Spoiler Pure White Elizabeth

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because that's what groomers IRL do, they raise a child and gain trust with them so they can enter a sexual relation with them as soon as that child is of legal age (and sometimes even before that). Yeah maybe the ML doesn't have that end goal in mind but IRL people do not enter in romantic relationships with people they raised because the type of bond that forms is completely different as it should be. it's not outright grooming, but it's a pretty romanticized version of it and it's kinda nasty ngl. I hope the author will do something to separate them until they meet again in the future but for now I just can't ship it at all.

donaiseiyuu likes this.
  2. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nothing has even happened yet... also it clearly is not that simple given that
    elizabeth is a regressor and she chose to turn back time to save him

3. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed that nothing has happened yet and we don't know enough to jump to conclusions yet, esp since the novel cover goes from Elizabeth+Ashuelot to the trio including the CP. It sounds like the novel doesn't lean too far into romance but stays more on the plot side, so I'm hopeful that we're not going to go to creepy-town here.

That said the setup of her regression isn't "adult in a child's body." Her reactions to the world around her are absolutely a child's; she relies on Ashuelot the way that a child relies on their adult guardians for emotional support and protection. Unless the author abandons this setup, their relationship is absolutely a child-guardian one. Not to mention that even if she were an adult in a child's body, Ashuelot's relationship with her would still be adult-to-child and it would still be sketchy for him to get involved with her in that way.

4. Lesha

Lesha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I think it's too soon to judge.
    Some Korean comments said that it's more of character growth and fantasy world for most of the initial story and it'll involve love only at the end, we only go to read 20 chapters so far and there are no spoilers from the people who have read the novel, so we don't actually know the situation well enough.
    As for Elizabeth before she reversed time, what's the problem if she loved the both of them? I mean, she lived for a very long time, some emotions might get stronger, and others fade. Who is confident to love a person for centuries or even more? And I think the CP decided to help her not only because he loves her, but because he cares about Ashuelot, otherwise I don't think he would have helped.

5. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Vassil, the snake guy, genderless or something?

It's possible that she married the prince Enoch for political reasons, maybe it was a deal Enoch, who loves her, made with her. She said she was still shackled and had to pay for her sins, by what she had to do to get to that position, so this may be part of it.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
    biha and esmeraldaperez like this.
  6. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    From the manhwa 20+ i think,

Gold hair dude --> FL --> black hair dude

(This is how I understand the flow of their feelings? I can't say for sure if FL sees black hair dude romantically but she seems to value him the most.

And I'm glad to say that, I didn't see this as something grooming cuz (ML didn't purposely feed and take care of her to make bad things to her) I mean he didn't even remember their past lives yet right?

He just took care of her either because,
    1. He had a mission
    2. She's a special child
    3. She's in disadvantages situation
    4. He was promised something beneficial to save her
    5. He received oracle (idk just my guess)

But there's a lot of unfolding plot and I enjoyed the badass moment of FL and demon settings and this is not gonna be bored as author spoiling me with a marvelous drawing and setting (the angle of place), a natural looking characters and powerful magic aura.

The good things outweighed all presumption? I could say? :hmm:

Rylee56059, Derk2 and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  7. esmeraldaperez

esmeraldaperez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 21&22 of the manhwa are out. can someone spoil me if ashlot wins cause if he doesn’t i will literally cry

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  8. Yerenicaaa

Yerenicaaa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. haruakarui

haruakarui Member

Reading List:
    Link
    y'all read a few chapters of the manga and come to conclusions abt grooming already lol. just shut up and read more. it's not a story with grooming in any way ffs.

Melita_H, hinasw, Ladyardnahc and 4 others like this.
  10. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers:blobalert::blobalert::blobalert:

roseO likes this.
  11. YellowROSE

YellowROSE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone: Spoilers please and thank you

12. fiminkio

fiminkio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well to be honest i don't mind if ashuelot is ML. They are not related and she is regressor. It's better than some of story that i read. But maybe also bcs he is handsome:aww: i like black hair dude

13. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway, wizards live for hundreds of years in this story. Like the guild leader green haired guy is actually an old man and has a daughter (red haired one) who looks the same age as him.
    To them, a 20 years difference must be the same as a 2 years difference for us.

14. Alicia_Alize

Alicia_Alize Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML??? I'm dying to know HEHEHHE

15. Trinitytiger

Trinitytiger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I never thought being uncomfortable with a potential romance that's introduced with one half of the ship being a child and the other an adult would be a controversial opinion but here we are apparently lol

ketchupblood made great points. OG!MC is the regressor however the current MC is still nothing but a child with some tentative knowledge of her future self. Even if they are all wizards who live for hundreds of years in the original timeline, presenting these characters as future romantic partners in the new timeline is morally "squicky"

The current MC sees ashuelot as her guardian/protector and the story paints their current relationship as more familial than anything. Honestly, before coming here and reading this thread I assumed MC would be revealed to be ashuelot secret daughter or something.

Even if the story has the MC separating from ashuelot for the next 100 yrs, it wouldn't change that their relationship started as a child being looked after and cared for by an adult. So I don't believe it's out of the realm of reason for readers to be grossed out by that.

The author is going to do whatever they want but personally I hope the ML is someone else and the current relationship between MC and ashuelot remains that of family.

16. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you also need to keep in mind how Elizabeth's pov will change when she gets the whole picture and her memories back because I sincerely doubt she won't. She might revert back to being the previous Elizabeth with her emotions and feelings.

Lilazeaf, Derk2 and haruakarui like this.
  17. chanty7mary

chanty7mary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone know where I can read the novel?

18. magicspells

magicspells Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love it when people can't differentiate reality and fiction. there's not even a romance happening in the manhwa by far, the only romance is in the past, where Elizabeth is an Empress, Enouch as the soldier, and Ashuelot as someone who lost himself. and seeing the scene too, doesn't really explain any romance happening, more like people who care for each other. well, except Enouch, he did announce that he's in love. but between Elizabeth and Ashuelot? well it might indicates that there's something more but it's not confirmed. then poof! we're back with our little cutie Elizabeth.

I don't think the romance will starts soon anyway, the story is looking more like an adventure one instead of romance and our Elizabeth is still a 10 years old girl looking for knowledge so she can be a future magician. she cares a lot about Ashuelot because she remembers in the story she has a bad relationship with him and she wants to make amends, that's why she's doing everything to save Ashuelot. and again, there's not a thing that indicates she's doing that out of romantic feeling, or not yet stated.

so, people, can we please just not throwing around the word 'grooming'? I mean, in real life, when you tried to save a kid from being groomed, some of them will just laughed at you and said that you just don't like it when they're 'living their life'. so please you can use your moral there. there's a real case. arguing over fiction won't solve the real world problem. I'm just saying. in the end it's you do you I guess as long as it's not against the law.

have a really nice day, everyone! sorry for rambling.

Hixki, Derk2 and evil_muffins like this.
  19. evil_muffins

evil_muffins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a spoilers thread not a morality discussion thread. Can anyone who hates it and feels disgusted by this comment on the novel review page instead of here? We get it, you don't like it, so scram.

Moving on, so it's 300+ chapters mostly focused on Elizabeth right? Does anyone have more information on that?

And it seems the plot is kinda straightforward with Elizabeth who turned back time wanting to save Ashuelot/ML, with the big chunk of the story probably be dealing with the events caused by changing the past. Are we going to have more politics? CP is giving me yandere vibes, so I won't be surprised if there's going to be some political war stuff.

Lignin, Melita_H and Ladyardnahc like this.
  20. YukiShiiro

YukiShiiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need some spoilers for this! I wanna know what happens beyond chapter 29

I also want to mention how the art's really awesome

DOHere and ketchupblood like this.