Spoiler The Demon King Wants to Die

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Sep 29, 2020.

1. aoerax

aoerax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this webtoon only?

DOHere likes this.
  2. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg humans were the real demons wow so cool so epic fuck humans lol

Did a 10 year old right this?

If the ML and MC get together good luck explaining to your kids how mama demon hitler killed off the human side of your people

Like just think how friggin messed up this? Dudes gonna get together with someone who's responsible for the genocide of his race? Dudes a literal simp lmfao. It's really distrusting

Hope author has the balls for him to actually kill demon hitler

I dont understand why korea has this obsession with romanticizing genocide

The romance does not make sense at all and isnt believable either

Also did the aubotr retcom shit? First it was said she genocided them all. Now its "oh shes actually the gud person please clap for her she only banished them".

Also humans wernt the only race she killed. She killed a another race who refused to leave an area

You go genocide queen yasss so strong. Lol hope the rebels kill her

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
    Mikaa and ketchupblood like this.
  3. Avylon

Avylon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone said the ML might not be a full human, any spoiler about this, please?

Is there novel translation anyway?

Lunicylle, Mikaa and oshun like this.
  4. Chris615

Chris615 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what you're getting at, talking about genocide all the time...that's a SPOILER topic!
    But that way, aside from the fact that if another race existed besides humans, everyone would be terrified. People themselves like to bully than to be bullied, someone more powerful than you will annoy you.

JimmyFalcon and Vaviana like this.
  5. oshun

oshun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you pls quote who mentioned this please? thank you

6. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If your country waged war on another and they'd obviously fight you on and end up winning, you can't blame them afterwards, nor call them Hitler. If anything, it's your country at fault.
    The fact that they didn't enslave the losing country afterwards is also mercy.

It's not unseen or unheard either of people from enemy factions falling in love.

JimmyFalcon, Vaviana and Mikaa like this.
  7. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the leader of Red Scorpion, the group that wants to kill the demon queen, may be Cain. Out of the characters we have now, he's the most probable, as we know it's not Abel or maid Marie. Also he has the same triangle markings under his eyes like the Queen does, except his are yellow and hers are black. But I think they might be siblings.

I also consider the possibility that the queen might be the behind the scenes leader and has someone else as stand in, so Cain might not have betrayed her (if it's indeed him).

And I can't believe we're 30 chapters in and and we have an unnamed main female character and unnamed main male character:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  8. syofiaa

syofiaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    'Scuse me, I thought this manhwa wouldn't be so heavy. I checked the tags but no tragedy tag included. But then again, I see romance tag but haven't seen much development........

Looking at the raw, is it Admiral Abel funeral's the Demon Queen and Warrior attending?
    ...and it seems Warrior and maid Marie are reaching some agreement? I'm afraid it's another dead flags.
    Demon queen wanted to die, but ended up getting her closest ppl dies instead.

Anyway, how's Admiral Cain have human body....... Oh boy...... Is he perhaps the successor of Red Centipede's as he was the one attacking Abel? My guessing just bcs seeing his eye color and triangle shape under his eyes

And yeah, 30 chapter without knowing MC and ML names. Instead, we only know side characters names lol.
    Maid Marie, Admiral Cain, Admiral Abel, and even rabbit doctor has a name (Marco). 30 chapters with only 6-7 characters involvement, maybe this manhwa would've 110++ chapters (?)

oshun and DOHere like this.
  9. LotsOfSodaLove

LotsOfSodaLove Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly can't wait to see how the author will write their romance; it seems like it might not work in the end and it'll be a one sided puppy love from the ML tbh. BTW if you noticed the names Cain and Abel, you can see that they're the names of the biblical story where one brother killed the other!

DOHere likes this.
  10. JimmyFalcon

JimmyFalcon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Genocide? That never happened in the story, are you sure you read it?
    Humans started the war after signing a peace treaty, the demon queen finished the war, she killed soldiers but that's what happens in a goddamn war. Afterwards, the demon queen just made a place for demons and banished the humans elsewhere- how is that even close to genocide? Not only did she not kill them, she didn't enslave them either and she just pushed them elsewhere because she wanted demons and humans to separate after the hatred demons procured from being tortured and sold.

Banishment and genocide are two very different things....

Edit: Honestly, are you making stuff up because you've only seen one human so far or do you not know what the word genocide means?

Double edit: Please put spoiler stuff in spoiler brackets...
    So.. what? Now that someone has refuted the stuff about genocide being wrong you instantly come to the conclusion that the author retconned stuff? How the fuck was there a genocide if the queen found a human with siblings doing farmwork, that was one of the first chapters... There were obviously other humans, just in some other place. Just admit you were wrong and move on. And no, I don't remember her killing any other whole entire race, but maybe I'm wrong; where are you getting this from? Because obviously you've already mixed up a few facts.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
    augacutan, radical6 and DOHere like this.
  11. radical6

radical6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is admiral = Cain?

Do we know why the Warrior has magic btw? They said only demons can use it nowadays right? Is he truly blessed by some unknown god?

Also I know this thread is dead but if people still wish for the rebels to win - they want to do far worse to humans than the queen. She just banished them after defeating them...they actually want to commit genocide. There was no way of humans living in peace with the demons after the war either.

augacutan likes this.
  12. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We know nothing :)))

13. radical6

radical6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a unique work? Since its on manta I'm thinking its a ridi series and was gonna look for the novel on ridibooks. But if its a unique manhwa with no novel then..i guess we are in for a ride.

14. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's original:
    https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=172389
    It's the same person for author and artist. Plus it doesn't link to a separate novel

15. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NOOOO did Abel really die???:cry::cry::cry:

16. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, the series ended. It was very underwhelming, the author didn't do any build up, like a huge army of rebels fighting against the queen's forces or anything.
    She didn't even bother to explain ml's powers, but just said there's an omnipotent being...great, thanks. Not even was the romance developed in a proper way, but they just jumped from a weird relationship to lovebirds. After dying, the Demon queen magically recovered from depression, even tho all her loved ones that caused her to go crazy are still deadblobmelt_thumbs.
    The author just chose a lazy ending...I guess at least we found out the main characters' names:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
    Avylon likes this.
  17. MochizukiHitachiin

MochizukiHitachiin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a novel or an original manhwa..?

I can't find any novel cover... I just finished the manhwa and i LOVEEE it... but i need more explanation that was not covered in the manhwa... about the ML and the father of the mc background and more romance and more tear jerking and heart quenching scene... i want more... i need to read the novel

18. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no novel