Resolved gourmet Heir QT (BL)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fruu, Jun 27, 2021.

1. Fruu

Fruu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi......again, like a bad person to remember titles, here I am again looking for a QT BL novel. Well, the MC was a person who was misunderstood by everyone, because of his half brother. Remembering that MC's family was a family of cooks. I don't remember if MC has parents here but probably not, he had a grandfather who was a first class cook, who was teaching MC to be the heir of the family, and receive secret family recipes. After that the MC's half brother was reborn (apparently, I don't remember well) and started to create misunderstandings for MC for example: they held a competition to see who cooks better, (of course the MC learning since he was a kid he would win) so his half brother pretended that MC would have purposely hurt him to win, besides changing the MC ingredients for bad ones. After that he started making MC to lose his reputation and to be misunderstood more and more, MC was also too lazy to clarify that. Later MC's half brother killed their grandfather changed his will and passed the entire family inheritance to him, MC only got a mountain that his grandfather had already transferred to him. That's when the MC of the novel enters that world and promises to get revenge on the half brother of the original body, then he moves to the mountain that his grandfather left him and starts broadcasting, "your miserable mountain life" while cooking delicious dishes, everyone went to watch to curse MC but then were attracted by their dishes. Later ML appears (he was the head of the platform where the MC broadcast I think?), MC becomes a famous gourmet chef, recovers his inheritance, and proves that his half brother killed his grandfather, then he marries ML and they live happily ever after. LOL (◕દ◕)

Well that's it, I want to reread this arc, I looked it up in my list but I didn't find it so I had to come here, I hope someone knows. Thanks for reading this far (I made a huge text my God hahaha) ;)

Sanrsl likes this.
  2. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    k.inn and Fruu like this.
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Bruh

Reading List:
    Link
    Cannon fodder cheat system (arc 1)

4. Fruu

Fruu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "IceLight303, post: 6522420, membro: 115459"] https://auroranovels.wordpress.com/cannon-fodder-cheat-system/
    unfortunately it's not this one but it's very good I've read it LOL (´ε` )

It's not that but thanks for answering (◕દ◕)

5. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Fruu

Fruu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "IceLight303, post: 6524009, membro: 115459"] Parece interessante, olhei em volta, mas não consegui encontrar nada. Deixe-me saber se você encontrá-lo mais tarde.

https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/33128/

É uma lista que pode ter isso. [/ QUOTE]
    okay, I'll take a look thank you

[QUOTE = "IceLight303, post: 6524009, membro: 115459"] Parece interessante, olhei em volta, mas não consegui encontrar nada. Deixe-me saber se você encontrá-lo mais tarde.

https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/33128/

É uma lista que pode ter isso. [/ QUOTE]
    Oh yes this novel is a QT so it is part of an arc...

7. Sanrsl

Sanrsl 『• scummy MLs don't deserve a wife •』

Reading List:
    Link
    zahram99, moonbao and Fruu like this.
  8. Fruu

Fruu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh big sister thank you so much. Please accept my bow.

[QUOTE = "Sanrsl, post: 6571909, membro: 196742"] é逆袭 反 攻略 (快 穿) de Tangerine Boat, o último arco. [/ QUOTE]
    I saw it and it's this one, and another arc that I had forgotten I also posted here on the forum (the second arc) I found them both at once lol thank you very much

Sanrsl likes this.