Spoiler Incurable Pain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Fictionaddiction, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bai Xunyin was inadvertently traumatized by stress during the year she graduated from Middle School. She became a “little mute” who couldn’t speak. In her first year of high school, she spent her days listening to the cynicism and discriminatory bullying of people around her until her second year of high school. Bai Xunyin met Yu Luoyin. He was clear, elegant, with straight eyebrows and star like eyes. He was the most handsome boy in school, and was the dream boyfriend of all girls in school. But for Bai Xunyin, Yu Luoyin was the first to protect her, smile at her, discuss topics with her, and the person who had lunch with her. The onset of her crush was turbulent and confusing in her teenage years.

Bai Xunyin’s diary during the second year of high school was filled with the name ‘Yu Luoyin’. Bai Xunyin did not extravagantly ask for Yu Luoyin to like her, but she didn’t expect that in the third year of high school, she would inadvertently see his “true personality” in the corner of a corridor. Under Yu Luoyin’s gentle, elegant and handsome appearance was a scumbag. He faced his two tr*shy friends, smiled and said-“The little mute started to like me. Our bet ends here, I’m bored of staying with her.” Bai Xunyin could not speak, but her eyes knew how to cry. Since then, she never looked directly at Yu Luoyin again.

Afterwards Young Master Yu ridiculed her, mocked her, broke a table, apologized, and even hurt himself, he used various methods but it was still useless. He could only kneel in front of Bai Xunyin, his eyes red, and his voice hoarse, begging—”Yinyin, forgive me once. For the rest of my life, I will never dare to do this again.” *You are my unspeakable incurable pain. It hurts when I think of you, but it hurts even more when I can’t think of you.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/incurable-pain/

[​IMG]

When does the grovelling start?

Blue_C06 and Ceilo27 like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler plss I’m dying to know what happens:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. Rylee56059

Rylee56059 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh I read this a long time ago so I dont really remember but here we go...
    All of this happens after the summary..

The same loan sharks who once chased FL and her father were chasing ML and and the FL to get the debt. In order to escape from them, they hide inside a building. They run upstairs to the roof when the loan sharks find their hiding spot though they still get caught. ML gets beaten a lot from the loan sharks all the while they are threatening her. The FL, out of desperation screams cause she realizes this was the same location where her father and her hid, same people who chased them 2 years ago and exactly the same location, instead, this time the ML is getting beaten up all the while she is powerless.

To elaborate more on the above, FLs Dad's company got bankrupt and he took loans form loan sharks. Their family couldn't pay back the loan due to which they were being harassed. Once when they were being chased, the FL and her Dad ran to the roof of a building while escaping and I think her father jumped off from the top of the building. The FL loses her voice due PTSD.

Turns out, ML had planned all this. He investigated FL, and realizes how she lost her voice. He knew that the loan sharks were going to chase them, so he follows along to reenact the same scene from which FL got her PTSD so that she gets stimulated. ML reenacts this exact scene, is because according to the research he did to help FL, Fls voice could return if a similar situation which caused her PTSD occurred, which will stimulate her. He hopes she forgives him if her voice returns.

FL gets her voice back while ML is in the ambulance for emergency treatment. While he is heavily injured, he begs FL for forgiveness, telling her to forgive him cause he might die or be disabled forever lol. (Dude is desperate cause even though he was heavily injured, it was not to the extent that he would die.)

FL not knowing how serious the situation is, forgives him all the while crying. ML reminds her that her voice is back cause she doesn't realize this amongst the chaos. Then he faints due to his injuries.

While waiting at the hospital, FL meets her idol. (She loves physics so this idol of hers is a famous physicist). And guess what, turns out, she is the MLs mom.

I'll continue the rest later cause I am sleepy....

Edit: I feel guilty for leaving a huge cliffhanger so I'll give a vague idea on what happens next..
    ML's mom dislikes the FL cause her PeRfEcT son hurt himself cause of her. They breakup, stuff happens and there is a timeskip.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
  5. Kumoshiro

Kumoshiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML realized pretty quickly he felt something real for MC and wanted to end the relationship based on the bet to start the relationship for real. He was talking to his friends that he would end his bet-based relationship that same night (because he wanted to start anew) but MC eavesdrope and his plans went wrong.

ML was "the proud son of heavens" and that make him arrogant, incapable to feel true respect for other people (well, in his defense, he was very young, naive and inexperienced, maybe 18 years old) and that happened to MC. ML did not respect MC, he knew the bet was wrong but felt that it didn't matter because he now liked her for real. He realized how wrong he was and that he lost MC for real when he visited MC's house and saw that something cheap he gifted MC was in the trash, after MC's mother told him MC treasured that dearly, but from one day to another toss it in the trash.

In his way for redemptio, ML used a private detective to discover MC's past and what make her mute. Asked a psychologist about how to cure MC's ptsd and successfuly cured her after stimulate her with the same scene that caused her to be mute. MC "forgave" him after that, but was only a trap to make him low his guard and part ways in select a different college than ML. When discovered, ML broke his heart and they parted ways, but ML has to use a year in psychological treatment before continue his studies.

I can't recall exactly what ML did to chase MC when they reunite after the timeskip, but basically MC reaized the changes in ML in his person and his character and accepted that she was still attracted to him. After that she decided to give it a go after understand that if something wrong happened (like if ML dies or something) she would regret it (that after see how one of ML's patients dies a very wronged and unjust death... very sad).

6. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,
    the novel has been translated on Sweet Jam Translations but I don't know why, their website is currently down.
    Does anyone know what happened ?