Spoiler Forced to Marry the Enemy Prince

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Jul 3, 2020.

1. merode

merode Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone please? @Ghost_of_a_Witch @Shorng @digitalreader
    Thank you:love::love:

Nicole_ash likes this.
  2. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Nicole_ash and merode like this.
  3. merode

merode Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - How did he come around and did they end up getting some action? I mean the MC is super weak he can practically break at any moment.
    - Also, how did they solve the children issue? Did he get pregnant and how did his body withstand giving birth?

ShioriSai and Nicole_ash like this.
  4. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Nicole_ash

Nicole_ash Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. RedTea

RedTea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kleep and Nicole_ash like this.
  7. Nicole_ash

Nicole_ash Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha thanks @RedTea :LOL::LOL:

8. ShioriSai

ShioriSai ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Reading List:
    Link
    The tag says mpreg, I just want to ask how? Thanks!

Edit: I just realized I actually already commented on this thread :blobjoy:

9. Ghost_of_a_Witch

Ghost_of_a_Witch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ShioriSai , @merode , @Softie Chiri Sweet

Alright guys, I'll try to answer questions and give spoilers according to the best of my memory, but I hope you can forgive me if I do not wish to mtl the story yet again for the sake of spoilers. Already did that the last time and I'm not up to reading this one for a fourth time for a while yet :blobsweat:

Xian Sheng fell pregnant naturally because he was born a hermaphrodite and I believe it happened at that time that was already translated.

First off, beware that I don't remember the ending of the book so I can't tell you, but it was a happy ending. (Or maybe I'll cover it too, and I just don't remember it was the finale :blobjoy:)

So... After the main characters reconcile and become a loving couple "again" what everyone is most concerned about is when Zhan Zhen will finally have his heirs from his new wife. There's some kind of important festival/ceremony of ML's country that is coming up soon and the empress decides to have Xian Sheng perform the ceremonial role because all of the female relatives who participated in the ceremony before quickly fell pregnant soon after.

Before the festival the crazy woman who is in love (more like obsessed) with Zhan Zhen also figures out MC's secret and plans to reveal it during the ceremony to cause the most damage. To make her plan succeed she also colludes with the enemy general who is in love with MC. And as the auspicious date approaches rumors also start to surface about a child favored by the gods that will be born before long. Of course, everyone believes these rumors are about the new princess :blobsmilehappy:

ML's crazy admirer shows up in the middle of the ceremony with Qin Yi in tow, and successfully ruins it by revealing the big secret. Although I think MC still finishes his part for appearances.

Behind closed doors the emperor is livid about being deceived and demands the truth from the couple--yes, he believes mc is a man as that would explain all the weird things when it comes to his son's behavior. However, he becomes even more enraged when Zhan Zhen sticks up for his wife, saying "she" is pregnant. After this a very tense but equally hilarious scene ensues as the emperor decides to have Xian Sheng's gender proven undeniably.

The first doctor to take MC's pulse is Qi Sile, he gives his congratulations and tells MC is pregnant. Zhan Zhen is relieved because the doctor is thankfully playing along with him, but the emperor just dismisses him knowing he is on the main couple's side and calls for the next doctor. This continues on until all of the doctors in the city (or was it just the imperial doctors?) had been called forth, of course, they all said the same thing: princess Xian Sheng is pregnant.

Most of everyone in the room is in disbelief. Xian Sheng can't believe Zhan Zhen would go this far to bribe all the physicians for him, especially when he was ready to die to protect his husband. While Zhan Zhen is also confused by what's going on, he is mostly just relieved that Qi Sile somehow managed to buy all the doctors as he was completely caught off-guard by what happened before. The emperor can not believe that all the doctors would dare to lie to him and contemplates having all of them executed; and the doctors are just simply baffled why the happy news would cause such a reaction.

The farce goes on until it's the turn of the very last doctor who is also an enemy of Qi Sile. He thinks now he can finally prove himself to be better than his nemesis, but unfortunately, he also confirms the pregnancy.

At this point the emperor is forced to believe that MC is truly with child, on the other hand, it's the "happy couple" that won't believe they are pregnant. They still think it was some elaborate hoax. (I think it took MC the longest to come around, maybe even a couple of days.)

Sometime later Qi Sile divulges that MC was born a hermaphrodite and their master gave MC's parents the instruction to raise him as a woman after discovering his condition, deeming life would be easier for him that way. The rumors about a supposed god child were also Qi Sile and their master's work to make a child born by a man more acceptable for the masses. (Btw, the master had been working on matching Xian Sheng with Zhan Zhen since MC's birth.)

I reckon the remainder of the plot is about dealing with Qin Yi... After lots and lots of discussions, the main characters agree to lure Qin Yi out using the pregnant Xian Sheng as bait. At the end of the meeting Qin Yi dies by Xian Sheng's hand as the man had wished for.

And I believe they had twins in the end, but take this one with a grain of salt...

Oh, I almost forgot! The mad woman aiming for Zhan Zhen got killed soon after the ceremony by Qin Yi because she harmed Xian Sheng :blobowoevil_horns:

(P.S: I'm so happy the rape tag finally got removed from this book! It always threw me for a loop :blobunamused:)

10. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    why did the translator decide to call him Zhan Lue instead of Zhan Zhen?? also are the current chapters split??

11. kiraikirei

kiraikirei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering how did the MC and ML reconcile after ML knew the truth about MC being a man? Someone pls tell meee

12. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been so long since I read this but if I remember correctly it should be because mc got depressed or passed out from hunger? I think? Like ml didn't get to ignore mc or torture mc more than a day lol