Which Chapter Chuan Yue Xi Yuan 3000 Hou manhua

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ittsuki, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Ittsuki

Ittsuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For guys who read the raw chinese of Chuan Yue Xi Yuan 3000 Hou manhua...
    Please help me remember which chapter where the mc got comatose?

Here's some other note close to that chapter
    • Some kind of war was ended
    • The ml was depressed while he watch over her body.
    • The blue haired girl was arrested same with the prince, who is the half brother who had the other mark

2. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, that one. I saw it on the front page a bunch of times, is it any good?
    Like...I don't know what I'm asking. The art just looks cute to me so I wanna check it out.
    How is the romance in it? Cause it sure does look to be a romance story from the cover. It's not harem or rapey is it? I hate over-assertive MLs. They always tend to pop up in every chinese fantasy historical shoujo novels as emperors or something...and this sure gives me the vibe of a chinese fantasy historical shoujo manhua with an authoritative ML.

3. RuraLia

RuraLia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read the untranslated version but where I go to find the raw?

4. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk, if you still want to hear this, it’s been a few years , but I will describe it for you:

The male lead is a general, this is mostly military-based with strong romantic themes. If you don’t like military theme manhwa, skip this because more than 80% of this is about war, military, and fighting.

I only stayed because the chemistry between the main couple is very good and I have the patience to endure the many unfortunate plot developments. Seriously, it’s like the author threw in multiple tropes including an amnesia arc for both MC and ML (only one was true amnesia, but same principle).

Luckily, this is aimed at teenagers, so no rape or nonconsensual themes if you don’t count how the ML develop vampire tendencies and forcefully drink MC’s blood during a specific arc.

So, to sum it up
    - Romance: perfect but too troublesome plot wise
    - Plot: too many arcs and dragged out too much. Just let my ship be happy
    - Concept: Military confusing, time travel confusing, good romance tho
    - Art: Chef’s kiss~
    - Recommendation: . . . it’s good for people with patience, but def not an easy read (most Chinese manhua aren’t )

If you can find the title in Chinese, you can copy and paste it into google and the first result should be the manhua. If not, second or third def should be.
    Or, go to any Chinese manhua site and type in 3000 in the search engine and it’s the only one that shows up.

The manhua is ending!!! Things happened and history got rewritten so MC never went to the future, but her friends and the ML remember her. They have to deal with a new crisis and MC finally offs Lianmei and after defeating the Interstellar empire, MC somehow returns to the past to 2011 when her life was still normal. The ending, where she and ML will reunite, is coming out next month, I think.

5. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh that's fine. I'm ok with action/military stuff. Not particularly looking for romance, it just looked like it to me from the cover is all.