Recommendations Story with a dominant/top female lead

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lovina, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I search a story when it's the female who wear the pants in the relationship. Like a story with a female emperor (like in men of the harem ) or a story like empress mother but the empress stay the top. Or she can be a ceo (or others work) but it's not obliged or even a matriarchy. But it's not obliged to have the girl be in a position of power it can be a story like Yeon Woo's Innocence , when the boy is the shy and cute one while the girl is the cool ice prince type is nice too. It can be GL or het , prefer 1 v 1 but reverse harem is cool too. Thank in advance for all who answer me.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
    Aranha Vermelha and Isabelle like this.
  2. Isabelle

Isabelle Always in love with potatoes (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

Reading List:
    Link
    Chitra is the manwhua you're looking for! (Reverse harem) go for it! :blobhero:

Aranha Vermelha, qpzmal and etsuhun like this.
  3. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank, i knew the title but hesited because of the cover art, i'll give it a try . Thank for the rec.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
    Isabelle likes this.
  4. Isabelle

Isabelle Always in love with potatoes (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to thank you too, I saw your recommendation of Yeon Woo's Innocence and I'm in love~~~ blobmelt_thumbs:blob_coffee:

Aranha Vermelha and Lovina like this.
  5. Duckfero

Duckfero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know some story where the female MC is a queen or empress, but not by relying on a man, but they are the absolute authorities.
    Copy the name of the novel on google, I can't send link x_x

Dragon Princess Will Do Her Best To Prevent The Worlds Destruction
    It's quite similar to Overlord but with a female MC. One day, the MC wake up in the body of her game avatar and she was transported to another world, not the game world, but another random fantasy world. With her, all the subordinate from her guild came along, and the floating island (the guild's base) where there is her palace and her city aswell. The problem is that she and her subordinate are way too powerful compared to the citizen of this world, and it looks like that her fanatical subordinate wants to conquer the world and give it to her. So the MC will enjoy this world as a powerful being, while being careful to calm her subordinate to prevent the world destruction. The way they engaged the other kingdoms and how they now fear her is quite well made and funny.

pawo princess aurora the hero villainess of another reality
    (The FL was transported in the game world as her game avatar with all her abilities, so she is OP from the beginning. In the game, she was the queen of a country so she is still the ruler now that it became real. She has a big castle for herself and a lot of loyal subordinates. It's quite similar to Overlord but with some differences. Also, the FL is quite evil, she is doing some dark research and she managed to create a slave collar. She also use some prisonner to make some experimentation on a human body. Btw, there is no romance at all.)

Kyuuketsu Hime wa Barairo no Yume o Miru
    (She leads some kind of secret organization and is worshipped by her fanatical subordinates. All kingdoms are afraid of her and don't dare to offend her)

Isabelle likes this.
  6. Duckfero

Reading List:
    Link
    I got a few more:

dragons bloodline
    The first 30-40 chapters are about adventuring and she visites several places (beastman tribe, elf, etc). After that, she create her own kingdom (and become the absolute queen) and absorb the tribe/countries that she visited until her country become one of the most powerful in the continent. She also has her own army.

common sense of a dukes daughter
    She is reincarnated as a duke's daughter and open 3-4 huge companies using her previous life's knowledge from Earth. She is also the substitute leader of the dukedom. She become very influential in the country and even in the entire continent.

the villainess aims for a peaceful life
    It's quite similar to "Common sense of a Duke's Daughter", maybe even better. The FL is a very hardworking noble's daughter who create several huge companies who quickly become very influential on the continent. She also picked up some people from the slum to works for her, so she has a lot of loyal subordinates. She is not physically the strongest, but she is the most beautiful, elegant and hard-working lady. So with her abbilities, her status as a noble and her business, even a prince doesn't deserve her. There is still no ML after 90+ chapter but there are some hints.

isekai'd shoggoth
    (It's inside a Otome Game and the FL is reincarnated as a duke's daughter, but the she is very OP. Actually, the FL has a human appearence, but she is not human, her real appearence is some kind of eldritch abomination with tentacles (a shoggoth). She is very intelligent and strong, she is strong physically and can use all magics. She create several companies that become quickly very influential. So, she keeps getting richer and more influential. And also, even though there are capture targets, the FL love girls, so it's a yuri story, but the romance is not the main part of the story.)

qpzmal likes this.
  7. Duckfero

Reading List:
    Link
    Epic of caterpillar
    Ok, it's completely different than the others in the list, but it still respect the theme perfectly. The MC got reincarnated as a caterpillar (she soon get a humanoide body, don't worry). She starts to create an empire where she is the suprem queen. All the subordinates are very loyal because she basically mind-controlled them to make them her slave. And the story is basically about her conquering the world and rulling as the absolute queen! It's a yuri (girl love) harem, the MC is a woman but she has around 10 wifes.

The new journey of an old soul
    (The FL was something powerful in her past life (not going to spoil) and is reincarnated as a baby in a fantasy world. She get stronger quite fast, she becomes a noble (by her own abilities), and then empress (not by marrying someone, she is the one who have the throne). There is no real romance, but the FL like girl, so you can say that it's yuri, but she won't love anyone, she just tease some girl sometimes.

Living as I please as a loli demon king
    (The MC was summoned as a hero, but then she died and was transmigrated into the same world, but as a loli, one of the 10 demon kings (not sure about the number). She first need to manage her territory and make it more powerful, then she can start to go to war against other demon kings or humans. Also, there is no real romance, but the MC likes girl (she was a boy in her past life after all), so it's yuri and there are some yuri s*xual scene aswell.)

8. Duckfero

Reading List:
    Link
    Some CEO/MafiaQueen high school girl if you are interested :D

Reincarnation of the businesswoman at school
    It's in a modern setting. The reincarnated assassin FL slowly build her business while still being a highschool student. She is a genius amongst genius, and she has superpower (space, enhanced strength, healing abbilities, X-ray vision....). She become richer and richer while hiding her identity and she become more and more influential. She opens around 8-10 companies I think, and she secretly become the boss of huge mafia (she starts from nothing and everything is detailed so it takes around 500 chapters). She also make many connection with other CEO, political official, gang leader, super stars.... By the way, there are more than 1400 chapters translated but you need to pay, however you can find them for free if you type the title of the novel on google.

The schoolgirl secret agent
    The FL got reincarnated in the same world (Earth) and at the same moment of her death in a 15 years old body. So, she still have the business and mafia that she owned in her previous life. She is still at school but she is secretly the leader of one of the two most powerful mafia in the world, so she has thousands of very strong subordinates. She is also secretly the CEO of a company in the top 5 in the world. In her new life, she also open another business while she is in school. She was also (in her previous life) a famous sport car driver who won many award but with her face hidden. Oh, she also join the chinese military as a special soldier. She also have the level to play profesionnaly in basketball, and other sport, but I guess I'm going to stop here with her abilities because the list would be too big. By the way, her mother is poor so the FL will help her financially and even hiring her in her company without her mother knowing that she actually owns it. Oh, and when someone annoy her, she just kill them lol. There is also one of her classmate's father who is a gang leader, but he is actually a small subordinate of the FL. For free translated chapter, type the title on the novel on google.

Rebirth of an Idle Noblewoman
    FL got transmigrated as a noble lady on Earth with a system. Even though it's Earth, there are cultivators but the public doesn't know about it, it's only 0,001% of the population. While becoming stronger, the FL open a huge business thanks to her system who give her some sci-fi technologies such as creating VRMMORPG, good software, etc. Around the middle of the story, she also become a mafia leader. She slowly become stronger and more influential. At the end, even the president of the country bow down to greet her because he doesn't dare to offend her.

nicomcla1995, Isabelle and qpzmal like this.
  9. Duckfero

Reading List:
    Link
    Matriarch is pretty and cool
    It take place on Earth, in the 21st century. Out of all the FL in a modern settings, she might be the most OP. The FL is a cultivator and is 5400 years old. She was born when gods still existed, so she is the last surviving god. Well, not an almighty god who can create a world, only a cultivator who reached the divine realm and immortality. She has the appearence of a 18 years old girl because she doesn't age anymore, and she decide to go in highschool. Basically, around 2000 years ago, she ordered her servant to create 8 families. And now, in the 21st century, those 8 families are the 8 richest family in China, but no one except themselves know that they are a family of servant. So, she can basically order them around if she needs something and all their money is rightfully hers (it's not like she need that much money though). They are super respectful: they kneel when they meet her, and they need her permission if the heir of the families want to marry. About her abilities, she is by far the strongest in the world (there are other cultivator, even though the public doesn't know about them, but she is far stronger than them). She is also a genius for pretty much everything (hacking, studies, languages, science....). One day, they were studying a book in class that was written 200 years ago, but the author was actually... her XD. Btw, there are only 60 chapters translated, but you can read the MTL, I have read 1300+ chapters.

Genius aberrant prodigious miss overturning-the-world with her aberration
    The story take place in a ancient chinese world. FL transmigrate in the body of a child and create her sect and business. She trains her subordinate, and they become very loyal. She quickly become very strong, probably one of the strongest. The author clearly said in an "author note" that she hates FL who rely on ML for everything. The ML only appear for the first time after chapter 100 and was never mentionned before, so you should read this mainly for the "sect/business building", and some badass stuff from the FL!

Glamorous journey of the female protagonist
    The FL was a magician on Earth and got transmigrated in a cultivation world, and she can still use magic power. With her magic, she can teleport, mind-control, create anythings that she imagine, fly, etc... Even before she start to cultivate, she is already pretty OP but not the strongest. She start her business and gather loyal subordinates. It's a reverse harem, but all the ML are very respectful.

The transmigration of an overpowered girl
    The FL is reincarnated in a cultivation world, and she quickly become stronger. She create her own sect and her own business that are becoming more and more influential. It doesn't take long for all the nobles and even the emperor to fear her sect.

nicomcla1995, Isabelle and qpzmal like this.
  10. Duckfero

Reading List:
    Link
    A genius mafia heiress reincarnated in another world
    The FL was a mafia heiress so she was trained a lot, and she was a genius, but she was playing a RPG game in her free time. She got transmigrated in another world as a princess, but she kept all her power, and also brought the servants and divine beast that she had in the RPG that she played.

The villainess wants to live happily ever after
    It's in a Otome Game setting in a fantasy world, but WAIT! It's not your cliche romance. Here, we have a very strong FL who is quite evil, and will not hesitate to use evil tricks to get what she wants. She creates several companies, and she also become the leader of an assassin organization. She is extremely intelligent and she is OP physically. She is stronger and more intelligent than the ML, even though the ML is a very capable and clever crown prince. For example, she created a company who sell enchanted jewerly that allow someone to talk to someone else from afar (like a phone), but she didn't do it just to get some money or for charity, but she did it because she can spy every conversation in the world ;).

That's it for now, tell me if you want more story like this or if I understood wrongly what you were looking for, I still have a lot similar stories :p
    Oh, and sorry for spaming several message, the forum wanted me to have 5 post to be able to write link, so I used your topic for that :'(

nicomcla1995 and qpzmal like this.
  11. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank for all the rec. The multiple message doesn't bother i do it myself. I though more in term of personnality . But thank to have took the time to have search all that for me and type it.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
  12. xXLicorneXx

xXLicorneXx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I might add, there's also "Heroine saves a gentleman" & " Reborn to love Lord Qiansui" which fit the bill, personality-wise. In both the MC is the definition of dominant, assertive and confident and the ML, a gentle tsundere

Aranha Vermelha likes this.
  13. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the recs it seem interesting

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
  14. Yui Ella

Yui Ella Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in the last one is there romance??

15. Duckfero

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, there is.
    The ML is the crown prince and the FL is the daughter of an archduke.
    They first met for a political marriage, but they end up liking each other later.

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  16. Yui Ella

Yui Ella Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there no chap 74 yet...? if there are where can i read it? T^T

17. Remyelle

Remyelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick transmigration: Male God, Shine Bright!
    My master disconnected once again.
    Is the boss murderous again today? (Only raw, not translated yet)

Aranha Vermelha and seemanta like this.
  18. Duckfero

Reading List:
    Link
    There is not ^^
    You have to wait for more update from the author :p
    The chapters are pretty long so I guess it's already quite a long story

19. eredffe

eredffe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    way to save the female lead's older brother

Aranha Vermelha likes this.
  20. Aranha Vermelha

Aranha Vermelha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like these types of stories too so I’ll try to help you. I can’t link it to you because I don’t have enough posts yet, though.
    Novels:
    The Sword and the Dress:
    Female lead (Roel) is very strong and charming. And relationship-wise, she’s dominant and bold. Julius (ML) is one of my favorite male leads, he’s quiet, sweet and cute. Their dynamic and chemistry is great.
    By the way, this novel got a manhwa adaptation, but unfortunately only one season. The title is “This Girl is a Little Wild” if you’re interested.
    I think Remarried Empress fits too, to an extent. Navier (FL) is an Empress and although she doesn’t have a harem, the ML (Heinley) and her are pretty much equals. But in their dynamic itself, she wears the pants in the relationship.
    •Rebirth of the Film Emperor’s Beloved Wife
    •Reborn Wife is Invincible
    •Beware of the Villainess (Both the novel and manhwa are worth it)
    •The Way to Protect the Female Lead’s Older Brother
    •It seems like I fell into a reverse harem game
    • I Became the Master of the Villain
    •Women-hating Duke Feels Lust Only for One Aristocrat Lady

(The plot for the last one isn’t great, but if you’re in for smut only, it’s fine. It’s rare to find a dom FL anyway).
    Matriarchy Novels (Some contain Mpreg):
    The Female General’s Little Childhood Sweetheart
    • The Corpse Ruler Confuses the World: All Seven Husbands are Devils
    • Blood-sucking Empress
    • Rebirth: The Journey of a Wife Spoiling Her Husband
    • Matriarch: Heartbeat of the Pear Blossoms Falls Late
    • Chasing a Flower Blossom
    Others that seem to be going that way:
    The Wolf’s Meal
    • Let’s Finish What We Started!
    • I’ll be the Warrior’s Mother
    • Meet You When the Night Ends

These are the ones I know, hope it helped.

nicomcla1995 and Isabelle like this.