Resolved Looking for manga

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by yuyahaku1_1, Jul 21, 2021.

1. yuyahaku1_1

yuyahaku1_1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is a short(?) girl named Kay, she had short chin length pink(?) hair and turquoise eyes, she is a hired killer in disguise for a service/rentable girlfriend i think, one service features another girl mamed Delilah(?), a girl with super short maybe blonde hair, and she wants to kill the old man that killed her parents, kidnapped her, raised her, and cut multiple small but deep wounds in her neck, Kay and Delilah snipe him, they go down after rockets are being shot and end up being captured for a bit but they retaliate and Kay sets fire to the field he is in and he dies i think is what happens, after, delilah starts to model and the editor says to erase the scars on her neck and delilah rejects that idea saying something like it makes her who she is. Where kay usually works, there is a bald guy with a heavy bullet proof wig, the place has rocks on the wall and is decorated nicely like the average cafe.

2. Fallion

Fallion [Indolence Personified]

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it "Violence Action"? I haven't read it, just did a quick google search for the MCs name +manga

anon and yuyahaku1_1 like this.
  3. yuyahaku1_1

yuyahaku1_1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup thanks

4. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its been away for too long. i miss it