Spoiler The Tragedy of a Villainess 합법적 악역의 사정

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bobaaaa, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Flowing_Time

Flowing_Time Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers :aww::aww::aww:

NohrNeir likes this.
  2. retardedapplejuice

retardedapplejuice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!

Omg, sh*t's going down! Hahaha!

Now I'm worried about Turban, and what will happen now that it's pretty much been revealed that Lina had a demon baby. Perfect since she's the devil herself.

But the demon trying to get at Seria... sounds like a repeat of the last vision Turban showed them. Maybe Lina is a clone of Seria?, maybe as a distraction or replacement while the real Seria is sacrificed to bring back the Moon? But rereading the spoilers, I can guess Seria defeated Lina in that timeline (Lina dead, Seria bruised = overusing her powers?, the monster telling her she needs to succeed next time). Maybe the version that this Seria thought to be from a novel was another failure due to time being rewound again? Maybe Seria needs to be alive and Lina to be extremely powerful for the Moon saving thing?

*I normally don't read into novels like this but this one has me hooked, I can't help it!

3. SweetHaru

SweetHaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!

The way things are going, the novel is probably ending soon. :blob_teary:

Please let Seria and Lesche have a nice romantic time together knowing each other's feelings before it ends. Love those two so much!

Sounds to me like Callis and Seria didn't stand a chance together because he was cursed from the very beginning. He was meant to leave Seria for Lina even if he loved Seria. As tragic as it sounds, I'm glad it happened cause Lesche is the best man!

Is it possible that Seria and Lina switched bodies in this timeline? Just a thought, but I may be off base.

4. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my, I hope not. Because it'll all just boil down to a pre-destined life. I'm hoping the Seria is still the same one from before and that she was able to take the reins of her life. If their souls were switched, I would be hella pissed. I was rooting for a villainess, not a heroine.

On the flip side, if he didn't get cursed, he would have been the perfect man for her. Also, the way he was able to completely discern that he was indeed in love with Seria, despite being cursed, well I give props to him for that. He was battling demons that no one could even see. And his heart always stuck to Seria. I feel bad for him now, the heck.

riechan, Leilacus, Elren and 18 others like this.
  5. rubyjanist

rubyjanist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don’t think it’s possible that seria and lina switched bodies bc OG seria never acted like the current lina did, also the fact that callis and all the other guys are in love with current lina debunks that idea

6. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    This is an interesting theory. Could be multiple pasts. I'm wondering if the monster used Seria to turn back time though since it seems Seria has the ability to turn back time. Given Turban had told she was the one who turned back time.

Callis doesn't love Lina though. He just follows her around and sides with her due to "friendship" but it was because he was cursed. But even so he had stayed loving Seria and had wanted to divorce Lina immediately after Lina married him to save him. But I also don't think Lina and Seria switch bodies.

As for some questions I have. I'm not sure if the name Turban yelled out is the name of the monster, so perhaps a star guardian that had strayed or a demon Turban knew. Also still confused why Lina is called the moon.

DOHere, Bella94, SkyLisette and 13 others like this.
  7. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel bad for Callis, altho he loves Seria he is cursed to be with Lina. I hope they sort things out properly, and Callis will have a good redemption arc.

8. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 164-168

So our theory with multiple timelines is correct. :blobhighfive:

• Lina realized the Mermaid's Spring gem. While Turban went to defend Seria by her side, the monster also stood by Lina's side. Seria can tell for certain now that the monster is Lina's guardian. She began to wonder why there are two star guardians. When Seria turned to look at Turban, she saw Turban's hair turned white and the face revealing himself as Lesche. The ground then collapsed and they fell.
    • Miyut witnessed the scene as Lina and Seria fell under the divine tree. Lesche arrived at the scene. They had to tell him the sterns are had fell at the area of the tree. Lesche had a bloody expression. Elliot and the other Berg knights also went tense. They followed Lesche.
    • Seria woke up to the feeling of rolling. She realized that she's under the divine tree. She tried to slap Turban awake. She wondered why Turban is using Lesche's face.
    • Seria realized there were demons roaming around and wondered why they're there at such a sacred place. She thinks the collision of Turban and the monster might've cause it. Turban wrapped her into a cocoon with its hair to protect her and he monster kept demanding Turban to hand over its moon. Seria thinks that monster's name must be Liegel from what Turban called it.
    • Constellations were drawn out on the wall. Seems Turban was telling her about Liegel. Liegel was once a small dark star who ate all the other stars to gain light. Liegel who was the darkest star became the brightest star but couldn't win the heart of the moon. Liegel who only wanted the moon to look at it killed the moon. The dead moon divided itself and spread all over the world. The bones of the moon became jewels that were given to a family that guards it. The bones were spread to humans who create a star. That star was Stern (so Seria was actually the only Stern). Liegel was able to get the bones which ended up being that circlet. Seria realized that Mies was right that the circlet was bones. As for the blood most suitable to bring the moon back to life, that's Seria, who was supposedly first promised to marry Berg. (Seria and Lesche were meant to be together since she was the only stern.)
    • Seria started hearing voices in her head with a huge headache. She saw Lesche wearing his constellation armor presenting two jewels to her, blue diamond and the mermaid's spring. She was wearing the stern's robe and had a lot of bandages on her wrists and ankle. Seria doesn't remember this moment. Turban told her that they died early unable to bear the star's power. Stern's blood was bled out. It was then Turban realized it was terrible to remove all the power of the stars using a single human as sacrifice. So the guardian star poured the blood of the moon to stop time in the world. When the moon died, the world started to slowly move again.
    • When Seria returned to the world, she no longer had to carry the world alone since the power of the star was then split. But Seria is the only stern who has the complete moon's blood. This was the 2nd life of Seria. It was the novel that she had read where she died in a gorgeous dress without bandages.
    • Seria asked about her modern life as a uni student. Turban showed her the novel she had read. He told her that she had begged for a life of her own, prayed to go to a place where there was no family and no stars. On the other hand Liegel had kept trying to create replacements for the moon. Lina was one of the replacements he had created. Liegel's plan was to have Lina replace the real stern or to fully acquire Seria.
    • Because the original star guardian lost its powers, it could not protect its place and Liegel who gained massive power eating other stars took the spot. Seria also lost her memories from the 1st life. With that he had Lina replaced Seria and Lina ended up with the circlet. Seria was supposed to be sacrificed but she awakened before then and her memories that were sealed in a book was able to let her turn back time. So this is currently Seria's 3rd time.
    • Seria asked what Lina is made of then. Turban said she will find out soon. When she asked Turban why he's using Lesche's face, Turban looked at her and told her that Berg had wanted that. Turban was still fighting with Liegel and Seria was being told through the images on the wall.
    • He gave her the book and told her that the moment she is aware, she will be able to use as much divine power as she can. Seria grabbed the circlet and the Turban's hair released her.
    • Lesche was attacking the beasts with his knights. They were dispatched to find the sterns. Miyut wasn't allowed to help since they don't want to risk losing their last stern. Abigail followed Lesche to find Seria. Miyut who was watching them was amazed at their dedication. She thinks that even if Seria dies, Lesche won't choose another stern to marry and would just choose to die with her.
    • As Lesche got deeper he noticed hair that he remembered seeing at Turban's world. Lesche found Seria sleeping with beasts trying to approach her. But they couldn't get to her since Turban is protecting her. Turban looked translucent was there there as if waiting. Lesche quietly took Seria and held her. Once he felt her pulse he can finally breath in relief.
    • Lesche told Turban to watch her for a bit. Liegel was already sealed into the divine tree and won't be able to move. Turban recalled the timeline that Seria and Lesche wouldn't remember. It was the time when Seria was the only Stern. The imperial family was wary of her as the emperor felt inferior. Lesche who came to see Seria told her that the purpose of Berg was to protect her. Lesche took Seria with him at that time when Seria was wishing she didn't have this power or family.
    • Lesche was able to rescue Seria and the knights also found Lina and 3 other paladins. There was still no clues where the demons came from. Lina woke up crying and not saying anything. No one knows what is going on. Juvelude told the other priests not to say anything.
    • That night priests were trying to quietly minimize damage, but then an unexpected guest came, Titania, head of the Lumen clan. (In case anyone forgets, Lumens are a mix race with spirits that can grow silver trees so they also work with the temple.) Titania asked for the saint. She told the priests that she had felt from afar a spurt of growth on tremendous magic.
    • Early morning, a priest went to visit Berg mansion at the capital. Seria still hasn't woken up yet. The day he rescued Seria, he went straight to the emperor afterwards and had his knights stay to subdue the beasts. The priest told them to contact them when she's awake.
    • Seria woke up to trying to feel Lesche. She was trying to unbutton him to touch him. It seemed to be a side effect of having used up all her powers as a stern to defeat Liegel and need to cling to a Berg to rejuvenate. Abigail and the doctor in the room awkwardly left. Lesche told her that she'll have to wait 2 days. Seria felt weird that her body kept wanting to touch Lesche. Apparently the blood of the moon in her wanted to cling to the head of Berg. Seria didn't really want to touch him like a pervert but her body wasn't listening to her.
    • Lesche asked her if she's trying to torture her husband that struggled to rescue her. She told him not to question her and ask her divine power. He told her that normally she would push him away and if it was up to him, he would want to do it every day. He then hugged her and kept her arms in place. It seemed to have worked since she then calmed down. Seria had been out for about 3 days.
    • Lesche told her what happened that day when he went to rescue her. He wasn't mad at her but he was concerned she was dead. Seria told him that they were promised to marry long ago but never got to since they died early. Lesche had presented her the two jewels as a wedding gift for her. She couldn't handle the power and wanted to leave. Turban who heard her, listened to her and she ended up in another world. But she died early in that world as well since she couldn't stay in that world.
    • Lesche wondered how crazy he was to have died. Seria told him that she thinks she died first. Lesche guessed he might've tried to follow her then so he's not that crazy. Seria thinks he's saying weird out dated words but he was serious. He told her to talk to him more like now. Seria then remembered Turban telling her that Berg had wanted it to use his face. She wondered if she brings the last gem, will she get more answer.
    • Seria's legs started to touch his thighs. Seria was thinking this side effect is bad. Her body is not listening to her mind. She was trying to tell Lesche that but he didn't answer, but she could feel his thing under his clothes. Seria's ears turn red. Lesche told her that the doctor told him not to touch her since she might pass out again. They heard a knock from outside. Seria kissed him and laughed. Lesche then kissed her back deeply and pushed her down. Seria realized that she was falling asleep and realized listening to the doctor is better.
    • After 2 days of the side effects, she was only finally able to walk properly a few more days after that. She ignored her back pain as she decided to deal with Lina's problem now. High priest Joel came to pay a visit and told her that high priest Juvelude had been was seriously injured. He had gotten injured while he was looking for Lina. When they found Lina, she had gone crazy and wasn't trying to avoid the beasts so Juvelude used his own body to protect her. The temple is still trying to find out how the demonic beasts were there.
    • The priests were trying to make Lina feel better. One of them tried to appease her with Coral Island Ink, ink that sparkles. Lina wasn't having it and told them to take it away. Lina was reminded of the time when she thought of them as characters in a book and that if she stabbed them they would bleed ink. She wished she was in a book, but now she knows it was a world where Seria had turned back time. As she looked at the other gifts, she saw some jewelry with sapphire of crescent moons and was then thinking of the moon. Wearing it reminded her that she was a fake, a replacement for the real moon. Now she understood why she hated feeling like a replacement to Seria. Even her name wasn't real. The real moon's name was Luna.
    • She might not even have really been from another world since Liegel had staged that to imitate Seria who had gone to another world. When thinking of the other Luna replacements, Lina doesn't want to end up like them and disappear. Lina hated her name and doesn't want to be Luna or Lina. She decided she needs to send Seria to Liegel since Seria had kept trying to run from Liegel and turning back time.
    • Lina tried to go see Juvelude but he is busy recuperating so she decided to see other high priests. She confessed to high priest Joel and Henock that her body was possessed by magi when she was at Tshugan Plain (this was where Amos died). The priests were surprised. Lina said Seria could testified to that. They will try to hide the secret since the temple reputation could fall.
    • Abigail secretly visited the priests with a letter from Seria later on. Seria had told them that she will purify Lina but not to tell her or she might get suspicious. They then recalled the ritual she had done with the nobles before and several nobles had vomited and collapse. Joel trembled as he realize the situation. The letter was burned.

9. retardedapplejuice

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, what a week of chapters! Thank you so much!

So Lina's finally becoming full-on villain. I'm curious still how the prince fits into this, and also how Callis will react. If it all comes down to a showdown, will he stand with Seria or will he fight for Lina? Since he's supposedly still coughing up blood, I guess that all depends if his purification finishes by then or if he gets corrupted again.

10. pedanggoloknaga

pedanggoloknaga Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhh thank you so much!! deffo made the highlight of my weekend!

Eminakahs and NohrNeir like this.
  11. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 169-173

Not sure if it's ending soon. Liegel still poses as a problem and Cassius is now becoming a bigger problem.

• Eorji is tending to the garden at Haneton. She had been waiting for Lina. Due to her Lumen background, she respects Lina a lot but wants to help Lina also because she seem unstable. Haneton's butler had told Eorji that Lina isn't feeling well and won't be able to come for a while. Lina had personally sent a letter to Eorji to tell her that she will tell her a secret when they meet in person.
    • High priest Hennock came to visit Eorji since he knew she was taking care of Lina before. He asked her if she noticed any dark aura around Lina. Thinking back Eorji did noticed it when she was pricked by the silver tree branch. The high priest lifted his head at the answer.
    • When Seria asked Abigail if she delivered the letter, Abigail nodded her head. Seria went to the alter to check on Turban's msg. The 3rd gem wasn't a refined gem like the other two but a raw gem. Seria had thought Turban would ask for the circlet but seems like it didn't. Apparently Turban had told Seria that Lina is made of the dark magic so if she threw a divine explosive power at her, she would die, but she's not sure if her shell is a real human. Seria knows it won't be easy purifying Lina and she's worried the explosive power might cause others around her to get injured.
    • Seria asked Turban if he would take care of Liegel when the seal is removed. She may be able to purify Lina, but Liegel would still be a problem when the seal gets removed. She was also a bit upset at having to spend so much on the gems for Turban but then she was able to make a lot of money from the mines. The unnamed gem seem very expensive though.
    • Just then the door opened and Lesche came in. He tilted his head and then turned around to walk out. Seria asked why he's leaving. Lesche told her he's going to call a painter. He came in and thought he should get a painting of her because she was so pretty. Seria wondered if it's okay to draw in the prayer room, but then it might be a good idea since it's a private room and the painting can let others see it. Seria asked if she can hang it at the Laurel manor when the painting is complete. Lesche frowned and told her that he's going to hang it at his office. She asked why he needs a painting when he sees her every day. He told her that he sees her every day but not all day. She asked what his vassals and the nobles would think of him, and he said they could think of him as a devout believer. She called him shameless and Lesche said he hears it often that he doesn't think anything of it anymore.
    • Lesche had actually came to deliver a letter to Seria from the emperor.
    • Maids were prepping Seria up, putting her into luxurious dress and jewelries. When Seria came downstairs she was surprised to see Lesche in a hunting suit. It looked different from what she expected. It was tight on his body so naughty thoughts came to her mind. The emperor is hosting a hunting banquet in the summer because he is in a rush.
    • Seria spotted Lina also going to the hunt. Seria wondered why she was there when she doesn't even know how to hunt. Also high ranking priests were there. It was odd to see them at a hunting banquet. A priest told Seria that it was unavoidable since the emperor sent an invitation to Lina and some priest that served Lina secretly accepted the invitation even thought they had refused. So they're now trying to take her back after the banquet is over. He also told her a letter from high priest Joel was prepared.
    • The emperor is also attending the hunt with his golden hunting suit, along with many knights of Berg. Abigail came down from her horse to rush to Seria to tell her she spotted Callis. Seria shifted her gaze to see he was there. He seemed to have lost a lot of weight. From the secret information it seems he must've been purified a lot.
    • Abigail asked Seria if she hates corpses and Seria told her no. Abigail said she will catch her a beast. The whistle blew and many went. Seria went to see Lina. Seria had offered to purify her but Lina rejected her since she doesn't want to lose her saint or stern position. If she is purified she won't have the power anymore since they were fake to begin with.
    • She came to the hunt wearing clothes that Seria had worn before because she wanted to try them. In a past life she herself had even worn them because she was the protagonist. Lina thinks that she made herself the protagonist before but that she lost everything because Seria rejected Liegel. Liegel only wanted Seria and because Seria rejected him, time was turn back so Lina thinks that she was just someone who got unfortunate from someone else's choice. When Seria offered her help, she doesn't trust Seria. She doesn't want time t turn back anymore.
    • While Seria was confused why Lina rejected her proposal, the hunt had came to an end and Elliot came to offer the grand duchess his loot. He was ashamed of the 3 wolves he presented her because he had tried to get her a bear but lost it. Seria asked if he lost it to Lesche and Elliot said he lost it to Abigail. Apparently Abigail had gone after almost a bunch of other beasts that others were also aiming for. Abigail came back with a mountain of loot on a huge cart. She knelt on one knee to offer her spoils for the hunt to Seria. Behind Abigail there were 4 carts of loots from Abgail. Abigail was gaining lots of fame at the hunt. Also nobles knew Howard was vying for her as well. Seria handed her a handkerchief. Abgail asked shouldn't it be for her husband and Seria told her she brought 2 so Abigail took it with a smile.
    • Seria wondered where's Lesche. Callis also hasn't come back yet. The emperor came and asked if he can sit next to her. She allowed him. Seria thanked him for hosting the hunt and inviting her. Whistle blew again and Seria thought Lesche is back but it was Cassius and Nisos. Seria noticed his hands have something dark. Others also started to noticed and exclaimed he's tainted with magi. The emperor asked if he's tainted. Behind Nisos and the Marquis look stressed and skinnier.
    • A high ranking priest came to inform the emperor there's a crack at the boundaries. demonic beasts might've broken it. Seria wondered why there's a crack now. It's the imperial hunting ground and there should be patrols everywhere. Bunches of nobles who came after Cassius were also tainted. They started to call for silver branches and tell stern to prepare to purify. A paladin and priest had also died.
    • Seria tried to purify Cassius but couldn't. Even when she used the explosive divine power on him, he didn't faint or vomit. He was also still tainted. Lina was nearby also purifying others. Seria noticed she was also fine, so she decided to use a bigger explosion, and while others were blown from the divine power, Lina and Cassius were still fine. Marquis Kellydon thanked Seria. Cassius on the other hand didn't and even asked if that's even her power. The Marquis told him to watch his mouth.
    • Cassius said he thinks the power is from what's around her neck and pulled her circlet out. Elliot grabbed his hand as asked if he's trying to declare war on Berg. Marquis yelled at Cassius. Cassius said the necklace might be some demonic relic when Seria said she got it as a wedding gift from Berg. Cassius said Seria is trying to take Lina's spot as a saint and used the circlet to gain power. Seria told him she will purify his body without needing anything. She then also warned him that his claims would jeopardize his position to become heir. Marquis didn't defend Cassius.
    • It was just then Lesche had returned bloodied from the hunt. He was in a really bad mood over Cassius. When Lesche asked who dare to insult the stern of berg, he asked the marquis to decide. The marquis let him do whatever. Cassius was then struck by the marquis but then Lina's voice exclaimed for Callis. More nobles had also came back really hurt. It was then Seria noticed that even Lesche was tainted. She purified him and asked why he didn't come closer. He told her there's a lot of blood.
    • Lesche took the circlet from Seria and Seria was still able to purify. The nobles glanced at the circlet in Lesche's hand and Seria. Seria went to purify Callis but he fainted afterwards. Lesche congratulated him for being a commoner now. The Marquise fainted. Seria asked Cassius how he even knew of the circlet since no outsider knew about the gift. She asked if Lina told him. Seria is still not sure what Lina is trying to do. She don't know why Lina wants the circlet. The circlet doesn't even give power but helps control the power that's already innate in the body.
    • Just then emergency report came the beasts had entered on the side and one of the palaces had collapsed.
    • Nisos punched Cassius in the mouth and asked why he did something so stupid. No he's a commoner. If it weren't for the emergency Cassius might've even died by Lesche's hands.
    • Seria was being treated for her bruises. Lesche had to go out. Lina and Miyut were dispatched. They're still dealing with the beasts since the border had broken. Linon had sent a letter to Seria.
    • A 3rd paladin had died. The high priest had to inform Lesche about the situation. Elliot came to inform Lesche Miyut had completed a round of inspection. Miyut had been called more often than Lina since she has more experiences in subjugations. After the priest left, Lesche told Elliot sarcastically that the person who gets the most out of the beasts are the Sterns. He told Elliot to have all the paladins sent to the east since only the Berg knights will be in the south (note: Miyut is taking care of the west and Lina is taking care of the east). He also ordered Elliot to tell Linon not to bother Seria.
    • In Linon's letter he had found some strange things about Lina.
    • Cassius hated Seria because in his views the illegitimate child was an eyesore to his once perfect family. Marquis Kellydon was perfect before and they were two sons born to a high noble father and mother. Recalling the words that he had became a commoner made him angry. The emperor followed along with what Lesche said. Kellydon won't be doing well under him because he had already made enemies with Seria and Miyut who respects stern wouldn't care about him. Even right now Miyut who is inspecting the west, where kellydon is, does her job but isn't putting all her effort to help them. The only one Cassius think can help her is Lina. Unlike the other sterns who were cold, Lina's tears warmed his heart. He thinks she's a noble character from another world. Someone who was able to lead a perfect and noble life even after being tormented by Seria.
    • Cassius decided he will help her become Kellydon's stern.

12. retardedapplejuice

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much!

It does seem like the big battle with the Final Boss is coming. It also seems like Cassius is a hopeless case. I guess it's because he's completely accepted/joined Lina's side that he can't be purified anymore? Poor man could be the new 2nd male who kills himself for not being chosen by Lina. I wonder if Callis is still being purified.

13. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Callis is purified for the most part but not sure if he is entirely purified. Cassius does seem like a hopeless case. Still wondering how he can even make Lina Kellydon's stern when he lost his Kellydon name and became a commoner. Also Lina might even toss him aside now that he's a commoner because she wanted a guy who can give her the luxury and title she wants. Even during the hunt, Lina screamed out Callis's name and didn't even care that Cassius was dealing with Lesche at that time. It's ironic because Cassius was thinking Seria is the vicious materialistic person but in reality Lina is.

14. Flowing_Time

Flowing_Time Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️

NohrNeir likes this.
  15. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Boy, would he be shitting rocks when he finds out that Lina is a fake made from black magi. Nissos should inherit Kellydon now.

16. retardedapplejuice

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, the old Seria was vicious and materialistic. Problem is he doesnt and will never see the change in her. He doesn't even wonder how all of Berg is supportive of her even when she has yet to be officially declared as their Grand Duchess. He hates her just because of her birth circumstance. He's the typical noble who blames the consequences of their mistake, not the perpetrator themself. (If Cassius pulled the same shit their dad did and had an illegitimate child, he would surely blame the woman and the child for it even if it was his l*mp d*ck that decided to go on a different adventure).

Honestly, I doubt Cassius would/could care. With how much he's tainted and brainwashed by Lina, plus his irrational loathing of Seria, I could see him still going with Lina just so he could take Seria down. Wouldnt surprise me if he ends up killing his father and brother for some stupid reason all just to ultimately get rid of his half-sister. (I know it sounds far-fetched and ridiculous but the villainy of side characters is usually like that.)

cjburaira, TrinaAngel, clraei and 9 others like this.
  17. alliebee

alliebee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for sharing with everyone! If it's not too much trouble, I have a few questions. If you're too busy to answer or can't remember though, no sweat :) I was reading this on another site and it paused around chapter 42 or 43, right when the ML and FL were exploring the ossuary beneath the cursed building... How does the curse end up breaking? I'm assuming it's the FL somehow, and what about the servant who was stuck in the castle bc of the curse? what's the reaction of the ML and the employees to the curse being lifted?

Blue_C06 likes this.
  18. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    The basement is where she found the circlet. She was hearing noises calling to her and went with Lesche. Seria went on her own after some part and had him stay outside. After getting the circlet she was able to use it and the circlet was able to let her purify the manor. Seria at some point wonder if Lina was only able to purify the manor because of the circlet. The servant who was cursed is no longer cursed but she's used to staying in the manor. It was only much later on that she goes to other Berg manors. Not sure about reactions from them but I'm sure they were pleased. They said she's a blessing to them and it was a good thing she came to Berg. The Berg people all loved and valued Seria. Much later on you'll see even the aide Linon will say Lina won't ever be the grand duchess cause he only views Seria as the grand duchess and it's the same for most people who work for Berg. Elliot respects Seria. Ben and Susan (butler and housekeeper) love Seria. We also have some other servant who Seria is helping to become a mage.

djan29, cjburaira, DOHere and 17 others like this.
  19. alliebee

alliebee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ugh you are truly the MVP of this thread tysm ❤️

NohrNeir likes this.
  20. Zayleigh

Zayleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Every update makes me dislike Lina more and more. But Cassius, what an unnecessary extra character. He should just stay as a good side character and keep quiet. And what can a commoner do now:blobowoevil::blobowoevil: