Spoiler My Body Has Been Possessed By Someone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Aug 2, 2020.

1. MillerHye

MillerHye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, it's my first time writing in the forum, I don't know if I'm doing it right, first thanks Migrad for the chapters, you're great, second, the new cover of the side stories, it's Canna obviously, the one with silver hair is Sylvien and The one with black hair is Raphael, why ?:
    Because I read 14 chapters of the 16 published so far:
    From chapter 1 to 6 (the extra is called "spring, winter, and ...), it is an extra that is about Alexandro, how he was when he was young, how he fell in love with Canna, the deal he made with Seon-Hee, because Seon-Hee killed his brother Largos (I don't know if this is written correctly, because I used google translator to translate them, I hope that later someone publishes them with good writing, sorry), how Alexandro's health deteriorated, his thoughts and the evolution of feelings towards Canna.
    From chapter 7 to 11 (the extra is called "true or false") is about how Sylvien met Raphael, hahaha I loved this chapter they describe Raphael as a beast, there is a lot of bromance between the two of them, even Sylvien gets drunk and thinks that He slept with Raphael, they fights between them to see how strong they were, here they tell you that Raphael is the man closest to God, Raphael has purple eyes that hypnotize you and a strong sexual attraction, he is even capable of seeing dreams, once he sees a dream of Sylvien (rather it is a memory) where Sylvien's mother tried to drown him, there is a part of when Sylvien returned to Canna to the Edis duchy, and it ends in when Sylvien separates from Raphael (since he civilized him a little, he didn't even know how to write and read anymore), Sylvien thinks that Raphael is not his friend, but just a person he can use, but when he sees him leave, he asks God to please return him safely, he does not ask because be friends, but for something else.
    Extra number 3 is from chapter 12 to 14 (it's called "what didn't happen ...") this is how an Au starts by telling you that Sylvien and Canna are brothers and both friends of Raphael, Canna feels a lot of affection for Raphael, the three is drinking tea (by the way the Canna here is very silly, capricious) and it begins with Canna telling Sylvien that she likes Raphael to eat everything even paper (jokes that Canna liked to make, give weird things to eat to Raphael) and Canna tells Raphael that if he would eat her the same and he answers yes since she looks very appetizing, then he tells her that he would eat Sylvien anyway, since the three of them are together Sylvien knows that this is both in one Sexual and literal sense, when Canna leaves, Sylvien tells Raphael to never touch his sister, Raphael tells him that he's fine, but 3 years later he finds them lying in a garden, Sylvien beats Raphael unconscious and locks him up In the dungeon, Canna cries and asks her "brother" to release him, but S ylvien does not want to, a month and a half passes, and Canna goes to where Sylvien is, climbs on his thighs and kisses him, this surprises Sylvien but corresponds to the passionate kiss, in the end they both say they love each other, but then later Canna He asks Sylvien again to free Raphael and he accepts minutes later. They go to a scene where Sylvien is sharing bed with Canna, while she sleeps Sylvien is looking at her thinking that she will take care of Raphael by sending him to the Edis, she talks to Largos (that's how I mean Alexandro's older brother, here he is alive and is Duke Edis), lrgos agrees to take Raphael, when Sylvien returns he finds all of the Valentino house dead along with Canna and Raphael, Sylvien thinks it is a nightmare, but Seon-Hee appears and says that the experiment failed , that it is necessary for an Edis to be the one to save Canna otherwise the plan will fail again, Sylvien is puzzled by the sudden appearance but if he recognizes that she is Canna's mother, he asks her how does she plan to save Canna? And she answers that by going back in time, but then Sylvien wakes up and thinks that everything that happened is a dream product of getting drunk after the news that his ex-wife, whom Canna Edis divorced, had committed suicide after having divorced him, hence they tell you that Sylvien misses her and that sometimes she talks to Canna because he has in his possession a fragment of Canna's soul and the end.
    The first two extras are related to the main plot and this last extra is something alternative I suppose, obviously the first extras are longer, but explain in more detail the third because it was the rarest (?), I am missing chaps 15 and 16, maybe read them today.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
  2. MillerHye

MillerHye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I come to give the second part of the spoilers, the fourth extra is called "Break point", this extra is from chapters 15 to 16, this extra talks about Orsini from his inner thoughts, how Orsini liked him Kanna depended on him, one occasion he wanted to see how Kanna begged him to let her play with a ball, of course Canna did not, then he seeks to attract her but she just ignores him, days go by and by accident Canna falls into a well Orsini goes by and tells him to ask him and begs to save her Canna tells him that he will not do it and that he better get out, Orsini begins to throw stones at Canna while she is still trapped in the well, Canna is not saved until Alexandro arrives and rescues her, from there they go on to how Orsini got jealous when he heard children talking about how cute Canna was, and it ends with the day that Canna leaves the Duchy of Addis to marry Sylvien, something that affects Orsini a lot until l about to get sick and feel your heart.
    The fifth extra that ended today, is from chapter 17 to 22, this extra is called "His envy" this extra personally left a bad taste in my mouth, I know that many hate Alex but the truth is that I do not , is a pj that I like and I sincerely hope he has a happy ending, this is just my opinion, I respect the other opinions. To explain this spoiler I would have to say where the novel or main plot ends, which would be in chapter 269, but I will not give many details, I will only say that this extra is about how Orsini and Canna maintain a fairly intimate relationship, despite that Canna writes letters to Alexandro, Alexandro moved to a coastal town with Claude, because he only wants to live in peace (which if he needs to, poor man), Orsini is already the current Duke Addis and ends up in that same town in The one who is Alexandro by order of Sylvien, in this trip Orsini wants to kill Alexandro since he hates that Canna thinks a lot about Alexandro, he finds him and Alex invites him to eat, Osini realizes that his father no longer wants to know anything about problems but even so he can't help but hate him, this chapter ends with Canna and Orsini kissing in the house where Alex and Claude live (hahaha here is not BL, it happens that Claude was the son of Alex's best friend, Theodore and Claude wanted to accompany Alex on his journey to live peacefully), and Claude fishing with Alex telling him that if he did not give himself a chance with love, Alex replies that he does not know, Claude asks Alex another question that because he left Orsini at home, and Alex is left thinking that and He answers that it is because Orsini reminds him when he was young, when he felt that he had the world in his hands, that he wishes his son to enjoy that youth for a long time, those tastes, since he (refers to himself) could not do it, that sometimes he even feels a little envious of Orsini (here he means that Orsini will not have to go through hell that he did)

3. sUezyQ

sUezyQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this means that Canna ends up with Orsini then?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
    crystalleciel, DOHere and MillerHye like this.
  4. MillerHye

MillerHye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not know, Canna in the main plot stays with another person, but in extra 5 they tell you that minutes after that scene where they stay together saying "I love you" and that "we will finally be happy", they end their relationship, because the ML needs time, and apart from you Orsini mentions that Canna has many men who want to be with her, among them Cullen, Raphael, Sylvyen, and Alex even though he loves her but does nothing to be with her , because like I said he wants peace.

5. jalila

jalila Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please can someone translate chapter 128

6. jalila

jalila Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

No problem :love: and I'm sorry if there are mistakes in the translation because English is not my main language, I only translate it because I can't bear to stop reading my best novel, and I know that there are many like me who yearn for the novel, so I translate it for myself and share it with you, so I'm sorry if there are mistakes in the translation

7. Mkp

Mkp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you are an angel ❤️

MillerHye and jalila like this.
  8. sUezyQ

sUezyQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the updates Cherrywine!! The plot thickens and I am very curious of Canna’s background & how this will unfold next… :eek:

jalila likes this.
  9. jalila

jalila Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yess It looks like the next chapters will be exciting!!:sushi_cool:

MillerHye likes this.
  10. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much @jalila for posting new chapter :blobnosebleed:
    im so sorry that i cant posting new chapter yet :sweating_profusely:

the story just become very intense right now, also the side story are kinda weird... so there is multiple timeline where seon hee (canna mom) failed to kept canna alive since she kept dying over and over? what is this, final fantasy type-0?

11. Yanderelover

Yanderelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers☺️

12. sUezyQ

sUezyQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Start a new life somewhere else and be happy Canna! You deserve it!

DOHere, anonymoes and luvablevii like this.
  13. SaryGM

SaryGM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much @luvablevii :aww::aww::aww::aww::blob_pompom:

I can only say with these chapters "aaah OMG!:blobscream:" each chapter is increasing the drama:blobpopcorn_cool: is so good:blob_blush::blobnosebleed:.

Thank you very much everyone for the spoilers and chapters.::blobcatsmile:::blobmelt::cookie:

luvablevii likes this.
  14. Mkp

Mkp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    luvablevii likes this.
  15. sUezyQ

sUezyQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! Chloe just got herself caught in a tight bind! Well-played Canna ;)!

luvablevii likes this.
  16. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And here i thought this novel was a fluffy one. U know those usual tropes that ML falls in love with MC and MC falls in love with ML? I thought it was like that. But that was no the case, seeing her so determined to divorce Sylvian I changed my mine. AND i came to the conclusion that i want MC to become a strong, independent woman with no romace or whatever. The first part and the plot is really nice and the way things develop are nice but i just read the spoiler that i dont know what kind of ending that was. I really regret reading this novel. My heartu isn't ready for this. If she's going to marry her og father then it was better to stay married to Sylvian.
    P.S: Many thanks to all the members who gave spoilers.
    Now i'm going to officially drop this novel and read some fluffy novel to calm my heart.
    Goodbye!:blob_teary:

17. anna.an

anna.an Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hasten to upset you,you were lied to. These spoilers are not correct.In the end, Kanna will remain ONE, the author himself said that he wanted to create HAREM, but everyone thought that she would be with her father only Because the last scene in the novel was with him, but this is a delusion. I wonder how many people abandoned this novel because of this misunderstanding ..?

18. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, i see. But its still bad for my heart tho. I'll just wait for the ending chaps.

19. sUezyQ

sUezyQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your efforts Luvablevii! :love:
    I can’t wait to see what happens next…

luvablevii likes this.