Resolved BL Novel (Forgot if it's QT or not)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Heavenly Flowers, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Heavenly Flowers

Heavenly Flowers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, please help me!

I read this before but I forgot what it is from. From what I remember, the MC transmigrated (?) into an idol or actor. The original owner keeps on courting someone (also a boy), he keeps on chasing that someone, and he got pissed at the original owner. Because the original owner keeps on chasing the boy he garnered a massive of black fans. And when MC entered the body, he stopped chasing the boy and transform the original body's owner into a hot male god.

Additional info (?): The original owner kinda has cold/lonely vibes. Kinda forgot about it but it's like that.

Thank you in advance!

2. Irisia

Irisia Moon bunny at your service

Reading List:
    Link
    There are way too many novels like this. Any other clues?

3. xnvesha.14

xnvesha.14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 8 of Quickly wear the face of a devil does match your description but there are quite a lot of other novels with similar arcs so I'm not sure.

Heavenly Flowers likes this.
  4. Heavenly Flowers

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to remember more but I only remember MC getting a haircut and changing his style. When his assistant saw him again, the assistant got shocked because he changed a lot. And when MC and the boy the original owner met again at the airport they got shocked because he changed a lot. MC got bashed at the airport because of the boy but he didn't mind them (not sure if this happened but I remember something like this so I'm gonna add this). On the positive side, MC started to have face fans (?).

I don't know if this is the same novel but I'm still going to add it. They're at the airport because MC and the boy are both going to be on the same program. They are planning to blacken the MC further and to push the boy's image (?) but they didn't succeed. And on the same show, MC met another boy, and that boy started to have feelings for the MC.

I don't know if I mixed other story but that's all I remember. Still, thank you for helping!

Unfortunately, this is not it. But, thank you for helping!

5. Mew-Lidia9

Mew-Lidia9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds very similar to This Alpha's Pheromones Are Exploding

pocketbear likes this.
  6. Heavenly Flowers

Reading List:
    Link
    This is it! Thank you so much!:sushi_thankyou: