Recommendations Your Favorite Untranslated BLs

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ruirui.q, Jul 24, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Ruirui.q

Ruirui.q Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I more or less already read every bl here on nu and is starting to venture to untranslated bls. I really don't know what the heck I'm doing so if you can, can you please drop down your favorite raw bl story so i can just copy, paste and read it (๑>ᴗ<๑). Thank you very much.

chrissy987 likes this.
  2. leo.d.

leo.d. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk how you do it. A few years ago I know I read most of the bl on this site but growth is exponential so now I’m sure I’ve read only a fraction.

3. Ruirui.q

Ruirui.q Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm on summer vacation so I basically just read everyday until I can't find something to read anymore (ᅲ﹏ᅲ ). I don't know if I should be proud or sad for this achievement.

Lai_la and chrissy987 like this.
  4. leo.d.

leo.d. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey reading stories is always fun! Sometimes I get burn out because a lot of the same premises repeat or similar storylines play out. What are your fav bl genre?

chrissy987 likes this.
  5. IceLight303

IceLight303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had this, so I took a break from novels and went to comics. There are a lot of BL comics that came out while I was reading novels. I also switched up genres. After a break I am back to reading novels again.

Lai_la and chrissy987 like this.
  6. ciana

ciana lazy glutton |⚓|

Reading List:
    Link
    definitely this one,

Learning God is in Hand, I Have the World
    学神在手,天下我有

chrissy987 likes this.
  7. leo.d.

leo.d. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the horror bl are the newest and most interesting in my book. I generally switch between yaoi manga and bl on here.

IceLight303 and Ruirui.q like this.
  8. Ruirui.q

Ruirui.q Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I currently prefer more slice-of-life stories since I just got out the quagmire of dog-blooded, abusive stories (ಥ﹏ಥ). How bout u?

If u want to read bl comics I definitely recomment those bl mangas with 1-5 chapters. They are the best to cure burn outs(。•̀ᴗ-)✧.

I literally just read that. The worlds are fun to read and the cute little system is so amusing.

9. leo.d.

leo.d. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been avoiding abusive stories for a long time unless I accidentally get sucked in. It’s too painful. I don’t mind misunderstanding for so but straight up pain is different. Am fan of the up and coming horror bl genre. Also the killer the detective stuff is usually really good, haven’t read one of those in a while

10. Ruirui.q

Ruirui.q Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also don't know why I got sucked into the abuse genre, I was definetely not thinking well (✖﹏✖) glad I was out. The horror genre is indeed becoming verrryyyy interesting I remember being hooked to this genre because of DPUBFTB, also lookign forward to it. Detective stories makes my head spin so I tend to avoid them unless I'm in the mood for training my brain (*≧▽≦)

leo.d. likes this.
  11. leo.d.

leo.d. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am a fan of good old fluff too :) I see you are also a fan of bl manga. A person after my own heart ❤️

Ruirui.q likes this.
  12. Xu Wen Hui

Xu Wen Hui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if your a QT fan
    你杀青了-[mystery and killing type] /completed
    悬疑文的偏执反派都想独占我-[mystery and killing type] /completed
    万人迷反派今天崩人设了吗- [if you dont like reading about every chapter praising the mc's beauty this is not for you] the mc transmigrates into our world's most famous/infamous people or from animes and tv shows (monkey king, greek god [eris], tomie the horror manga but mixed with many anime worlds..) /completed
    万人迷反派今天崩人设了吗2- this is just a continue of the book with more characters ( Su Daji, Nefertiti..) /still being written
    白月光求生记-【imo, the last arc is my favorite】/completed

if you like normal and modern city trope,
    表面矜持-【this was so good, i recommend this alot】/completed
    养了八年的金丝雀飞走了-【the translated version of the title is The Canary That I've Raised for Eight Years have Flown Away, you get the idea of the book】/completed
    穿成渣攻的哥哥-【the transmigrated mc is the scum gong's brother in the novel and he starts seeing comments from the live broadcast from our world when reading about the novel about his brother】/completed

for the showbiz fans,
    我是个正经总裁-【y'know the classic roles of mc being the actor and the ml being the ceo, the roles are reversed in this one】/completed

unlimited flow,
    不死没人-【the mc is quite cold but the ml has a green tea personality, thats what caught my attention】/still being written

sports,
    花滑 我还是更适合参加奥运-【the mc rebirths in this but he just saves his family, the story is all about the mc's hard work. This story is figure skating and the mc will compete in the Olympics】/completed (the author wrote another version of this story but the mc does not rebirth but its still being written, you guys can check it out if you like this novel)

historical/ ancient china,
    山河不夜天-【the mc transmigrates and studies to become an official, no gold fingers thank god】/completed

fantasy,
    崩人设后我变成了魅魔-【the mc has a system】/still being written

All the books are from jinjiang and you guys can also check the other works written by the authors. There was actually a lot more but I just chose the best from my reading list because I dont think the others are good enough ;). Hope you guys like them:):)

13. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, there are a lot of that.
    I've been mtl reading the transmigration/rebirth and face slapping in the ancient time mostly type a lot.

Ruirui.q likes this.
  14. IceLight303

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? I found reading reading BL comics with a lot of releases helpful for getting over burnouts. Reading the BL comics that have less then 10 chapters made me feel more burnt out. Have you tried searching jjwxc?

15. Ruirui.q

Ruirui.q Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad I'm not the only one still into good old fashioned bl mangas. My brother told me they were old news, a literal hate crime (> 皿 <).

THANK YOUUUU U ARE AN ANGEL o(≧∇≦o)

Wanna drop some recos(๑>ᴗ<๑)

Xu Wen Hui likes this.
  16. IceLight303

Reading List:
    Link
    I did the too. A lot more titles are available and my to read list is massive. Though a few times I have started reading a new novel only to realize I mtl'd it a while ago.

Ruirui.q likes this.
  17. Xu Wen Hui

Reading List:
    Link
    i've tried reading this before, but holy, the patriotism is quite strong in this

Ruirui.q likes this.
  18. Ruirui.q

Ruirui.q Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wowww thats so interesting. Reading comics or mangas with more than 20 chaps makes me feel so tireeed, we're totally the opposite hahaha. I've tried jjwxc but I'm still learning how to use it.

I feel you (✖﹏✖)

It is!!! I just forced myself to ignore it.

19. Xu Wen Hui

Reading List:
    Link
    google translate is your best helper when going on jjwxc website for sure

20. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reedii likes this.