Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. amylane1023

amylane1023 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have read a comment on LNH..that maxi was almost got raped by a soldier..is this the seen with lord breston? or with

2. tickytocky

tickytocky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I died hahahah.

Poor Ruth, he hates cold. Marching in the winter, in the North. With wizards of the world tower gave him a look every time he speaks. When riftan asked him to help other wizards, he always complain "why me? There are 19 high ranking wizards here!" :blob_catflip: He even get caught up between maxi and riftan.

The only one he can speak comfortably and freely without any filter is with maxi. He can talk bad about his uncle and the paladins, only with maxi hahaha :blob_grin: He seeks comfort in her. No matter how bad he get treated by others, maxi is his only friend that will never judge him :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR::blobhighfive:

But really, Ruth was right. She can do search magic, and no doubt, she is great at that. But when it comes to involving Riftan, she losses her magic sense haha

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
  3. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Helloo ive sold one of my kidneys and was able to buy ridi coins. So now i have access again to some more chapters.:ROFLMAO:
    Heres the extendedversion

Max picked up the pot then walked towards the entrance of the cave to prepare more hot water. She looked at Riftan with pitying eyes, then she closed them as if exhausted.
    Outside the cave, the paladins are building a temporary stable not far away. Max watched them for a moment, then looked around. She found an unstained new snow behind the rocks.

As she was walking with the pot to scoop it out, a figure suddenly flashed in front of her. Max opened her mouth to scream. At that moment a hot tongue rushed into her mouth. Her eyes widened as Riftan pushed her behind the rocks, then locked her up with his own body.
    Riftan wrapped his arms around her and pulled her even more closer to him. His tongue went deeper and her mind turns to a blur. She's engulfed in a dizzying pleasure as she pulled her husband more. Each time Riftan gently sucked on her tongue, her lower belly tightened and her breast tingled.
    Riftan shoved his ungloved fingers inside her cloak and caressed her breast gently. She flinched slightly. Despite the cold seeping into her clothes, her body temperature surged.

"why are you not in Ethylene?"
    Riftan let go of her lips after a while, murmured. Max looked up at him, breathing warm breath on his lips. His eyes were darkened. Max eyes narrowed, finding the faint anger in his eyes. The heat thay covered her body cooled in an instant.

" now.. Are you upset that i came to find you?"
    "you didn't have to come"

Max looled at him with disbelief, then blushed furiously and pushed him away.

"gee.. I cant believe this"

Riftan stepped back a bit but didn't let go of her completely. Max looked at him with enraged eyes then started hitting his chest with her fists.

"my, my, you know how worried i was, right? You, and those people inside.... You all, are in bad condition"
    Riftan frowned and grabbed her arms. Completely overpowered by him, she started kicking his shin. However, Riftan did not even blink an eye as expected. He shoved his thick thigh between her legs to stop her movements, and growled.

"I've been patient enough. How long do i have to endure this! Don't you know the situation we're in right now? Can't you see how dangerous this expedition is and yet you're still insisting!"

"hey, if you were not late in the first place,... I wouldn't have come looking for you"

Riftan smirked at her reasonings, the thought that she had come as a rescue seemed absurd to him. Seeing this, she completely lost her temper and started going full rage.

"what's with that face? Come on, you..... just doing all kinds of dangerous things! So this is your plan? Go inside a cave full of monsters? After doing that.... Do you think you can criticise me, me?"

"now, are you sane? Im a Knight, its my job to take risks!

"i, I'm a wizard! It is my job to help that idiot at risk!"

Riftan’s face flushed red. He leaned his face against hers, with his teeth glaring.

“are you finished talking?”

Max, not even flinching

“oh, I haven’t started yet! you… you are the most stubborn person in the world!”

“ha! I’m stubborn?!”

His mouth opened, he looked at her as if he could not believe what he just heard and raised his voice.

“did you just call me stubborn? You, to me?”

“yes! Me, I called you stubborn! Is there a problem?”

Riftan’s face twisted violently at her defiant gaze. He exploded his fiery temper.

“this is really outrageous! Who the hell is stubborn like a mule! I have never succeeded in breaking your stubbornness even once!”

Max paused. When she thinks of it, she did do what she wanted, whether he opposed it or not. But of course, she will not admit that fact. She shouted without killing the momentum.

“hey, I never able to break your stubbornness either! You always… you have always refused my help. My, when I say I want to do something for you, you put on an offended look and say you don’t need it… before, I thought there was no helping it that you refuse because my abilities are so low. Afterall there were many talented people by your side. Ha! But now, I’m a full wizard! And yet you do not recognize me at all!”

“that’s not true!”

Riftan responded harshly

“If you had not been good, you wouldn’t have been here in this cursed land in the first place. Do you know how hard it is for me to watch you shiver in this cold place, stuff your stomach with stuff that’s hard to even call food, and sleep among the rocks? It felt like my stomach was turning, but I endured it! I work like a slave all day, I try my best not to interfere!”

Tendons were taut in the thick nape of his neck. Riftan said with strength, one word at a time.

“I just want my wife to suffer a little less, I just want you to leave this dangerous place as soon as possible! Is that too much to ask?”

“I, I don’t want to be without you in a safe place. I don’t want to be comfortable alone! Don’t you know that im thinking of you more than you think of me? I dont even know what happened to you… how could you ask me to leave this place without you!”

Her voice echoed through the air. Riftan’s expression changed enigmatically. He couldn’t understand the fact that someone was worried about him. Suddenly it occurred to her that that might be the underlying problem.

From a very young age, Riftan has been living on his own without any protection from anyone. No one would care nor protect him. Even when she’s ignorant of the world, she could easily guess how people would have treated orphans mixed with foreign blood.

After he’s grown up to some extent, he’ll be farther away from being placed under someone’s protection or care. For him, it may be unimaginable for someone to see him as such an object.

Riftan doesn’t understand how much she cares for him and how much she cares about his life, health, and happiness. Those thoughts took all the courage from her. Max muttered in a hoarse voice.

“because you didn’t come back… i.. do you know how worried I was?”

“I have survived a more dangerous expedition than this. Don’t you know that worrying like that is an insult to a knight?”

As he muttered with a frown on his forehead as if he couldn’t really understand, her dying temper immediately raised to her head again.

Just as she was furious and was about to pour more on him, a hoarse cough was heard from somewhere. Max immediately turned her head. Ruth was looking at them with a tired look.

“wow, this is embarrassing, so how about, postpone the second round? We can hear you all the way inside the cave”

Only then did Max realized she’s been yelling for a while that her throat hurts. Her face instantly burns furiously it looks like its been on fire, but she pretended to be okay, pushed Riftan away and picked up the pot she had dropped on the snow. She closed her eyes and quicky ran past them.

sanrio, MagnicKris, ciyaaa and 24 others like this.
  4. Alessiavie

Alessiavie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG thanks for your sacrifice :blobsob: here is, i donate my kidney to replace yours :blobReach:

Maxi to Riftan : "I, I'm a wizard! It is my job to help that idiot at risk!"
    You know there is alot of love in that sentence :blobxd::blobxd:

5. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahahahahhaha! thats why i love sharing in this forum. everyone is very generous.
    But, no worries, I've had some regenerating abilities like ogres. not the scary ones, more friendly like Shrek :notworthy:

6. riftanmaxicalypse

riftanmaxicalypse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you @Y0jik0 :)

I really love Maxi when she speaks her mind hahaha Even though it's quite petty and funny, at least now she can express (face-to-face) how much she cares for Riftan (which he likes for sure. lol)

7. Alessiavie

Reading List:
    Link

Ahahaha, this is too funny, my precious Wizard...Ruthhhh, please hang in there, love you wholeheartedly :bloblove:

tickytocky and riftanmaxicalypse like this.
  8. riftanmaxicalypse

Reading List:
    Link
    "Sir Calypse behaves like a bear that has been stung by a bee"

(Apart from Maxi) Ruth is the only wizard who can nag or backstab Riftan without hesitation hahaha

9. Y0jik0

Y0jik0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes! is because he's been raking his brain what to do with his ever raging *ehem* member
    (among other things) :p

10. maxi_anatol

maxi_anatol Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone, has the author come back to continue writing yet?

tessssdhubervillllle likes this.
  11. LSEM123

LSEM123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently the author is expecting to release an update in December or by December?

12. reren

reren Member

Reading List:
    Link

you don't have to do that, my dear..:blobfrowning::blobfrowning:

13. emptycan_princess

emptycan_princess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: thank you....
    this maybe one of my fave bickering. Riftan, you are also a precious human being, even as a knight. especially to Maxi. :bloblove::bloblove:

14. Mxt

Mxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll answer #1, that knight is Riftan. It's in his POV, he didn't necessarily sneak out inside the castle because he is technically a guest then, while when he was a kid he oftentimes see her cuz he used to work with the blacksmith ❤

Thanks so much for these, I would've done the same (spending just to get coins). These is one of those times I truly wish I can read and u derstand Korean

Thanks so much for these, I would've done the same (spending just to get coins). These is one of those times I wish I can fully understand the Korean Language

bradpitt69 and Y0jik0 like this.
  15. Unasaki

Unasaki Member

Reading List:
    Link

I hear ya there! I'm finding myself actually obsessed. Is this how girls felt reading twilight back in the day??? Haha (this book is on its own platform of awesomeness so not a comparison to twilight here haha. I just remember how obsessed people were with it when I was in school)

I just hope there is a happy ending after such a long wait, and that the author is recovering somewhere.

16. Alessiavie

Reading List:
    Link
    The weather has warmed beyond recognition in a few weeks. Sitting by the window of the lounge, looking out at the training station, where bright sunlight poured down, Hebaron breathed a deep sigh.

The wind was still cold, but the sun's light was clearly heating up. The season of water has come. (side note: season of water is spring, season of fire is summer, season of wind is fall and season of rest is winter)

As the number of visitors began to increase, Anatol was more energetic than ever. Merchants of the Southern Continent came into the southern port with all kinds of rare goods, and merchants of the Western Continent began rushing in to buy the goods they had brought.

But the fever of prosperity, which was blazing, seemed to run past the Calypse Castle. The atmosphere in the castle has been heavily depressed over the past few weeks.

"What are you doing without preparing yet?"

Herbaron, who had been lost in thought, turned his head away. Uslin Rykaido was coming down the stairs with his arms fully armed.

Hebaron glanced down his dark blue coat, with no small speckles, with a hazy glance. As if to reveal his tantalizing temper, Rykaido's armor was always glistening flawless, and his coat was always as clean as new.

He narrowed his eyes with suspicion that the maids were being discriminating because of such a clean face. Uslin glared at him and frowned.

"Hey, can't you hear me telling you to get ready right away?"

In his nervous response, Hebaron stood up, mumbling. Just in time, Lombardo and Gabel Raxion opened the lounge door and came inside.

"Sir Nirta, Mrs. Calyps says she's ready to go."

"Already?"

He frowned out of the window and looked toward the gate. Two full carriages lined up. It made him realize that she was leaving here. He was blinking his eyes blankly, and Uslin's patience wore out.

"Are you going to keep Mrs. Calyps waiting? If you don't intend to go, stay here."

"Well, I'll just have to get ready and come down in a few minutes."

He grumbled and hurried up the stairs at a sleek pace that didn't fit his large build. Uslin's unusual attitude made him laugh inwardly. Who knew he'd change his attitude? Hebaron, who wore armor with a quick skill, smiled bitterly.

It wasn't that he didn't understand the change in Uslin. He, too, was quite fond of the little lady. What's more, Uslin chased her to Croix Castle and saw her sufferings in person. It makes more sense.

Not only that, but Elliott was also quite shocked, and at the time of the declaration of war against Duke of Croix, he was more fiercely in favor of the war than anyone else. I haven't heard a detailed explanation of what happened, but seeing their reactions it must have been quite harsh.

Suddenly, he couldn't stand the anger and threw the cape he was holding on the floor.

Croix, when I think about how the dog got us into this mess, I get a thousand ill feelings from inside. He nervously swept up his short bangs. My heart was stuffy when I remembered the leader's expressionless face.

He flopped down on the chair and breathed a long sigh. When he heard that Mrs. Calypse had decided to leave for the World Tower, he thought the leader would never allow it.

But contrary to everyone's expectations, the leader allowed her to leave. Not only that, he began to faithfully perform the duties of the knight commander and his duties as a lord, which he had neglected for a while. At first glance, everything seemed to have found its place.

But Hebaron could not shake off his uneasiness at the unnatural calm of Riftan. The general manager was always unpredictable about Maximilian Calypse.

'It's no use worrying about it now, but....'

He clicked his tongue nervously and wore a blue coat with a white dragon on top of his armor. After finishing up his armament, as he went outside, Uslin glared disapprovingly at him.

"What are you so procrastinating! Are you about to leave after dawn?"

"Please don't rip me off. Are you my wife?"

Uslin frowned as if he was going to be nagging, but soon turned away as if he was too lazy to deal with it. Hebaron asked abruptly, chasing after him.

"Have you... formally apologized to milady?"

Uslin hesitated and replied bluntly.

"...was missing the timing."

He replied bluntly and strode again. Hebaron spoke sarcastically, with his arms folded behind his head.

"That's all an excuse.You're such a timid fellow."

Uslin shut his mouth as if he is being speechless, which is rare. Hebaron glanced at his quick walk with a resentful look, and smirked.
    It was funny to see Uslin looking out of the ordinary at the little woman.

"Don't hesitate and do it before she leaves today. If you pass it over, it will remain uncomfortable in your heart."

Uslin glared at him as if telling him not to care, and turned his head away. Hebaron followed his colleague, who strode with a quick move. As they passed through the banquet hall and reached the gate, they could see a crowd of servants at the Great Hall.

In it he was able to find a woman with dark mahogany-colored red hair. Maximilian Calypse was picking up something from a magician who became a member of the Calypse castle last year. He thought it was a herb pouch.

"It's a good medicine for colds. This herb is to help replenish your mana. Here's a potion in this bottle that helps calm seasickness. And this is....”

She was listening attentively to the old wizard's spewing of explanations without a trace of displeasure. But Hebaron could see she rolled her eyes from time to time looking for someone. A heavy sigh burst forth.

"Sorry to have kept you waiting."

Uslin approached her and bowed politely. Then Maximilian Calypse turned her head and gave a bright smile.

"N, no. I was... saying goodbye to everyone."

Hebaron had a mixed look on his face. When he saw her trying to hide her sorrow, he felt like he was doing a terrible thing. She glanced behind their backs and asked hesitatingly.

"B, by the way... Riftan is..."

"He's... on urgent business, so he's out at the gate. But he insisted that we take milady safely to the port."

The smile that lingered around her mouth crumbled helplessly. Watching the heavy shade cast over her large gray eyes, Hebaron swears inwardly toward the leader. Then she spoke with such cheerfulness that it felt unnatural, as if to conceal her disappointment.

"L, let's... let's go. At the harbor... ...her royal highness is waiting."

"Now, hold on!"

As she was about to get on the wagon, a loud voice came from afar. Hebaron raised his head. Yurixion and Garow, dressed in training suits, were coming across the training station. As the servants quickly scattered from side to side, giving way, Yurixion ran straight for Maximilian.

"We, we just wanted to say goodbye....”

He breathed hard and held out a handful of wild flowers for her.

"We've searched all the mountains... The weather was still cold, so we could only find these small flowers. It's a humble gift, but could you take it?”

Maximilian, who was blinking her eyes, carefully picked up the flowers. Only then did Yurixion smile. The boy, who had grown tall over the months, said with a knightly look on his face.

"I hope you'll come back.”

"Thank you very much. Yurixion stay healthy... and fine."

"You, too, must be well."

Garow also said goodbye. After answering with a smile, she got on the carriage, seeing everyone off. Twenty guards, including Hebaron and Uslin, followed suit on horseback.

Hebaron stood close by the carriage, and Uslin took the lead. He checked the ranks with a keen eye before sending a start signal. Then the gate opened wide and they went down.

They slowly crossed the bridge, surrounded by carriages back and forth. As soon as they went down the hill and reached the village, people swarmed from side to side of the road to see the knights.

Hebaron, who was silently driving his horse through it, glanced into the window of the wagon. Through the half-open curtains, I could see thin shoulders drooping helplessly.

The long braided hair looked a little heavy on the thin neck. A sense of guilt made a corner of his chest uncomfortable. It was none other than himself who informed her of the situation and asked her to testify.

He rubbed the tingling temples, recalling the image of Riftan, who was burning mad. I thought it would be better if he vent his rage like then. It couldn't seem more precarious to keep all the emotions quiet.

I don't know what she said to persuade the leader, but it's clear she hasn't solved it smoothly. Every time I stepped into the Great Hall, I heard the servants worry between the two several times.

'I didn't expect for him to not see her off...'

I had regrets that I should have dragged him by force. But with him in front of him cold as if he had lost all his feelings, who dared to put the name of Maximilian Calypse in their mouth?

After hearing that she had decided to leave for the World Tower, the members were extremely reserved in front of Riftan. Now there was no one who didn't know what she meant to him.

"The sound of the song..."

Herbaron, who had been quietly lost in thought, turned his head to the faint voice that had suddenly been heard. Maximilian Calypse was staring out the window blankly.

They were now passing through the square to the outskirts of the city, and on the right side of the wide road lay a gentle hill grazing the sheep. As she said, the melody of the Vielle came faintly up the hill.

"I guess they're practicing for the Spring Festival."

Suddenly, Ruth caught up to the side and said.

"As there are more visitors from outside than ever before, it seems like they are paying attention to preparing for the festival. Every day, I hear music from all over town."

"...I see."

There was a bitter smile around her mouth. With a faint look, the woman looked up the hill, which had begun to be blue, and turned her head again. They passed through the gate in a heavy silence. A moment later, the wide road that had troubled them all last year unfolded before their eyes.

About an hour and a half later, the sea appeared beneath the gentle hillside. On the wide pier stood a line of huge vessels from the south, and by the dock stood a few huge upper buildings. They led the carriage straight there.

Then, princess Agnes ran out among the workers who were busy running around the docks and carrying the cargo.

"You're finally here! I was worried that you might have changed your mind because you were late."

Uslin leaped down from the horse and bowed politely.

"We're sorry to have kept you waiting. Getting ready took longer than we expected."

"No, we were loading up, too.”

The princess said, pointing to a ship with the flag of the Whedon royal family between the ships lined up on the sea. In front of it were royal knights and wizards who had come with them to escort the princess.

"We just finished preparing for the departure. You can get on the boat like this.”

Hebaron jumped off the horse and helped Maximilian get off the wagon. She looked up at the huge ship with clear gray eyes. Princess Agnes came up to her and said softly.

"Only authorized personnel are allowed in Nornui. So from here on, the royal knights will escort Maximilian. Of course I'm going with you. I decided to stay on the island for about a month to help Maximilian adjust to the life of the World Tower."

A note of relief passed over her face. Only then did Hebaron realize how uneasy it was for her to leave for a strange place.

"If, if you could... Thank you."

"Don't worry too much. The World Tower is safer and more exciting than any other place in the world for wizards. You'll be able to adjust quickly.”

While the princess spoke cheerfully, she made a gesture to the workers. While they were moving her luggage from the wagon, she shared her goodbyes with the knights.

"In, in the meantime... Thank you. Stay healthy, everyone."

"I hope you stay healthy, too. I hope you have a safe journey."

When Hebaron scratched his cheek and said that, other knights also said their goodbye to her one by one. Uslin, who watched the scene quietly, finally opened his mouth.

"In the meantime... I'm sorry."

The sudden apology made her look puzzled. Uslin bowed his head slowly.

"I just wanted to apologize for being rude."

"It, it's okay. I... don't care."

She waved her hands in astonishment. Then Uslin said with a bitter smile.

"Please come back as soon as possible. The leader needs a wife."

Suddenly, the smile disappeared from her face. He thought she might burst into tears. But there was an unexpectedly calm voice.

"Riftan... please take good care of him. I don't want him to be too reckless. Keep an eye on him."

"Don't worry about Lord Calyps. I will be diligently nagging next to him."

Ruth, who was covered with robes to the tip of his nose, suddenly stepped into the conversation and the royal wizards became uncomfortable. He came up to her and threw something at her.

"It's the most expensive mana stone I have. Please keep it safe. There's got to be something to work with it."

"T, thank you. In the meantime, I owe you a lot."

"Thank you for your knowledge."

The nagging wizard hesitated for a moment, scratching his head awkwardly. He breathed a deep sigh and spoke out to her.

"Please, have a safe trip."

"Don't worry. I'll be back."

She straightened her shoulders and said. Suddenly, I remembered the first time I saw her.

Her trembling shoulders, her frightened pale face, and her fragile eyes were still vivid.

Are you saying that the fragile woman and this woman standing in front of him are really the same person?

She smiled solemnly, then turned around and climbed onto the ship. Strong sunlight poured over her red hair, twinkling in colourfully.

When I thought I wouldn't be able to see that little woman, walking around and giving healing magic, for a while, I felt empty in my heart.

They stretched their heads over the railing and waved their hands to the woman waving one hand. Soon the ship slowly began to move away from the dock. They stood motionless until the ship became smaller and her figure was invisible.

At that moment, suddenly a loud clatter of horses hooves came from behind. They turned in unison, raising their hands on the sword handle. In the distance someone jumped into the dock at a breath and rushed in at a terrific speed.

Recognizing that he was Riftan, Hebaron rushed to him without thinking. Riftan shook off his arm and tried to jump into the sea like a madman. The knights, who had been hardened with a look of astonishment, rushed at him with a shriek. Riftan howled like a beast in chains.

"Get off me!"

"Damn it, are you crazy?"

"I'm telling you to let go!”

He struggled violently. He was so strong that they couldn't handle it even though four people were holding him. Hebaron spat out curses and pressed him hard on the floor.

"Stop it! What are you going to do now? You can't go after her even if you're the leader!"

Riftan chest shook violently and he exhaled his breath heavily. His eyes shook violently at the sight of the ship growing smaller and smaller in disarray.

Hebaron held his breath. His body tilted forward helplessly, as if he were falling apart. A faint voice was heard.

"...was a lie.”

The water dripped down on the floor. Herbaron, holding his body tight, blinked blankly. Riftan didn't even seem to be aware that he was crying. He muttered with a bewildered look.

"To say that I won't wait... it was a lie."

Looking at his unstoppable swaying shoulder, no one dared to open their mouth. The still sound of the waves reverberated over their heads. Riftan slowly distorted his face as he gazed at the fluttering sea as if his eyes were blinded. The ship gradually faded over the hazy horizon.

*Originally posted by @ainosz, i could not find the original poster link, so i just repost the spoiler here.

I've been re-reading the spoilers again, and just want to move it here in case some of you want to re-read this again..also...because i don't want to cry alone :blob_teary::blob_teary: this scene is so heartbreaking, I CAN'T :blob_teary::blob_teary:

17. riftanmaxicalypse

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, this scene is truly heartbreaking!

However...
    'Twas really commendable that the last part of Book 1 was in Hebaron's POV! ♡ He's really fond of our Maxi! Given the fact that he's the ONLY person who can provoke her to drink (and then interrogate her about Riftan hahaha)
    If I'm not mistaken the latter part of Book 2 Chapter 1 was a little bit of Agnes POV.

Hopefully in Book 2 we can get not just Riftan POV but Elliot, Yuri, Kuahel and Ruth POV as well! ☆

18. Alessiavie

Reading List:
    Link
    True..as we read it..it is Hebaron POV (I am going to edit the spoiler title, the initial spoiler title is based on what the original poster put as the title), anyway, i feel like crying again re-reading this, omg :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

bradpitt69 and riftanmaxicalypse like this.
  19. tickytocky

tickytocky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn it, why you do this to me :blobsob::blobsob::blob_teary:

In Yurixion's pov will definitely be full of his admiration towards his Lord and Lady, nothing else matter in his head hahaha.
    I wanted Elliot's pov though, cause he was there when they found out about the abuse. when they meet again after 3 years, he was the one who greeted her first. He went with her for the monster city investigation, he was there with her too during the war strategies meeting.

20. theCalypse

theCalypse Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Is it on the same chapter with the scene where Maxi asked Ruth to go between Riftan and Agnes, then he said "The one who cares is damaged"?

Thank you! I really like rebellious Maxi :blobowoevil_horns:

Can you tell me which chapter is it when Sedina commented about Riftan's?
    I really want to know more about Maxi's life in World Tower and her interaction with her friends more. She is hate to lose and has quite a high pride, that's cute tho :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Also, I have some questions about the timeline (which chapter) on several scenes below :
    1. Kuahel Leon grabs sleepy Maxi
    2. Maxi is stuck in the mountain alone with Kuahel Leon
    3. Maxi jealous because of Sidina
    4. Kuahel Leon makes Maxi faints for 3 days
    5. Dice game

and here are the ones that I have no idea when they occured:
    6. Idsilla after 3 years & the surprising revelation
    7. Distribution of War Spoils
    8. Richt Bleston insult to Maxi
    9. Sidina POV about Kuahel Leon

Does anyone know? As I've said before, I'm currently collecting the spoilers in gdocs, and willing to share with anyone in this forums. Altough which one would you prefer, open link or through gmail that you can tell to me by message?

chubchub and bradpitt69 like this.