Recommendations White Lotus/Fake White lotus

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Leahlol, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Leahlol

Leahlol Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anikaunicorn likes this.
  2. Zahliarenee

Zahliarenee Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Leahlol

Leahlol Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zahliarenee and Anikaunicorn like this.
  4. Anikaunicorn

Anikaunicorn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh wait nvm you have read it

5. Zahliarenee

Zahliarenee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem.

6. Sam7

Sam7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also like this trope very much!
    Kill That Man (my personal fave)
    The Last Slag
    Self-help strategies for a femme fatale
    The Ideal Mary Sue

Not on NU (need to mtl)
    Female Match Doesn’t Follow the Script
    女配不按套路来[快穿] by 清新六月

Big Guys Blackened by Green Tea Scum
    被绿茶渣过的大佬们都黑化了 -FL transmigrates, forced by the enemy to seduce a powerful man.

What if 3 villains propose to me at the same time? 三个反派同时向我求婚怎么办 -White lotus type FL, forced by system to seduce target characters.

Fast Wear Play Scum Girl
    快穿之戏精渣女 -System task to abuse scum men.

Green Tea Girl with Divorce Script
    《绿茶女配拿了退婚剧本》作者:宅喵 -Yang Xin was fifteen years old when she was suddenly bound to a divorce to get rich system. As long as you are divorced by the task target, you can get a large reward.

Cross the Pit Dad Game
    Chinese Title: 穿越之坑爹游戏
    Author: 落花浅笑
    Synopsis: Xue Qi entered a pit dad game, and became a female side character in The Court struggle. There are three player tasks in the game, first let the enemy-hero fall in love with you, and then kill him; second, let the female lead’s prospective husband fall in love with you and help you kill her; third, protect the throne for your emperor elder brother, lest he become a subjugated king!
    In order to return to the real world, Xue Qi was forced to embark on a bloody road of love and tears with the enemy, rob the heroine's husband-to-be, and guard the throne for her own brother.
    Ding! System warning: Once the system assesses that the player failed to complete the task in time, the player's soul will be completely wiped out, and there will be no such person in the world from now on!
    Content tags- Crossing, incest, forced love, NP, cannon fodder, counter-attack, female side character, love affairs, game system
    My thoughts: I don’t like it. The FL is indecisive, wishy-washy. The FL isn’t dumb, she’s clever but she’s mostly ruled by her emotions. One wonders if she’ll be able to complete her task. Its NP but 53 chapters in it doesn’t read like a H/smut/R-18 novel, I’d say its pretty tame so far, but at 53 I’ve dropped it because I don’t like the FL, and the love targets are not very appealing to me. Btw the male targets are not clean, except for maybe one guy.

(System) Pet Princess Life
    Chinese Title:(系统)宠妃人生
    Author: 清浅枝上雪
    Synopsis: Yin Ruxue, under the encouragement of the system, step by step walked up to become the favored consort of the dynasty.
    My thoughts: This women is nothing without the system. The system task targets are also unappealing.

(Fast Wear)Scum Girl Teases Men Daily
    渣女撩汉日常[快穿]
    Author: 滴滴酱
    My thoughts: Its quite tame, the first arc did not satisfy me, dropped. But its decent enough, mediocre.

The Male Leads are Jealous(Fast Wear)
    男主們為我爭風吃醋[快穿]

Full Time White Lotus (Fast Wear)
    全职白莲花[快穿]
    Author: 蘇棠

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
    Karlysle likes this.
  7. Karlysle

Karlysle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any more you can recommend?