Spoiler The Male Lead’s Fake Sister/ 남주의 가짜 누님

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly, i think it's more HE'S THE MC'S ENEMY, here to take everything she has and wants away from her, and yet mc falls for him and practically sells herself to him (via authorial mandate) in order to be able to keep her position and family. we haven't seen what attracts her to him, although we've seen him being physically attracted to her.

besides, with these violent/obsessive/crazy/evil mls, you kind of have to cultivate a "you can kill/torture/maim/etc. anyone you want, as long as it's no one mc cares about" attitude, or you're not gonna be able to read these novels lol. the whole POINT of a romance novel with a bad moraled love interest is that they're bad, but they won't hurt mc, but we haven't seen any evidence so far that he doesn't hurt mc. he's twisted and narcissistically thinks mc is trying to attract him, and is physically attracted, but is he going to change his ways enough to convince the reader that he and mc deserve to be together? that remains to be seen.

2. Kaos00Eilen

Kaos00Eilen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel has a lot of development in its characters which makes it a very good read and each chapter is a constant change, it is interesting and with a very interesting, different and enjoyable ending. The latter in the sense that it changes the permanent and typical ending; although it is hoped that in the extra (which I am still waiting for and reviewing daily) the cycle is closed. Still, the novel has a good ending.

3. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the spoilers we've read:

This has nothing to do with values. And everything to do with what is most likely to help her succeed and her and her siblings to survive. The OG Ruvia was the one who prostituted herself. That didn't make much difference in the long run though either. So there's that, too;

I mean she tried cutting all ties off too but that didn't work either. So the fact is she's forced into 'playing friends' with him and that is therefore also the exact opposite of 'prostituting oneself' as Wr3n noted:

I feel I should also point out however that it's probably counterintuitive to keep wondering why we get stories like this, when complaining about someone who is not doing something criminal while not complaining about the person who is doing something criminal, is exactly what gets us these kinds of stories.

The above paragraph oddly seems to go hand in hand, though, with the belief that these MLs are not common. When it actually proves the opposite.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  4. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so instead of giving us vague, unhelpful praise about how the novel goes, can you give us actual, concrete spoilers about how ravia falls for this asshole and how he redeems himself??

5. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read something on a naver blog that I think was written by the author, she wanted to do a romance where the ML was actually a villain, not misunderstood or brainwashed but like an actual villain.

that is just what the review said I thought I would share.

6. Jian Yue

Jian Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Patienty waiting for more spoilers

7. LazuliBean

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers???

8. anvollo

anvollo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!! :blob_teary:

9. Bubblesyou

Bubblesyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Despite Tidwell pretended to be Herod, one-day Ravia successfully snuck out and went to the theatre. She was just there to prepare for her real meeting with 'Tidwell's Herod'...but the real Herod showed up and went to her theatre box. Herod went there with the thought of killing Ravia, but he got somewhat 'captivated' after exchanging a few words. So things getting more complicated bcs Herod become an unexpected variable for Tidwell.

10. Jian Yue

Jian Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please. It would also be great if there were summaries of chapters not yet translated:blobwoah:

Gemie and Tina Wei like this.
  11. LazuliBean

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on if she actually ends up leaving successful? At least for a time?

Tina Wei likes this.
  12. Tina Wei

Tina Wei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    To think I'd be reminded of this series again, I haven't read this post earliest chapters (basically my last comment in the thread) so I'm just as curious, was MC successful in leaving even temporary?

Arryetty likes this.
  14. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe because female leads are always blamed no matter what they do so all the responsibility is taken away from the male leads leaving certain others to believe that male leads who oppress women are well liked?

Or maybe because it never occurs to people that if you can control who you love then you should also be able to control who you hate. But the people who hate someone never expect themselves to control it. Yet those same 'certain others' I mentioned previously still keep trying to beat (not literally) it into our heads that you can't do that.

I don't really know though so all this is just a thought.....

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  15. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this novel till date. MC knows it's actually a 'novel' and that too, a novel with anti-hero/ villain hero. Imo, we have been inundated with sooo many 'villain' hero who actually turn out to be 'misunderstood' and are actually 'good' novels that we have forgotten the true meaning of villain.
    Villain aka bad aka evil aka bastard aka immoral aka unethical aka sinful
    This book is true to the real nature of villains.
    How does the romance proceed? MC is wholly planning to get married and get out. So how does she fall for ML?
    2nd q - As per the TLed chap, MC Dad actually loved his wife and knows for sure that she didn't cheat on him. Yet he hates MC. Like bro why? U know MC is your kid still? That's why the butler is good to MC - coz he knows she is true heir and daughter. MC Dad seems to blame her for killing her mom (I guess her mom died when she gave birth) and also coz MC not being born with silver hair signifies end of some blessing for the Duke family. He is blaming MC for loosing that blessing too.
    What happens with her and her dad?

Lucy_, yerisegg, Kyyiiq-q12 and 3 others like this.
  16. vdv027

vdv027 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Lily.lia

Lily.lia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler on how the story gonna end? :aww:& what happen to OG FL?:hmm:

Jian Yue likes this.
  18. Maz031

Maz031 Well-Known Member