Recommendations Male MC LN with high quality MC and High Quality Harem

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by khakha, Jul 26, 2021.

1. idkwhattoputxd

idkwhattoputxd Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. khakha

khakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How abaut LN story? Forced Romance? I read the review, MC Just buy slave and fu*k her.
    Whith MC did anything he like to woman, i don't see good Romance story.
    Forced Romance:
    - MC used force/abilities/money he have to make a woman marry/ fuc* him, just becouse he unbeatable or super rich or god (bastard Chinese MC is like this)
    - his harem instant fall in love to him, some even just because love the first sight or MC just save her from goblin.

3. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm, pretty sure Realist Hero has forced harem. And I am not talking about the political marriages, I am talking about the part where they dark elf leader asks the MC to marry the dark elf girl as a reward. And he goes, sure okay. That would be a HUGE red flag for anyone who understands politics.

If the wanted to do a political marriage, you would have to do that BEFORE the dark elves joined, as part of uniting the clans. But if you accept marriages as a reward, that would mean others can ask for marriages as a reward. Which you can't really decline because you would lose support and risk people betraying you.

And that is one of the big problems trying to shove harem into places, a realist turns into a naive idealist the moment harem building gets involved. He didn't even put any thought into it other than "he didn't dislike her so sure".

As for my suggestion... hmmm... maybe The Amber Sword ? There is a harem, and each member does something (even if not from the beginning, some take time). They also split up from the MC to accomplish tasks independently and not just MC dragging them around. MC is generally good, but has no problem killing when necessary. Though the relationships are a bit ambiguous because it isn't that heavy on romance to begin with. But it is ambiguous not in sense of the author trying to keep it vague, but more like the MC and the harem are actually doing things, and the harem's feelings are more to the tune of admiration and/or small crush on the MC. Not flat out dropping themselves to him at first sight/save. Cause you know, feelings take time to build.

4. khakha

khakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even king and dark elf agreed, they cant instantly marriage.
    And if he marry her before princess, kingdom Will chaos, Rebelion everywhere.
    Is the same when he and diva agreed to marriage, they must hold after her golden age Vanished, if he don't want to face angry mob fans hhaha.
    Few years after knowing their partners is acceptable for political marriage, even for normal relationship in real world, mostly in Asian country when normal marriage age is 22-30 years old.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021