Spoiler Crossing to the Future, it's Not Easy to Be a Man

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Galaxii, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Be autiful

Be autiful Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there is some unconfirmed news in a Weibo group.. can anyone who understands Chinese check: please?
    link: https://weibo.com/p/100808880bf06da4192c64d2b5f267499695b7/super_index

it said : 穿越未来之男人不好当超话好消息好消息,夫人开始准备复更了(此消息来源于官群里的朋友)

with google translation: The man who travels through the future is not good to be a super-talk. Good news, good news, and the wife is preparing to change (this news comes from friends in the official group).

not sure if I understand correctly though!

FicLover520 and Nelhiro like this.
  2. Nelhiro

Nelhiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Be autiful

I also use Google translator so I don't know exactly what it says either, but it probably has to do with two or three rumors out there: 1) that the physical version of the novel comes out 2) something that has to do with the manhua (I don't see it as likely) or 3) the completion of the novel. This is the most likely, throughout these years the author has had many inconveniences, from health problems of her and her family, such as problems with creative blockage. Many have complained about how abandoned the novel is and have decided to drop it, apparently the author is also tired of writing. Not that I know so much about this is true, but something is happening, what? I do not know .It is unfortunate but we can only wait to see the end (or imagine the rest of the story) (by the way if someone writes a fanfic please tag me I would love to read more of this story).

Pd: Lin Zhonqing X Li Yinjie are also my ship

Pd: I hope to see / read one day about the children of Ling Lan and Li Lanfeng ... For now I will dedicate the song of Saturn (Saturno) to them ... "The children we never had live on Saturn" "En Saturno viven los hijos que nunca tuvimos" I am more likely to have children than my ship has children As far as I know the author has published very little in the last 8 years!

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  3. Piratprinsesse

Piratprinsesse Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope it is good news and the author is going to update again regularly and not just for a short period of time like the last time. I will be happy even if she only opdate every month as long as i know which day the update is. I would really like to see everything to the end. Especially Ling Lan's friends reactions on finding out she is a girl. I imagine it being hilarious

Yuukiyuki and Scarlette.Law like this.
  4. Yuukiyuki

Yuukiyuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their is a site you can read 1501 chapter. I can't just link here. The other one you have to pay but you rest assured with the translation and the other is free but Im not sure with this one.

5. Be autiful

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you at least put the name of the site?

Yuukiyuki likes this.
  6. Yuukiyuki

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try. Webnovel and the other one is readlight novel.

In the webnovel you need to pay but you can rest assured in translation. In readlight novel im not sure.

@Be autiful Is my reply help you to search? I hope it is.

7. Piratprinsesse

Piratprinsesse Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I already read that one. The latest chapter I read was the one called "wait for me"

Yuukiyuki likes this.
  8. Yuukiyuki

Reading List:
    Link
    Still waiting for the next chapter update.

9. Be autiful

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Doesn't this book cover Look more like ling lan?

xerzero likes this.
  10. Yuukiyuki

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't see the picture. How to view them?

11. Be autiful

Reading List:
    Link
    Try open the image in a new tab

Yuukiyuki likes this.
  12. Yuukiyuki

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :aww:

Be autiful likes this.
  13. Asphyxia778

Asphyxia778 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my you're right

Be autiful likes this.
  14. killinitKim

killinitKim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow that pic Looks girly and at the same time doesn't it so neutral

Big fan of this book madam Ru plz get well soon and don't quit on the book we will always be here for you through think and thin we hope that your able to update soon and finally conclude your epic tale of ling lan crossing to the future it's not easy to be a man turally a great book by a great person :);):D:LOL::love::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y):sushi_cool::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobhighfive::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::cookie:
    But if I had a choice I would never want this book to end it's actually the first reincarnation book I read:notlikeblob::cry::cry::cry::cry:

15. FicLover520

FicLover520 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Empress' Livestream - the FL reminds me of Ling Lan, because she is a general and military leader, the ML is her strategist. A lot of conspiracy, mystery, a very unique transmigration plot. FL is super smart and great at kicking asses! Here let me give you the synopsis

'Jiang Pengji, the strongest futuristic military commander who sacrificed her life to turn the tides of an intergalactic battle, found herself waking up in the ancient era.... dressed as a man. Suddenly a system calling itself the Court Intrigue System pops up. 'I want you to accomplish a mission: Be the Glorious Empress of a Great Dynasty!' Jiang Pengji: noted.

Some years later,

System: Ai, I told you to fight with concubines' in the harem to gain the Emperors favour...why did you dethrone him?! Why are you fighting wars on horseback!

It wasn't deemed with a response as the mighty empress continued to gallantly lead the army.

Her man watches in silence

The system watches in tears

I really like this novel, this is a hidden gem and must read just like Ling Lan.

another General FL novel is:

General Above Me Below: The Grand General came back victorious from a tenacious battle...only to shock the court with the news that she isn't a man..but a woman! The Emperor decreed her marriage to be with his nephew, Xia Yujin, but to everyone's annoyance he is making several attempts to run away from marriage. The interaction of two oddballs from different wavelengths.

This one is super funny!

I'll come back with more General FL later. I have to say, these three FL are quite similar and unique. I mean they belong to the Strong Dom vibe General FL trope and ALL of their MLs belong to the Strategist minded, Sub vibe Beauty ML trope. FLs who possess both Brawns and Brains!

Be autiful likes this.
  16. xerzero

xerzero Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that definitely looks like her well i think almost 99.9% of the readers will picture her like thatt!!!

Be autiful likes this.
  17. Be autiful

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] I cannot stop myself from sharing this, I am fungirling all over the place imagining the relationship between Ling Lan and Lan Feng... While passing the time until the future updates from Madame Ru
    What do you think

Scarlette.Law and XiaoMage like this.
  18. Sleepy_silver

Sleepy_silver Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any new updates on madam Ru end? I really love this story and don't want it to end like this. Is madam Ru okay ? Is she planning to continue this series?

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
  19. Arya369

Arya369 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True . When will madam ru update. I am also a big fan of this story. She had left the story at a very wrong point . I hope she will continue.

20. Seshiru99

Seshiru99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I miss Boss Lan so much T....T
    I dunno about you but I can see Ling Lan as Queen Medea when she assumed her gender. And Lanfeng as Heli because he's a crybaby XD

FicLover520 and Be autiful like this.