Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. amylane1023

amylane1023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    to riftan, Maxi is the Girl of her dreams...In his POV, He thought that he had forgotten her...only to find out that she is deeply burried within his heart...like she was always there...Sometimes he cant believe that she is already his wife...Sometimes he asks " Are you real?"..its seems he still cant believe himself...awww the Fluff!!!

2. Alessiavie

Alessiavie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiiii Hiii.. I just started to read the Manhwa for Lucia recently, while waiting for Under the Oak Tree..
    I am contemplating to read the Novel as well (i see a lot of people recommending it), is it good? Is it already completed? Is it happy ending?
    Under the Oak Tree is my first web Novel which i am kinda obsessed with lol, but i CAN'T with the waiting game. So before i start reading Lucia, i need to know if this Novel is already completed with good ending, if i have to wait another year for this, i think i am gonna snap :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

Just want to add, the Manhwa Art for Hugo is superb *chef's kiss* :blob_grin: Our fave Duke Hugo from House of Taran:blobxd:

Riftannn, ofcourse she is real, you poor soul..:blobsob::blobsob:, hope the author giving you both a happy ending :blob_teary::blob_teary:

GED, amylane1023 and Flyinghigh79 like this.
  3. Evilbratz

Evilbratz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks , but I don’t know why , whenever I try to open Riftan’s pov link , it doesn’t work!!

4. mel_carmel

mel_carmel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This UOT is really waiting game
    I have been ready several. Novels within the same genre.
    Have you try
    Daisy : how to become Duke Fiancee
    Its quite a same plot with Lucia
    Time travel, contract marriage and possesive husband :LOL::LOL::LOL: and snusnu

the Vilainess lives twice
    No snusnu , timetravel, contract marriage and handsome kind husband
    The opposite of Hugo Taran who willing to kill anyone. This plot is the Female lead are more heartless and cold Hahaha

Both are complete story and available in manhwa. U can read it at KKP and at Ridi , but at Ridi, they only sell it per ebook n quite expensive while free translation have been finish but you can find it at LNH

LSEM123 likes this.
  5. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this happened after their two teams separated and Riftan's team failed to return on schedule. Finally, they've been found on a cave, Yuri and Sidina are severely wounded. And of course our ever bickering lovers are at the heat of argument again :ROFLMAO:
    Riftan’s face flushed red. He leaned his face against hers, with his teeth glaring.

“are you finished talking?”

Max, not even flinching

“oh, I haven’t started yet! you… you are the most stubborn person in the world!”

“ha! I’m stubborn?!”

His mouth opened, he looked at her as if he could not believe what he just heard and raised his voice.

“did you just call me stubborn? You, to me?”

“yes! Me, I called you stubborn! Is there a problem?”

Riftan’s face twisted violently at her defiant gaze. He exploded his fiery temper.

“this is really outrageous! Who the hell is stubborn like a mule! I have never succeeded in breaking your stubbornness even once!”

Max paused. When she thinks of it, she did do what she wanted, whether he opposed it or not. But of course, she will not admit that fact. She shouted without killing the momentum.

“hey, I never able to break your stubbornness either! You always… you have always refused my help. My, when I say I want to do something for you, you put on an offended look and say you don’t need it… before, I thought there was no helping it that you refuse because my abilities are so low. Afterall there were many talented people by your side. Ha! But now, I’m a full wizard! And yet you do not recognize me at all!”

“that’s not true!”

Riftan responded harshly

“If you had not been good, you wouldn’t have been here in this cursed land in the first place. Do you know how hard it is for me to watch you shiver in this cold place, stuff your stomach with stuff that’s hard to even call food, and sleep among the rocks? It felt like my stomach was turning, but I endured it! I work like a slave all day, I try my best not to interfere!”

Tendons were taut in the thick nape of his neck. Riftan said with strength, one word at a time.

“I just want my wife to suffer a little less, I just want you to leave this dangerous place as soon as possible! Is that too much to ask?”

“I, I don’t want to be without you in a safe place. I don’t want to be comfortable alone! Don’t you know that im thinking of you more than you think of me? I dont even know what happened to you… how could you ask me to leave this place without you!”

Her voice echoed through the air. Riftan’s expression changed enigmatically. He couldn’t understand the fact that someone was worried about him. Suddenly it occurred to her that that might be the underlying problem.

From a very young age, Riftan has been living on his own without any protection from anyone. No one would care nor protect him. Even when she’s ignorant of the world, she could easily guess how people would have treated orphans mixed with foreign blood.

After he’s grown up to some extent, he’ll be farther away from being placed under someone’s protection or care. For him, it may be unimaginable for someone to see him as such an object.

Riftan doesn’t understand how much she cares for him and how much she cares about his life, health, and happiness. Those thoughts took all the courage from her. Max muttered in a hoarse voice.

“because you didn’t come back… i.. do you know how worried I was?”

“I have survived a more dangerous expedition than this. Don’t you know that worrying like that is an insult to a knight?”

As he muttered with a frown on his forehead as if he couldn’t really understand, her dying temper immediately raised to her head again.

Just as she was furious and was about to pour more on him, a hoarse cough was heard from somewhere. Max immediately turned her head. Ruth was looking at them with a tired look.

“wow, this is embarrassing, so how about, postpone the second round? We can hear you all the way inside the cave”

Only then did Max realized she’s been yelling for a while that her throat hurts. Her face instantly burns furiously it looks like its been on fire, but she pretended to be okay, pushed Riftan away and picked up the pot she had dropped on the snow. She closed her eyes and quicky ran past them.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
    Ac03, MLisMyHubby, sharlnina and 25 others like this.
  6. riftanmaxicalypse

riftanmaxicalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "If you had not been good, you wouldn’t have been here in this cursed land in the first place. Do you know how hard it is for me to watch you shiver in this cold place, stuff your stomach with stuff that’s hard to even call food, and sleep among the rocks? It felt like my stomach was turning, but I endured it! I work like a slave all day, I try my best not to interfere!”

Aww Riftan ♡♡♡ (Imagine the greatest knight in the world would said that!) ♡

“Wow, this is embarrassing, so how about, postpone the second round? We can hear you all the way inside the cave”

Also Ruth is such a mood! ‍Hahaha

7. Alessiavie

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh...thanks for the spoiler @Y0jik0 :aww::aww:
    I am so proud to see these two babies quarrel with each other :blobsob::blobsob: that is such a fluffy and healthy quarrel :bloblove:

and then.....there is Ruth..."Ruth was looking at them with a tired look" :blobjoy: This is so Ruth, miss him so much LOL:blobrofl:

8. amylane1023

Reading List:
    Link

okay that's it....it's a DRAW!... go to your posts...you will be at it again later..hehehe..i think these two needed those yelling...pouring there hearts out, frustration and agony...they have their own points...but need to understand each others perspective....I.like ruth being the referee...Go ruth!!!!

9. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO: hahahahha yeah its a tie. Next duel. Btw, need to mention, theyve been kissing like there's no tomorrow before this:p
    But i lost access to the chapter because it was free when i first read it. When i have funds again ill update the post with their fluff :love::love:

10. amylane1023

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh please i want to read that too....awww...i cant get enough with these two....

bradpitt69 and Y0jik0 like this.
  11. emptycan_princess

emptycan_princess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for sharing this precious moment from both of them. its frustating, yet refreshing also. and thank god Ruth is there to end round 1 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

while you working on the fluff but lost chapter, im preparing to build a tent here. cant waiiit.... :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

12. Alessiavie

Reading List:
    Link
    “If you had not been good, you wouldn’t have been here in this cursed land in the first place. Do you know how hard it is for me to watch you shiver in this cold place, stuff your stomach with stuff that’s hard to even call food, and sleep among the rocks? It felt like my stomach was turning, but I endured it! I work like a slave all day, I try my best not to interfere!”

“I just want my wife to suffer a little less, I just want you to leave this dangerous place as soon as possible! Is that too much to ask?” - RIFTAN

I am lowkey Jealous of Maxi this time:blobxd:Praying all the single ladies in this thread could get herself a man like Riftan..:blobangel:
    (without the being super possessive and obsessive part ofcourse :blobsweat:)

13. emptycan_princess

emptycan_princess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me....
    me....
    i'm single....
    so, amen to that.

and i dont mind a possessive and obsessive Riftan in my life, since i've been living a tiring life for these few decades, wouldnt reject some pampering, and would enjoy my self as a lady in the castle :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: *kidding

14. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bwahahahahaha!!! your comments are hilarious. You guys are soooo funny. Thanks for making my day :ROFLMAO:

15. natfir

natfir Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone wanna share some of their favorite fluff moments so we can enjoy these memories while we patiently wait for the author's return?

Mine is in Chapter 135 in Book 1:

They just arrived in the monastery in Livadon and Riftan introduced Maxi to Grand Duke Aren to arrange a place for her to stay in the monastery while he goes off to war.
    Maxi is adjusting to this new situation and is understandably anxious. So under the table, Maxi finds Riftan's hand and holds it. In response, he looks at her tenderly and grips her hand tighter...

*My heart*:aww::aww::aww::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

16. Unasaki

Unasaki Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been reading the though this thread page by page. I'm on page 61 now just desperately trying to find out more! Just waiting for my age to be confirmed by Ridi books and then hopefully I can read it for myself (with the help of Google translate of course)

This moment is so gorgeous.
    YES maxi! I'm loving her new backbone as she fights with Riftan over who loves who the mostest!

17. tickytocky

tickytocky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Before they went to sleep, maxi wanted to sleep beside Sidina, right?? Then Riftan asked her to lie beside him. She obeyed but she turned her back on him hahah:blobpats:

Another fluff: when they arrived at the dark ruins, Riftan asked maxi to descend the steep hill with him on the horses but maxi refused. Then after the day end, Riftan find her and put a fur cape on her shoulder after her bath.

As if he is trying to soothe her mood :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobnosebleed:

18. Evilbratz

Evilbratz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuu for the spoiler!!!☺️☺️☺️☺️

Rixi Calypse, Y0jik0 and amylane1023 like this.
  19. Alessiavie

Reading List:
    Link

YASSS SIS, that's the spirit!! :blobrofl::blobrofl:
    I'll drop by at your castle, lets have an afternoon tea together before the Lord is home.
    Be right back, i am getting my Victorian dress up and preparing my carriage, see you soon! :blobrofl::blobrofl:

20. amylane1023

Reading List:
    Link

we dont camp here....WE LIIIIIIVE HERE!!!
    WELCOME TO OUR KINGDOM!!!!