Spoiler My Wife Slaps People in the Face Online Daily

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Amaunett

Amaunett Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters does the novel have?

2. Royee_RS

Royee_RS Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The main story has a little over 1000 chapters but currently the side stories are going on.

3. BabaZhao

BabaZhao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, seriously?? I have shipped them from the moment they met at the restaurant. LMAO And He Yidu is the one chasing?? Oh, I can't wait to read that part.

4. Zalixrow

Zalixrow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When do the FL and ML get together?

quarantine is good likes this.
  5. reinesse

reinesse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it worth it to read this? like i get how bizarre the plot could be but is rhe execution nice at the least?

6. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah most of the executions are nice

they had such a big oolong
    lin shuang and he yidu had a night together but lin shuang ran the day after :blobjoy: she went to country d(she was a princess there) to marry her fiance, someone from the deiss family(local tyrant in country d) they investigated the deiss family but they didnt find anything(gu mang didnt take part, sorry relying on my memory) and lin shuang seriously wanted to get married to escape he yidu forever, guess what? he yidu was her fiance!:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: and when she knew about it she felt seriously wanted to kill herself(lol exagerration) she kept on saying to disolve the marriage contract but he yidu doesnt want to. When the main protagonists knew about it they just laughed it out because they didnt care:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:[spoiler/]

Scapezz likes this.
  7. luxuriate

luxuriate Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about her age? Is she older than they said she is?

8. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    current situation:
    so after the engagement party, sasha(lin shuang's half sister) said that lin shuang pushed her down the stairs, lin shuang obviously didnt but the people didnt believe her so she pulled sasha's hair while going upstairs then pushed her down.
    now gu mang and lu chengzhou is going so country D because the problem is quite big(sahsa was a high ranked person in country D).
    gu si, elder bai, and tang yi(a daughter of one of the families in polar continent) arrived at country D first(btw lin shuang is locked up in devil's prison, its a 'devil' prison in country D, they said dying is much better than living there)The situation is very suspicious because sasha is waiting for gu mang and the others to arrive in country D and said "they" have no intelligence ["Have you received Gu Mang and Gu Si?"
    Xia Di replied respectfully: "Gu Mang hasn't arrived yet, so I only received Gu Si and Bai Yong, accompanied by a little girl, I don't know which family it belongs to."
    Sasha didn't care about the others, and said coldly, "When will Gu Mang arrive?"
    She has done so much to bring people to Country D.
    Xia Di said, "The capital is only notified that it is coming. Without a specific time, our forces can't penetrate into the capital, even..."
    As she said, she paused, as if she was a very taboo person.
    "Even'they' have no intelligence." Xia Di continued.
    "Just come." Sasha's mouth twitched.]
    but im sure they'll just figure it out, dont the protagonists have big intelligence network?plus the protagonists halo so im sure they'll figure it out

Scapezz likes this.
  9. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    so we're all finished with the drama. they had twin sons, called lu jilai and lu jixing nicknames are ranran and ran(?) plus he yidu and lin shuang is married with lin shuang pregnant, will put the gender if the author writes it in, havent updated yet. (edit: its a daughter)
    now all thats left is meng jinyang and jiang shenyuan's romance, its with a 4yrs timeskip

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
    Scapezz and nicomcla1995 like this.
  10. shrutia98

shrutia98 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone put the raw link for this story?

11. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    shrutia98 likes this.
  12. Mangafan21

Mangafan21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Err what's the age difference between MC and ML?

13. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    7 i skimmed the chapters and found that mc was preggy when she was 19 and ml being 26
    idk her ambigous response about her saying "im already done growing up'(i think it goes like that) during their first time but im pretty sure about their age gap being 7 years

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  14. Mangafan21

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah thank you for the reply! :D
    Idk why Chinese novels usually have such big age gaps... Set aside the plot bizarre as it is..

15. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that big, well for me. Since I met a couple once that had an 11years age gap.i do agree about the bizarre plot

16. Mangafan21

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay.. I mean it's fine, not that big. I've seen bigger age gaps too. But I meant in terms of a large number of the novels having am age gap of 7-8. And then most of the love story begins when they're like 16-18. Then lots of them become mothers a few years later. Is it to make an established ML or becauss the authors love a young woman. Or something to do with the concept of leftover women in China... Anyway I meant I just wanted to see leads who are closer in age even mentally upto a 5 year gap without making them seem immature...
    Sorry for the rant sometimes I do base my decision to read over the age gaps and how they treat the age gaps...

17. EVA EVA

EVA EVA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait,please spoil me,I have started reading this novel,What ML has done?Why Fl's bro and friend did that??I think ML is,a doting person,but is he a trash,please, please, tell me

Scapezz likes this.
  18. Dekkay

Dekkay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because her Assassin identity as 'Silence', she was tricked and captured, nearly tortured to death by the ML. When the brother found out, he tricked some money out of the ML and used that money to hire assassins. And her friend bombed hid small villa.

Scapezz likes this.
  19. Deys Ling

Deys Ling Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have not managed to understand the objective of getting zero in the exams. someone explain me?

20. nicomcla1995

nicomcla1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She just never actually cared enough to move her pen to fill out the questions, not show up or made sure to always fill in the wrong answer. Hopefully I’m not messing this up with another novel but the MC was lazy and only decided to show her genius due to a bet/provocation of some miscellaneous cannon fodder.