Spoiler The Forsaken Saintess and her Foodie Roadtrip in Another World

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RaiLi, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Lady Mew

Lady Mew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You have to go to your own profile and chose add release.

Luukia and dmiss1694 like this.
  2. ScriptWangfei

ScriptWangfei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Already read it! So goood! Hoping you continue to release chapters. Thank you. :bloblove:

Is the novel already finished or is it still ongoing? The completion on novelupdates is unavailable. :notlikeblob::blob_pout:

3. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is aa link to the raws in this thread you could trivially use to answer that question.

4. Melinoe

Melinoe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about that other girl that was summoned? Thanks.​

lazynoodles and Boopbup like this.
  5. Jyzciel

Jyzciel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did some mtl for the time being.... it's in wattpad.

6. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the chapter released in manga and so far are good.
    Tho her ability is pretty much OP.
    Nothing abt her in manga yet.

7. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing in the web novel so far either. The WN is suffering from the common is it paused or abandoned syndrome of getting an actual publication. Since it takes so much time and work to rewrite, edit, and oversee the published LN and manga it got, the updates get long spots of hiatus before any updates. It's sad but understandable, the paying job gets priority after all.

8. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • A no tachiichi
    • The Vengeful White Cat Lounging on the Dragon King's Lap The Vengeful White Cat Lounging on the Dragon King's Lap
    • Seijo no Hazu ga, Douyara Nottoraremashita
    • The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent
    • Isekai Omotenashi Gohan
    • This “Summon Kitchen” Skill is Amazing! ~Amassing Points by Cooking in Another World
    • The Affairs of the Other World Depend on the Corporate Slave (BL)
    These titles share with The Forsaken Saintess with her Foodie Truck the Trope:
    The MC gets accidently summoned with another girl (either she is really nice or a delusional white lotus bitch parasite) by selfish royal assholes and their court wizards.
    In most cases she/MC turns out to be the true saint/savior.

In the BL Isekai Story Coporate Slave the male MC is just an ordinary good accountant with no special magical abilities who can help stabilizing the economy of the fantasy country and getting funds for innovative magic technologies, thus causing less dependency on summoning/kidnapping young purifying saints from earth.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2022
  9. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your point being???

No one is assuming that the story is completely original, or that multiple summons are not a ting in Japanese literature. There is no reason to bring up the other stories if no one is asking about them, unless you are talking about significant similarities and differences between the stories, which sharing a single trope is not.

Is there a point you are trying to make, or do you just enjoy spamming garbage into various threads?

That said, I am only aware of the plots of 3 of those stories of the top of my head "White Cat" where they did not care but were just trying to gain the appearance of a prophecy, neither girl was really the saint the prophecy was fake anyway. The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent" which the summoning was a legitimate last ditch effort for the survival of their kingdom, not a selfish action, and the royals (other then the idiot crown prince) did everything they could to make the girls lives easier. The last is “Summon Kitchen” where MC weas not the saint, but included as the saint's moral/emotional support, and IIRC this is also another one where the royals were not being selfish, but needed the summoning.

Melita_H, Elisee, Aldis and 4 others like this.
  10. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what's your real problem is but I can only assume that you might take specific comments way too seriously here.
    I guess you didn't consider the fact that I just wanted to point out things as a fun fact and showing other examples to readers who might be interested in other stories with a similar concept/trope.

Would you have left me alone, if I have added the sentence like: "If you like this story about MC being an underrestimated extra summoned, there are other titles that might interest you."?
    Or did you just already branded me as someone whom you can easily talk down to/patronize even though you don't know nothing about me and because you are longer here + have many likes & trophy points?
    And according to your profile you also expressed freely your opinions in many threads.

So How do I and other users know that you not 'spamming garbage' into various threads, too?
    Why do you think you can easily judge my comments as absolutely wrong and annoying?
    Or the better question is: Why does my comment make you so angry?

You could have just asked me politely why I am writing + like sharing this comment and then telling me friendly why You find it problematic....

Am I not worthy of your civilized approach?
    If you just want to 'win' against me, please use some respectful manner!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
    evanesco99211 likes this.
  11. Nazo400

Nazo400 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just confused why other titles were brought up cold turkey. Very jarring

Melita_H, Elisee, Boopbup and 2 others like this.
  12. shironashuu

shironashuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for sharing the spoilers! ^^

13. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love the corporate slave (it's bl!) and saint omnipotent.
    Others are not so much.
    For me the authors for those two are not making the main characters be too naive-ing (stupidly innocent) or someone who just not yet step the society. Maybe the reason their stories are much nicer and a lot engagement to read.

14. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    FUN FACT:
    They are both called SEI in Corporate Slave & Saint Ominpotent ^^ ^^ ^^
    I think I like these specific two Stories because these mature level headed Isekai MCs don't get intimidated, subservient and that impressed by any high ranking aristocratic and royalty character at all!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
    Malacat and Kaylee like this.
  15. ecaayu

ecaayu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you your recommendation!
    But I think you better put some words like recommend or 'for some who want's similar trope'. Rather than listing other series out of the blue like that, i think adding some 'head' will be better, right?.
    I hope some of these titles can get animated like omnipotent saint, bcs well the anime sometimes goes ahead than the manga lol

Melita_H, Elisee, Opelia and 3 others like this.
  16. Opelia

Opelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but can i ask for more spoiler for the "Forsaken Saintess and her Foodie Roadtrip" please? Is the other girl that got summoned a really a white lotus? What is the country that suddenly summoning a saint even tho they are in peace trying to do? Do they want to create a war against people that are not human? Does this stories already had the ending on LN? Spoil me with the spoiler please :blobowo: thank you

17. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I can't add anything story wise. The LN is ongoing and on vol.3 while the WN is on sadly understandable permanent hiatus since the paying job has priority.

18. Opelia

Opelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof thats too bad for the WN, thanks for the info :aww:

19. kaedeyuuki

kaedeyuuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm hoping LN (as well as the manga) gets localized, I'm willing to wait months just to be able to read it pain-free (MTLs gives me headaches lol).

Malacat and Opelia like this.
  20. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link