Resolved I forgot the title again QT BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fruu, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Fruu

Fruu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello here I am again trying to find a novel......*whispers* by QT BL again......lol
    it all starts when MC appears, he had a father (who dies a little later, his mother died when he was very little... how sad) and his father had a rich friend? (ML hehe)
    but that's not very important in the plot... Cough cough (okay I'll stop messing around ^^)
    this world takes place in a modern era and it's common for there to be crossdressers who work in the entertainment industry, and it's also a very respected job. (since for some reason it seems that the population of women is quite small..?)
    well going on, MC since he was little dreams of working with it as he likes to wear women's clothes and his body is slimmer and adapts well to these clothes. But his father was against it because he thought that kind of work was vulgar or something.
    MC was afraid that his father didn't like it and never told him he would like to do it. Then his father got sick MC continued to take care of him, before he died his father said he could work with it if he wanted and asked that rich friend I mentioned above to send a recommendation or something to help MC get into your company and could work there.
    MC had a childhood friend (a damn white lotus lol) who also wanted to work with it but his body wasn't as good as MC's so he was jealous of him. After he learned that MC was going to get a recommendation and could leave his city to work at a company he begged MC to "lend" his recommendation to him (the original body owner was an idiot and gave the recommendation to his friend....) after that MC's father died. In the original story MC's childhood friend became famous and blackmailed him with his popularity not to expose his secret and when MC went to town he was tricked by orders from "his friend" and sent to bed with several people later he died.

The MC transmigrated to this world after his childhood friend already got his recommendation and went to town so he also goes to town to get revenge for the original body and after many twists and turns he finds that friend of his father who had given his recommendation (which happened to be ML in that world haha) they get together after a while and in the end he unmasks his childhood friend and rises to the top of the entertainment industry conquering everyone with his feminine beauty.

if anyone knows the name of the novel and which arc it is in, please let me know. thanks for reading ^^

to the next....

If I'm not mistaken there's another arc I'm looking for that's part of the same novel but I can't find TT

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
  2. Raksha

Raksha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh...seems familiar. Unfortunately, I also forgot the title. It's probably in my finished reading list. Get back to you if I find it

Fruu likes this.
  3. Fruu

Fruu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Raksha, post: 6568730, membro: 61719"] Uhh ... parece familiar. Infelizmente, também esqueci o título. Provavelmente está na minha lista de leitura concluída. Volto para você se eu encontrar [/ QUOTE]
    Okay thanks

4. AChuunibyou

AChuunibyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, I have read the same plot of the arc you mentioned but it's placed in Ancient China not modern. Also forgot what title it was so:sweating_profusely:

Fruu likes this.
  5. Bellilelly

Bellilelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The one your thinking about is “who touched my tail” i also thought it sounds familiar but in ancient setting

Fruu likes this.
  6. c.decora

c.decora Holy Cardinal, Ascended Mouse

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O Something similar to this happened in Who Touched My Tail?

Fruu likes this.
  7. Sanrsl

Sanrsl 『• scummy MLs don't deserve a wife •』

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Fruu

Fruu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Sanrsl, post: 6571791, membro: 196742"] é逆袭 反 攻略 (快 穿) por Tangerine Boat. 2º arco, comece no capítulo 19 [/ QUOTE]
    I was going to post now that I thought hehe thank you (~ ̄³ ̄)~