Recommendations WN/LN with op mc that hides his power carefully

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Sultann, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Sultann

Sultann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im sorry if i asking too much, i recently read The New Gate and i dont like how the mc hides his power, he is SUCKS AT HIDING HIS POWER HE CANT SAY NO when people ask about how strong he is, the side character always surprised baffled perplexed shock or whatever when they knew the mc power and i personally feel a heavy cringe, i cant read it more than 2 chapters and i already give up by the element of cringe in there, i want an mc who can say a loud NO and hides his power cleverly, i want them to know the mc power later in the story not in the beginning of the story and everybody just know about how godlike power he/she have, i want the element of surprise to be satisfying like when you hold all your feeling just to be cracked and burst out and you feel like how cool or how powerful the mc is, i dont want the mc to be such a d*ck or too kind, act like a bad guy but actually good? sure, anyway once again, im sorry if im asking to much:blobtired::blobdizzy::blobcry::blobcry::blobcry::blobcry::blobcry:

skyfall3250 likes this.
  2. MinUp

MinUp Maidenless, yet Homiefull

Reading List:
    Link
    The eminence in shadow technically fits the bill, the clever part is dabatable.

3. UndyingSLIME10295

UndyingSLIME10295 [•Figment of your Imagination•]

Reading List:
    Link
    Reverend Insanity

4. Sultann

Sultann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you add to my read list

i have seen people mentioning the novel but people said that the novel has already banned and discontinued, im worried when i finished reading it i will got addicted and start to craving more of it

LordBS likes this.
  5. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr The New Gate mc shin sucks at saying no. I got frustrated and dropped the novel

Sultann likes this.