Spoiler I Woke Up To Find Myself Dead / He Awakened When I Died

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Izzy_The_Wizard

Izzy_The_Wizard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When the doctor checked Shana out, he was surprised but then concluded that Shana is dead. Coincidentally, Noah burst open in the room and was surprised to see Bliss there and according to the plan he moved towards Shana and declared her as dead. Bliss laughed after hearing this from the two and Picked up Shana thinking that the only person who could save her would be the healer from the allied family and then he went to the banquet where the duke was. You know what happens next as in the 1st chapter.

If you ever want to know from what chapter the story starts (excluding the flashback and the part after Bliss goes wild)

The chapter starts from 26. The public server has only reached chapter 13 but since they're fast, probably by the end of this month they'll reach chapter 26.

2. Alinakarp

Alinakarp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does he know in the end that she basically poisoned herself? What’s his reaction on when she finally wakes up??

sheisthedemon93 and Reio like this.
  3. Izzy_The_Wizard

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he actually already knew and it was kind of a scary moment since he's those MLs who wouldn't raise their voice and calmly ask them questions while being scary
    When Shana woke up, he asked her why she did it. (Why she poisoned herself) here this is a part of their conversation

"Shana."

He, who called her name, made up a friendly tone.

He slipped a finger down her chin. Shana's white neck, which was revealed, was covered by his fingertips.

Shana couldn't even swallow her saliva like a prey whose neck was pressed against the beast's front foot.

The place where his hand stopped was the area where the pulse was fluttering with tension.

He felt her trembling and pressed on it gently with his hand.

He laughed again.

"What are you so scared? Are you afraid I'll do something to you?"

Last edited: Feb 20, 2023
    Shizun, millieeee, augacutan and 44 others like this.
  4. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please spoil more thank you!!

5. Alinakarp

Alinakarp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, my favourite type of ml lol. But how did she explain it to him???
    Thank you so much for spoilers❤️❤️❤️

AsuraSKY, twilight_123 and N. B like this.
  6. Izzy_The_Wizard

Reading List:
    Link
    Shana first tried to lie to him but before she could even do so, Bliss said he knows everything. He checked her entire room and saw everything with the cup having the dried devil's Dream petals still inside and how she doesn't have to lie that "Michael tricked her in to drinking it" (she was literally about to say that to get out of the cold atmosphere) but then well it was quite scene.

Since Shana knew blaming it someone else would only just cause even more anger to rise from Bliss, she said
    "I wanted to experience the hallucinations and so I drank it! I was curious."

Bliss was dumbfounded by this and starts to treat her like a poison addict for 1 chapter but it did the job since Bliss left Shana alone after hearing that.

After this, Shana realized that she can be free using another way (aka making bliss sign the discontinuation of the guide contract since he already Awakened)

When she arrived at his study, she was nervous and scared because he was writing a lot letters, apology letters for all the guests that banquet day when he went berserk.

While she hid the papers behind her back, Bliss noticed and was curious on what she was hiding. And ordered her to bring it to the front and give it to him.

Shana eventually had to give it to him and said it her head that it's okay and this is normal since the guide had to leave anyway.

Bliss read the document, stood up and went towards Shana.

He was angry like yesterday, no even more angrier than yesterday.

We all know how it went as in the summary.

After he says this, he went to the fireplace and tore the documents Infront of her and threw it in the fireplace.

He said to forget about trying to leave and asked if he made himself clear.

Shana was just blankly staring at him before realising what he did. After sometime she asked him why, why he wouldn't let her leave since the guide is basically useless since he already awakened now.

He eventually gave up and said that he still needs a guide because his mana is unstable.

Ps. After he awakened, he can now hear the The white Dragon's voice.

Though, after some chapters it's revealed that Bliss actually knew everything from her trying to escape through pretending to be dead and even knew what future job she wanted to sustain herself in a nearby village.

Shana was shocked but couldn't understand why he decided to reveal it in a nonchalant way. (Like he asked what she wanted to do if she regained her freedom and went outside. And when she said she didn't know, he started telling all the things Shana wanted to do.)

Our little fluff ball mascot is so cute during these times! Sometimes I just want to hug him so much with how much he's being cute!

Shizun, Bella94, Dofu and 58 others like this.
  7. chinguyen

chinguyen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much !! at which point will MC starts falling for ML? cause i see the novel has like 120 chapters and still on going, i think it will be a long ride

8. Izzy_The_Wizard

Reading List:
    Link
    So there were points at the novels where our MC almost fell in love with our ML but since I too haven't read the whole novel (I'm around chapter 90-105) Im not sure on all the moments but I'll update more spoilers if I find any juicy moments! Well I do have one right now. Hope you enjoy: ps this not 100% correct.

So after like 20+ chapters our MC and ML starts to train in order to hide the fact that our ML's mana is unstable from the oldest trash of the Hope family, Henry.

And so Bliss was teaching Shana some "self defense" to help her in protecting herself better. And so while Bliss was teaching Shana, this is what happened.

"You don't want to take this opportunity to beat me to your heart's content right?"

"Oh, my God, what are you saying? How could I do such a thing to you?"

Bliss grinned as Shana made a fuss and denied it.

He took his hand to the collar of his shirt.

Unbuttoning a couple of buttons, he exposed his collar and Shana opened her eyes wide.

'What's wrong with you all of a sudden?'

She was bewildered, but her eyes were drawn to his straight neck, bulging collarbone, and straight-stretched latch bones.

"Here."

Bliss' long, firm fingers pressed at the gap between his clavicles.

"It's also effective to push it with your thumb."

He was giving her a vital point, using his body as an example, but Shana couldn't hear him properly.

'Your body looks like a face, so handsome and neat.'

She was distracted by admiring Bliss' body.

"Shana?"

"......yes, yes?"

Bliss tilted her head at an angle as he saw Shana responding in a dazed voice.

"What's wrong? Are you sick?"

"No? I'm fine."

She shook her head as if to not show that she was appreciating his body and was admiring him.

"You looked fine. But your face turned red all of a sudden."

Bliss leaned towards her, speaking seriously.

"Isn't it a fever?"

As his big hand wrapped around her forehead, Shana felt even more feverish.

On top of that, she could see the flesh under the collar of the latchbone through his collar because he leaned down.

"I don't have a fever."

Shana couldn't say anything to the curious looking Bliss.

When she was rolling her eyes around because she had nowhere to look, a solemn voice intervened.

[Master.]

The white dragon was sitting on a rug in a nearby grass and watching the training.

He narrowed his eyes and gave Bliss a solution.

[Undress your clothes.]

We all know Shana has a dirty mind but the dragon's response is just hilarious!

9. milktea05

milktea05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [Master.]

The white dragon was sitting on a rug in a nearby grass and watching the training.

He narrowed his eyes and gave Bliss a solution.

[Undress your clothes.]

Oh my Goddd Baek Ryeong is that one damn friend we all have HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bella94, DarkeAOU, Gothita and 16 others like this.
  10. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, can someone mention what happened to the dogshit duke after bliss magic burst?

DOHere and sheisthedemon93 like this.
  11. Izzy_The_Wizard

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing really special actually. He just moved on with life like normal while the story mostly focused on Shana and Bliss, we get to see more of the duke in around chapter 45-50 regarding on how Bliss should attend in the great monster subjugation conducted by the Empire in order to restore his "reputation" which was stained with dirt by Bliss being a disgrace. Though he started to act more kind when Bliss awakened and his main power is Ice magic. We all know that it's bullshit

Bella94, Dofu, crystalleciel and 11 others like this.
  12. Izzy_The_Wizard

Reading List:
    Link
    So I got some spoilers!

Some context: Shana and Bliss went to the main building for the first time (well for Shana it's the first time for her) and they both visited Bliss's old room (the room where he originally stayed in before getting forced to live in the seperate house) and there was a monster living under the bed when Shana teasingly said to Bliss that Ghosts usually hide under the bed and not in closets.

And when Shana got scared to see something under the bed, the monster popped out and ingulfed the whole mansion, making everyone see nothing but darkness.

This monster uses illusions to cause their prey to mentally weaken and uses their inner most desires which even they don't know against them, all in order to eat them at their weakest state.

Bliss of course, killed the monster but the illusion he saw was 'Shana' confessing her feelings to him. (灬º‿º灬)♡

Ps this is not 100% correct. If you ever want to know, this is chapter 58 of the novel (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

He stood with his back against Shana, covering his mouth with his hands as if to hide his expression.

'For God's sake, that's ridiculous.’

Shana's confession to me was what I wanted the most?

He was afraid to find out why she was leaving.

'If Shana wanted to leave because she loved me, did I think it would be okay to hear that?’

Why on earth? Bliss was confused.

'As if I had hoped Shana would love me.….’

Bliss opened his eyes wide when he reached that point.

Because what the Duke had asked him previously rang through his ear just in that moment.

"You didn't fall in love with your guide, did you?" (Flashback)

The Duke's words, which were considered ridicule at the time, were shocking enough to make Bliss forget how to breathe now.

He just wanted to have Shana next to him.

' of course...….’

Bliss is speechless.

He couldn't imagined a future without Shana, but he didn't know why.

He was so desperate to hold onto her that he couldn't afford to look deep into his heart.

Bliss recounted his feelings for Shana's words and actions.

Joy and sorrow, fondness and betrayal, proprietary greed and guilt, and...….

The disappointment and anger he felt when Shana, who confessed her love to him, was all just an illusion.

'All of this...….’

"Are you all right, young master?"

At that time, Shana cautiously called Bliss, who stood tall and looked stiff.

Bliss looked at Shana as if he had been caught committing a crime.

His face, which had turned white, began to turn red as soon as his eyes met Shana.

13. Izzy_The_Wizard

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard that RoS dropped the novel ;-; anyway, I'll give more spoilers soon!

Spoiler- some context** The Trash father wants to get rid of Shana because he thinks Bliss is too attached to her. And so this is a part of their conversation.

"You're telling me to take this money and leave Young Master Bliss quietly right?”

"That's right."

"How much did you put in?”

“…….”

The Duke was at a loss for words.

Shana lifted the pouch slightly as if to weigh.

"Hmm."

She didn't stop there and even opened the pouch in front of the Duke.

It was all filled with gold coins, but Shana did not look surprised but rather disappointed.

"Two..."

The Duke clearly heard Shana muttering a word.

In the meantime, she put her hand in the pouch and counted the gold coins.

The clatter filled the quiet office.

"Duke."

Shana sighed softly.

“You said this was enough not to feel upset, but to be honest, I’m upset.”

The duke's mouth opened wide.

‘How can you be so thick skinned?’

Her behavior, which he didn't know about at all, made the Duke crumple his face unconsciously.

"Do you know how high prices are these days?"

Shana shrugged and added exaggeration.

"The last time I went downtown, even a pair of earrings the size of a tiny bean was selling for a gold coin.”

She shook her head and closed the pouch again.

"I'm sorry, but..."

She said, embarrassedly, lowering her eyebrows.

"I think you lack something called sincerity."

I absolutely love Shana. She's an amazing MC in my opinion. One that dazzles me to the point where I get second hand embarrassment but in a good way. She really is unique from other MC's judging from what life she's been through. Normally all the other main characters in novels blend in after their "I woke up looking up at an unfamiliar ceiling" moments. But for Shana, I constantly get the reminder that she's actually from another world living normally in the 21st century where people can have the freedom to do and say the things they want without any hesitation.

Now that I think about it.. I haven't told the OG FL's name yet have I? It's

Hailey Carerol

Now, at a first glance, I haven't seen much on her from the raws but I too am hoping that she'll be at least good at heart.

Bella94, Yukari_me, Naenia and 46 others like this.
  14. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the update!!!

Izzy_The_Wizard likes this.
  15. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

16. Izzy_The_Wizard

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers! Decided to spoil the more recent public translated chapters in the dropped novel. So, the chapter ends at 21 before it got dropped so, I'll start with giving a summary of chapter 22 till 50.

Summary for chapter 22

-Only after a week did Bliss wake up from getting into a life threatening coma.

-Shana took care of him while he was unconscious
    Bliss was surprised to see Shana cry for the first time after he woke up.

-In the original, the arrow should have gone to the right arm not on the back. It was a fatal injury and without Noah's immediate help, Bliss would have died.

-The end of the chapter reveals that Noah stayed in the detached house along with Bliss and Shana. After visiting Bliss, Shana went to Noah's room to ask him whether if he would help her in escaping the original.

17. Izzy_The_Wizard

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary of chapter 23

-Shana entered Noah's room to tell him that Bliss woke up from his coma.

-A time skip to the end of the year came and Shana finally decided to talk to Noah about her plan to escape

-She got her confidence to speak to him about it through alcohol since she wasn't ready to ask with a sane mind

-Noah was surprised and told Shana that if she pretended to die, she'll have to live like a fugitive.

-the wizard Association will also terminate their name once the death was confirmed. (Shana is apart of the wizards Association. Basically means they'll revoke her status as a verified wizard.)

-Noah asked Shana if she could give him some time to think about it.

-after that conversation, Noah went back to the Schneier family for a vacation and even after weeks of not returning Shana got worried.

-then one day, Noah finally returned and said that he would help her, but his face showed a guilty feeling. Shana thought it was because of him helping someone pretend to be dead and ignored it.

-in the other spoilers I've given spoilers on the plan and that was what they discussed. Afterwards, it was time for Bliss and Michael to celebrate their 18 and 20 birthday respectively.

-Shana felt guilty to pretend to be dead during Bliss's birthday but she couldn't help it if she wanted the plan to work.

-she went to Bliss's room to guide him one last time. (I believe I've given spoilers on this too the guide's can always be replaced)

- at the end of the chapter, we'll see the white dragon saying that Bliss is acting weird and thinks that he's going through puberty.

Dofu, augacutan, donaiseiyuu and 23 others like this.
  18. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More please... :blobalert:

19. Kyyiiq-q12

Kyyiiq-q12 Simp for obsessive MLs and Yanderes

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU AGAIN UR SUCH AN ANGEL ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

20. Izzy_The_Wizard

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary of chapter 24

-After she went back to her bedroom, she took out the devil's Dream petals and drank it with hot water.

-while she felt hazy due to the poison taking effect, she hears a knock.

-it was Bliss.

-Bliss felt awkward and unfamiliar to go in her own personal room even though he was the owner of the house.

-he realised that, that had always been the case whenever he was around Shana, everytime she pulled a prank like a child he would react unconsciously and then think about the awkwardness of his behaviour afterwards.

-he knew that his weakness was Shana but he always tried not to be swayed by her.

-he finally opened the door after he let go of his hesitation.

-he saw Shana sleeping and was wondering why she would be sleeping at that time of day.

-He knew that Shana was acting strange ever since he got shot by that arrow, but he ignored it. Concluding it as guilt.

-The reason why he came to find Shana was because he couldn't get rid of this bad feeling after hearing Shana say, 'guides can always be replaced.'

-it touched upon his old memories and that was what brought him there. Like a mother bird trying to leave her baby chick behind for independence.

-Bliss's mother used to care for Bliss sincerely and always was gave the most best life possible for Bliss. And so Bliss didn't want Shana to leave like his mother, who abondoned him with Duke Hope

-He thought if that Shana would leave, she shouldn't have given him love and affection he didn't deserve.

-Though he didn't show it infront of Shana, He had already lost hope in awakening. But he wanted Shana to be by his side, to never leave him. He didn't know why and didn't have an answer to that yet.

-While he was pondering over the reason on why it should be Shana, he noticed something odd.

-Shana's chest wasn't moving anymore.

-he placed his finger over her nose to see if she was breathing but not even a lukewarm breath touched his hand.

-he called her, but she didn't move. He shook her by the shoulder violently but her expression was still the same.

(I gave spoilers on the rest in my previous spoilers)

Dofu, augacutan, donaiseiyuu and 21 others like this.