 brain cells were gone:cry::cry:

Arc 1 spoilers plz

According to what I read, the ML can see the information of system and converse with the MC.

Both are playing each other

Ml is very pitiful for being

Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea@Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin
    @AaronKing
    @aresk @Anra7777
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers
    @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi
    @Cohran @CrazedCookies
    @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan
    @DarkBlue @dustmite
    @dontwanttotell @DJdragone
    @Dayong9909 @DeanRae
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern
    @EveningWind
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food
    @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia
    @GaiaJupiter
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy
    @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii@Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara
    @Helaine
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath
    @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria
    @JellyJellyFishy
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly
    @Kailyria20
    @-kiai- @Kleep
    @kumquatsjingleheimer
    @K-ralara
    @Khysylia
    @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly
    @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen
    @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard
    @LiYao
    @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta
    @Lunnear @LoneSoul@lifeisbittersweet @Li hir
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP
    @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell
    @maya_sov @MidnightKaito@michoux @misminor @Moocakey@Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori@NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita@Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi
    @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire@psychobee @Pandababa@PurpleMousse @pocketbear
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896
    @Raneday @Raizendeville@Rabbitanairy @rainbowturtle @Ryss
    @Rurella @Rucce
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime@SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang@smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua@Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax@Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease@Sasakira @Storymonster@solomaize @Silver_Moon789@Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad@shouahang58 @SecretLibrary@SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie@Saikyi @savvyblue
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda@Tintl @ThePinkHotPot@TomiNdumplings
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan@waraa @wolf.prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo@Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro

Its my first tagging someone. I can summon you guys right?
    Newbie alert everyone :):blob_blush:

4. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm, is a little complicated, but here goes:

• MC is a commander from space-time admin, he was tasked to go into the small worlds cause all the other taskers were defeated by ML’s soul fragment and couldn’t complete their tasks
    • ML is some kind of big villain in MC’s real world, he was imprisoned years ago, his soul scattered onto the small worlds, becoming the villain
    • MC’s task is to prevent ML from being a too powerful villain that he destroy/defeat the worlds’ protagonist and thus destroying the small world
    • When MC entered the world, some error caused the main system to bind with ML’s original body in the timespaceprison, this was how ML’s soul fragment then became linked to the system
    • MC thought that his system was the latest intelligent AI, but it was actually ML who replied him everytime he tried to access his system. ML’s voice is heard by MC as some mechanical voice, thus MC didn’t realise and just thought his system was useless.
    • ML could read the original plot, char background and MC’s task, as well as MC’s health parameters and his soul state. He used this to his advantage, concealing information from MC when MC asked for it

• MC’s original host was just a cannon fodder from a small family, his father “sold” him to Chen family for a business marriage. MC agreed to the marriage cos he thought it isnt a big deal whom he married to or what he did in the world as long as he complete his task
    • ML was an unloved child of Ji Family, MP is his nephew. He wanted to destroy Ji cos he had been abused and unloved by his own father since he was a child. ML’s mom did something sorry to the dad, but she died, so dad retaliated by mentally abusing and hating ML, as well as secretly scheming to get ML killed—which resulted in ML almost being unable to walk, he also had problems with his hand and eyes.
    • MC first task was to prevent ML from marrying FP’s family’s fake daughter, so he went to the blind date they setup in FP’s fake sister’s place, ML jilted him and didnt come to the date
    • ML became curious bout MC whom he realised was someone sent to “obstruct” him from reaching his goal, he threatened Chen and went to the marriage bureau in his place, successfully getting MC married to him.
    • MC kept trying to obstruct ML from reaching his goal, but the main system kept giving him ridiculous small mission such as coaxing ML, going on honeymoon with ML, etc instead of “proper” task (MC: why can’t I just beat him up?—MC is a super expert fighter), main system told him that it calculated these acts to be the most efficient way to prevent ML’s villainy.
    • ML started to like MC and his mood would start to be affected by what MC did. Everytime MC did something nice for him, although he sneered in his thoughts, the main system would give notifications that his blackening value has decreased. (ML as System to MC: Your calculation system is faulty.)
    • MC and FP was kidnapped during his honeymoon (by the real villain who wanted orihost dead), MC solved the kidnappers and told Villain he would cooperate with him to take ML and his company down. Meanwhile ML used this opportunity to extort 5% of company share from MP.
    • MC was thinking of using the company secret file he obtained to destroy ML’s company, but he hesitated cause he realised that ML was not the villain he thought him to be, his business been pretty clean and he had never murdered anyone, he only did underhanded tactic if the other party provoked him first. However, the hacker orihost worked with sent the files to the world’s 2ndML.
    • Orihost liked 2ML. ML knew this n was jealous, his blackening went up to 80 when he found out MC secretly went to meet 2ML. MC was actually persuading 2ML to not use the file he gave. 2ML thought ML killed his grandpa and wanted revenge. Later on MC showed him proof that the one who killed 2ML grandpa was FP’s real dad—who was 2ML’s grandpa good friend. 2ML grandpa actually killed FP’s aunt, so her dad retaliated.
    • MC was too late since 2ML already gave the file to FP’s dad who gave it to the Villain. MC was worried ML who faced this problem would then blacken completely and killed everyone using a bomb (as per the original skewed plot), so he hurried to meet ML
    • Once he was at the hotel, he told ML he believed ML would not press the button that would detonate the bomb in the hotel, cause his beloved cat was in the hotel too.
    • ML pressed the button, but it triggered firework explosions outside the window (return gift for MC who set up firework for his bday gift). He told MC how he had given up on revenge against his family, he had been helping MP instead, all he want is for MC to make him happy so he can be distracted from doing bad stuffs. MC agreed. They snu-snued finally (nothing happend before this tho they were married), causing +80 blackening value to decrease down to +30.
    • MC lived another 20 years w ML, 0 blackening value. ML was going to die cos his body been very damaged in his youth, his liver couldnt hold out. He made MC drink a poisoned tea (before drinking it too himself), telling MC that he was sorry, he could not bear the thought of MC being with anybody else, so he would take MC to die together with him. MC cursed in his mind.

That’s all for arc 1, MC woke up to go to next task after to arc 2 (which i have yet to read so can’t spoil)

5. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. Is mtl easy?

6. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I was able to MTL it all the way to the end. If that's considered easy, then okay. Usually I can only mtl for a few chapters before my brain gets tired. Or the sentences are so nonsensical that there is no point. I found this understandable with some thought and not to tiring.

I did like the book, even the ending. (HE)

7. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    im at arc 3 rn but damn... this is really confusing.... is there someone who could spoil this arc...? The ml seems to be the admiral and mc is an alien species.

simsim likes this.