Forgotten Title It's a quick transmigration story (but it's thousands of chapters)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by MikeyGrrrace, Jul 23, 2021.

1. MikeyGrrrace

MikeyGrrrace Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to reread this story, but I cannot find it for the life of me!
    Here's what I can remember about it:
    • FL is supposed to complete some kind of mission in each life and world hops to another after her death
    • She doesn't have any memories of her past and her emotions are basically nonexistent at the beginning of the story but she slowly comes to love the ML
    • ML is the same in every world
    • FL hates rainy days and stands for no one's nonsense on these days, which works out for her since she's super strong and can beat up/kill anyone she wants to - she usually remembers to tell the ML to leave her alone on these days though so that he doesn't get hurt
    • FL is a god but is going through all these worlds and trials for some reason
    • ML either followed her into these trials or she followed him into the trials I forget which
    • Nearing the end of the story FL kind of has an evil twin that is actually just a part of herself who rules the Underworld
    • I think it's either 1,000+ or 2,000+ chapters in the mtl but is nowhere near being done translated on novelupdates
    Honestly, this story sounds like a fever dream at this point!

I can't remember if this info is for the same story or a different one:
    • Female lead has a snake and a microscopic (flesh eating?) bug that she puts in her space later in the story so she can travel to each world with them since she can only take things with her that are in her space
    And help in finding this title would be greatly appreciated! I have so much information in my mind about it but I cannot find it anywhere and it's driving me crazy!

2. ThunderingSnow

ThunderingSnow Sipping up a cup of chaotic good...and boba

Reading List:
    Link
    It might be The Blackened Male God Always Wants to Set a Routine for Me

Jem3710 and pandaqueen like this.
  3. MikeyGrrrace

MikeyGrrrace Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! You're right!

ThunderingSnow likes this.